Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Me (Shitposting): "Fuck Death, when's new fucking Order faction?"
GW (Serious): "Stay patient, customer! After the soup book, you are getting new models and a new book for Daughters of Khaine!" Edition

Previous Thread: Discussion:
- Death is fucking shit and only cucks like the soup book
- Daughters of Khaine when?
- Morathi tits right in my face

Latest news
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/06/week-warhammer-live-11/

Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6 (embed)

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FyWDfotkwDM
youtu.be/M9PtfuGsTfA
vimeo.com/255001209
malignportents.com/story/duel-bloody-sky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big Arachnarok web-hole right in my face

But seriously though how do I beat new nurgle with spiderfang and moonclan grot soup? got a game tomorrow.

Yes I know it'll be difficult but just want some tips to give him a good game.

Mob everything and stab it fast is my current plan, I just hope he doesn't have that breath ability that deletes all my models in proximity.

Rate my new meme video.
youtu.be/FyWDfotkwDM

>Blocked because copyright

Ehehehehe. Me too.
But I can downvote nevertheless.

And nothing of value was lost.

Fuck your stupid opinionated bullshit

>But I can downvote nevertheless.
That's a great idea, user

>Year of Death
>let's update an Order legacy faction with new models and lore out of fucking nowhere

Veeky Forums help me decide my first list for a tourney coming up in March. They said I could come in and participate in a doubles match for new players at the tourney for like, an underdog prize.

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts
- Delusion: Crusading Army
Crypt Infernal Courtier (140)
- General
- Trait: Dark Wizardry
Varghulf Courtier (160)
- Artefact: The Flayed Pennant
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)
3 x Crypt Flayers (160)
3 x Crypt Flayers (160)
30 x Crypt Ghouls (300)

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 74

OR

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts
- Delusion: Crusading Army
Crypt Haunter Courtier (120)
- General
- Trait: Dark Wizardry
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)
- Artefact: The Flayed Pennant
6 x Crypt Horrors (320)
30 x Crypt Ghouls (300)
3 x Crypt Flayers (160)

Total: 980 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 78

I didn't mean to reply but I downvoted too because fuck death haters. I like the new book

They take their sweet times to update orks for 40k, so the least they can do is throw me a bone in AoS.

Shit, just like you.

What was the name of the dog spirits that one user was going to paint his Direwolves based on? Was it the Barghest or something else?

Re-uploaded
youtu.be/M9PtfuGsTfA

It reminds me of you. Not worth my time.

I wanna start collecting skaven but i don't like plague monks. How easily could i kitbash them into clanrats?

>Blocked because copyright
>Again
user...

so I might want to covert raptors to have bows and not those nonsense crowbows which can't actually function. What is a good source of suitably impressive bow bits?

Fucking Viacom jews.

That was me, and yes, but then I realized painting a whole army like ghosts is fucking ugly as sin

Blocked. What a worthwhile use of your time this must have been.

Well...file/cut off the horns, blisters, etc.. Cut off the weapon in one Hand, find shields to glue onto.

Or even better, look for clanrats on ebay.
If you don't like plague monks, I take you're also not interested in the plague furnace.
screaming bell is great in theory and a great center Piece, but just not worth taking. Warplightning cannon is fun, but just go buy one seperate.

HERE IS MY GODDAMN MEME VIDEO
vimeo.com/255001209

Tzaangors Skyfires have pretty cool bows.
You need to find someone that bought the box and built them as Enlightened.

Ahahaha

Give up shitposter. You have nothing of value to provide. Your efforts are worthless and likely the same shit we have all seen before ad nauseum

Based Viacom!

Aye, I was thining of mixing it up by having normal blood knights, vampire lords, vargheists etc and then having the ethereal look on just the horses of a black carriage a friend gave me, the direwolves and my Mourngul Rip being able to use that. Was trying to remember if you were basing them on Barghests.

Not gonna watch. Not worth my time.

i thought it was funny user

Okay, that was fairly entertaining.
And I got to make fun of you for the copyright blocks.

Thank you for the nice coffee break, user.

Ewww, vimeo.

I am so fucking angry for swearing my loyalty to Death.

Should have stuck with fucking Order or Chaos.

Okay thanks. I don't really play but i love collecting so i wanted to get that box so i would save some money when getting a screaming bell for myself.

Good. Nagash doesn't like you anyway. Sell your stuff so someone else can have fun.

>I am so fucking angry for swearing my loyalty to Death.
Why?

Nice try. I'm not watching that thing.

Big Morathi tits right in my face

It's not worth it. It's the same we've all seen.

He takes a scene of spongebob showing Mr Krabs unveil something that turns out to be a disappointment. He points to all of the reveals for malign portents being part of that, soup joke, blah blah blah

If you've been following the shitposting here for even a few of the threads, it's nothing you haven't seen before

He is the same sperg that only knows one song and dance, right?

Instead of talking about it....why not just ignore it?
I know I'm adding my own shit to the mix by responding to you guys, but come on.

hey guys here’s my 1k legion of blood list

Vamp lord on zombie dragon x 2 (880)
dire wolves 2x5 (120)

how is it?

You're right. I was just enjoying his failure.

I described to everyone what was in the video so nobody would feel compelled to watch it.

What's up with cucks defending soupshit and a lazy fucking codex?

