Rollin in eth baby

Rollin in eth baby

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-pussies.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crypto-pussies just realesed 24hours ago!!!
Crypto-pussies just realesed 24 hours ago!!! crypto-pussies.com

It was really only a matter of time

hmm.. there's still some cheap ones, is anyone making gains or what? is this early?

fuck look at all the green in this thread. that's it I'm buying some fucking pussies

Get in now guys. The dev is going to rebrand it so the chicks aren't naked. This will attract more normies. He also is going to add accessories that you can buy.

I am holding etheremon bags tho
If I try to pick any more fad bags, my arms will snap off

Whichever one of you faggots paid me a whole ETH for a virtual woman I bought for 12 dollars, thank you so much.

This is my favorite girl so far.

I've missed all of these things, someone please explain to me what the point of them is and why I should buy them, thanks.

This one has no potential, too male for reddit

Buy cheap girls, breed them for rare/good looking traits, sell for profit

what do i sell at, what is considered rare

Lord kek has spoken get crypto-pussies.com or btfo

How the fuck do you buy? I keep pressing it and nothing happens

Blue/white skin, pink/blue hair are the most desired currently. There are still lots of new traits to be released in the future

omg I want an alien girl

>bust ass raggedy vagina big like arm sleeve
>gapped horse teeth in front
>flabby ass orangutan titties
>good personality

10000000000 eth

Do you have metamask installed?

you people are sick

At least we are people unlike normalfags.

loving this cheap pussy.
get in while you can.

This.

but this is Veeky Forums....

Will there be mutations?

they are a nice group of people actually , and devs are considering rebranding changes to make it more pallatable to mainstream audiences

Big mistake. Hysterical outrage is what will propel this ponzi to new heights.

a few things that make this cool compared to cryptokitties: gen 0s arent released every 15 minutes, breeding is free, and cooldowns are a little longer so market doesnt get super saturated

Will not own digital slave. Plus how do i charge dudes for masterbating to her if everyone can see?

>inb4 banned for racism
black skin waifus are worth half as much kek

A must-have feature +1

Free market

can you only buy girls off other people right now ? where are the cheap sliuz

selling 2 of my gen 0 all you need to do is find them by number

Bought in last night in a hurry. Price has gone up at least 500% since then. When I try to sell my girl the transaction never ends up going through. Put 25 gwei as gas; any suggestions?

i still dont understand how it works. do they release 1 of each brough gen 0 , then those people mate them or some shit and we get a gen 1 and they sell that gen 1

they release new gen 0 every so often then people breed them and make gen 1 and so on. i got the cheapest gen 0

Can you post the transaction?

>gen 0s arent released every 15 minutes
The one downside to this is that we really have no idea how much the market will flood and when. When the game first launched the owner was making Gen 0s as fast as he possibly could, until about 150 or so then just stopped. There's no limits on his ability to make them besides the 30,000 lifetime total (really 36k when you count "promo" girls). Furthermore the owner instantly gains possession of all the Gen 0s he creates, and can list or breed them at his leisure, unlike CryptoKitties which automatically auctions minted cats based on market price.

That said, as long as the owner is competent I'm sure he'll release them at a nice slow pace after seeing how much CK got destroyed by its constant creation of kitties. Just beware that this IS much more centralized and how much inflation or deflation there is will be 100% up to the owner's whims.

I am just buying whatever cheapest girls, breeding them, multiplying them, breeding some more etc. kek

They should let you make your own descriptions.

Anons could make more money by having good dialogue for the girl. Tell them what to say to get the highest bidder.

Just bought 2 more pussies. So I'm just not sure, do you get paid if you are opening up their cunts to the public or do you need to pay? Who gets the offspring?

If you open it up to the public then they get the offspring but you get paid.

It's the same as CryptoKitties. It takes two to breed, with one girl you can either sell it to try to flip, sell her DNA for someone to breed with her (the pay you for one breeding and get the kid), or buy someone else's DNA to breed with.

In other words: if you click on a girl in DNA Auctions, YOU pay and YOU get the offspring. If you auction her off to the world, someone else pays you and they get the offspring.

I will pay 99 eth for one with ahegao face

This close enough? She's the only one in the world so far with that face.

Thanks brother, good luck with pussy farming.

I think they use metamask?

Rumor has it the devs are working on making this animated and working in a ton of fetishes like futa and impregnation.

peeps should let /d and /h know

I would be totally onboard with futa

How long does it take for a new girl to show up after you combine DNA?