Because everything you believe to be bad is actually just you being a while little bitch for no reason. Or just shitposting for the sake of shitposting.

Either is equally reprehensible.

Snake whores when?

Go back to tga/leddit

How do you prevent paint from getting into the lid hinge?

Dropper bottles.

Nurgle is slow as a snail, and you got speed to your advantage. So flank him, do hit and run tactics, etc. Just don’t stay in combat for too long or else you will be overwhelmed

I don't have this happen at all but it seems to happen to everyone else all the time. Am I using the paint pots wrong? The only thing I do is to make sure they fully close when I am done using them, because just flicking them shut often leaves the lid at an angle

I thought it wasn't slow anymore since the tome?

I seem to be able to counter blightkings easily but plague bearers may as well be tarpitted or ignored.

No chance of killing the behemoths or heroes without artillery. Could sneak some fanatics through his lines and whack them.

Just gotta pick my fights carefully I guess.

They did throw you a bone tho. Bonesplittas. But let's not split hairs.

malignportents.com/story/duel-bloody-sky/

Warqueen time!

What did she fight? Some sort of Bullgor leader?

No, I think it was just a huge dude.

He had a bull like head though.

>malignportents.com/story/duel-bloody-sky/

the balls on this broad-shouldered woman...

I just scrape out the dried paint ring once in a while. Not opening the cap all the way when you get can help prevent it somewhat.

Comparing her artwork with the actual model makes me sad.

this will trigger Veeky Forums...

Because we're not meme lords.

Mightiest of the Chaos heroes, slayer of khorne kings, broad-shouldered battle savage, uniter of tribes and genders.

Dies to arcane bolt plus a few chaff pokes.

archaon, everchosen... dies to hand of dust

Yeah this story doesn't fit the warscroll. She should be leading an army whilst not being on the frontline, or at least surrounded by help.

The grot story was much more fitting of his bravery 4 warscroll.

>"She is a combat monster!"
>those stats
>those rules
wew lad

Warhammertv had the writer of the Legions of Nagash discuss the lore.

He said, though that Sigmar would get angry at him for saying it, the Chaos Gods cannot be defeated or killed since they are powered by emotion and would exist as a menace as long as mortals are around.

However, Nagash believes he has a way to end Chaos by ending all life in the realms and converting everything to undeath. This would starve the Chaos Gods to death.

This raises a question...If the Chaos Gods cannot be defeated/stopped by mortals, then what's the point of fighting it?

>If the Chaos Gods cannot be defeated/stopped by mortals, then what's the point of fighting it?
To stop them spreading their influence.

>If the Chaos Gods cannot be defeated/stopped by mortals, then what's the point of fighting it?
It's in facts stupid.
The only solution is to embrace Chaos.

Praise the Dark Gods!

To buy more time. The Earth will one day be destroyed by the Sun, but we don't surrender to despair because of that.

What's the point of giving in to Chaos? The gods will ultimately remove any meaning in life that is your own and replace it with their own.

Well you could say the same for western civilization and islam, just put a wall between the two.

>swearing loyalty to a GA
Why do people do this? I saw the same when I used to play MTG. Some players used to identify as a single colour and would refuse to play outside of it. Why limit yourself to a Grand Alliance over armies you like?

Because then I can mix-and-match armies I like? Why should I be an idort and play armies from different GAs and fuck myself over?

Death is weird because most players are used to it being one entire army. If you played Vampire Counts in WHFB then you got made a Death player in AoS rather than a single death army

Players do many illogical things when it comes to faction pride in games.

Both of GW's IP's are about man's eternal struggle against the civilisation-destroying forces; war, plague, debauchery, treachery/revolution etc.

Because I like mixing stuff like it's a big buffet. Why would I in that case use a very narrow selection of units?

Depends whether you want an army or a collection. Many build an army to a points level and call it a day. Might get a few options to swap in or out.
Someone like wants a collection.
Depends how much money you are willing to throw at your toys really

It's also about order to a fault in 40k.

>not collecting buffets of every GA
Wat r u casual?

I can’t imagine they are actually autistic enough to refuse to play an army they like because it is outside of their chosen GA. They just have a GA they prefer

I dunno, are you a raging faggot that can only communicate through shitposting?

I am autistic enough to refuse to play an army outside of my GA.

I just prefer to not start new projects that I might lose interest in later and never finish. Sticking to one alliance just keeps things simple.

i want to get this my boy!!, tell me is viable for competitive game

So what's point of the Freeguild other than being gutless bootlicks, now that the Stormcast can do everything they can but better?

It is

*Eats ur hero using snake elf vore ability*

Heh, nothin personal *urp* kid

Shadespire then DoK next we reckon? Can’t think of any other previews that’d jump the queue

>EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING!
>WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>NO, NOT AGAIN!

> Slayer of Kings, mightiest sword in the Mortal Realms
> -1 rend

I thought the same, I would have preffered something like -2 rend and 1d6 damage rather than the double 6 instakill thingy

Unless you are Tzeentch and can just chose to have a double 6

Why the hell did GW make Dispossesed not have quarellers or thunderers be battleline options?

I fucking hate that zteentch get this bullshit

Nice bait you stupid nigger.

Seem to be shying away from horded gun lines for whatever reason.