Drawthread: Cute Elf Knight Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Anchor post

Anchoring for drow matriarch and her throne lined with brains-in-jars.

It's been a while since there was an update, so the artist might have dropped the request so if someone else would like to give this a shot it would be appreciated.

And here is the original reference.

>tfw no big tiddy drow insurgency leader to step on you

Requesting a silver dragonborn with a robotic/warforged-esque lower torso. Clothing wise I'm looking for either light and flexible robes or cobbled together armor. Weapon wise I'm going for the Kanabo (big fuck stick) shown.

Could anyone be so kind as to draw an Ambition-class cruiser (top) at an angle as the bottom pick. Also, the figurehead should be pointing the sword forward, to represent a power ram. Oh, and please add a bigass Nova Cannon beneath the prow.

Feel free to do alterations to the figurehead if you want. Maybe make it a bit larger, or even turn in into a female angel, or something.

Thank you!

I'd like to request my clockmaker tech priest:

>Clad in practical clothes with a mechanicus overcoat
>The mask bears magnifying lenses
>His main armament is a long power sword in the form of a clock hand
>Notable accessoires are his selfmade pocket watch and his utility servo skull

That's it. I leave details and style to the artist, though I have to admit that I've grown very fond of the gritty comic artstyle of darkest dungeon and would love to see it applied to my character.
Thanks and have fun!

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

Some Background on him:
He is an extremely charming and handsome man in his mid-30s, who is a very aggressive close ranged combatant. He spent a large degree of his teenage and young adulthood working up the ranks as a foot soldier/infantry as its a family tradition that he gladly picked up to improve himself and his credibility. He is always one of the first in the front lines and will put his first foot forward to protecting those close to him when in combat he fights fiercely and strikes just at the right moment to get a fight in his favor. As he started to make his way up in the ranks he fell in love a Halfling in his unit and they even got married. During one of his missions, there was a powerful arcane conflagration that he and a small number of his unit barely survived. After the event, he began to exhibit very strange arcane abilities that he could never fully control. Illusionary flames, crackling lightning, thunderous roars, objects changing color, etc. would spontaneously happen around him or on objects. This rightfully concerned, and in a lot of cases angered a large degree of commoners and even those in his unit. Through a large degree of meditation and focus, he found that the only way he was able to keep his newly found magic under check was by keeping a trusty blade close to him and placing a fraction of his magic into it, though it still becomes unstable from time to time when his emotions are high or when he's casting stronger spells. He is adventuring out from his home and unit to get a better grasp on his abilities so when he returns he can better protect everyone.

Play around with the pose and armor appearances as you see fit. The armor is just a breastplate with chain under it. Have fun with it!

Hey drawfriends, requesting my hobo trader dude for a post apocalypse game. He should be wearing the blue suit, but without the weird neck brace thing (bow tie underneath is optional) and also wearing the fez. He should look in general like Charlie on the right. If you want, you can also add his ride, which is a shopping cart with a weed wacker engine attached. I've included a top tier design of how it looks. Thanks.

oh my a second cake? i am grateful drawfriend. thank you.

anchoring it here.

Request i would like for someone to draw Frederick Quicksilver

Fredericks father was still a very kind a loving man, paying for any damages to any farms that may have happened or medicine for the very sick, his mother was cold and strict and rewarded good work to those who earned it, anyone caught lazing or drunk during work, were fired quickly. So they did not have much in common and they simply 'lived' together, after some years, rumors spread about why they had not yet conceived a child, an heir to the massive business they now had, various reasons like infertility in one, no love, as well as the both of them had lovers on the side.

To disperse said rumors they had to conceive a child, who would become Frederick, despite the situation the both of them still took very good care of him, his father was loving and taught him the social skills he needed to be a good and easygoing person while his mother taught him like a teacher. Since his mother and father often were busy, he was also raised by the staff, mainly his fathers personal maid a dwarven woman named Hilda Quicksilver. Frederick often considered Hilda to be his mom and his dad his father and the biological mother as a respected Teacher.

Though, as he grew up he took a liking to learning the instruments, often being found learning from a hired entertainer or Hilda. Though as many stories were told, he found the life of a noble boring and unadventurous, he wanted to mimic the bards of stories, who persuaded dragons and villains, the ones who sang epic tales. So, grabbing his basic necessities he ran away, intending to return at some point but not until he has had his fill.

That would not come easy as almost anywhere in his home region he went, the guards began chasing him, instantly recognizing his fabulous gold rimmed pink coat and sunglasses. So he had to spend a good amount on his savings to get away and travel else where, now only hired thugs would find him occasionally.

I'll start a mutants & masterminds game soon and I would appreciate if someone could draw Gator.
Imagine Killer Croc, imagine a sassy flamboyant Killer Croc, now give him pimp clothes and there, that's Gator. The reptile pimp will be in control of a major faction of the city which will most likely have killer hookers. Bonus points if you give him a pimp cane that has crocodrile-shaped grip. Extra XP if he had a shit-eating grin or a sassy smile.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Fuck, this elf really is cute. I wanna touch her ears.

bump

hey guise, if anyone feels like doing a meme i am requesting Adeptus Mechanicus version of spurdo

Requesting a maladjusted jester turned swashbuckler
He is wearing the same outfit as pic 1 and the same hat as pic 3.
His face is in pic 2, he just look healthier and happier. The circle on the cheek is a hot iron brand.
He is wielding one of the sword on pic4, pick the one you like the most. Rightmost pic is a suggestion for the post but you can draw anyother pose that would suit you.
thanks!

This might be a complicated concept and I'm sorry if I shouldn't post this, but requesting a very flamboyant human technomancer.

The main picture is what I was aiming for as a bodysuit. White as the main color with gold accents. No frilled skirt or weird shoulder piece though, and the boots aren't heeled or connected with the suit. Doesn't have to 100% replicate the picture, the artist can come up with whatever style the want. Skin tight and the gold glowing like the two top right pictures. Can be a full body suit or like a one piece swimsuit style, once again its up to the artist!

As for looks, shes like a more matured Lux/Mercy with platinum blonde borderline white hair slicked back and down to her waist. Has gold body glitter styled like the picture shown and blue lipstick where only half the bottom lip is covered. Wears a gold necklace/choker (i don't know what that style is called) and gold leafed hairpiece on both sides of her head.

I’d like to request my sci-fi engineer character, from a skintight suits and neon lights setting.
He’s an engineer for the outlying systems of an arcology on the dark side of a tide-locked world, so is dressed to deal with temperatures around 80 below 0, and little more light than that from the moon.
His tools are mostly conventional, but with one or two hardlight or holographic doodads.

Thanks if anyone takes this up

based as fuk, gj user

Requesting a Grotesque cosplaying as Mozart

Migrating/anchoring (I don't like to assume)

Requesting a 7ft tall wookie jedi wielding this 3ft long lightsaber hilt. The left hand blade is probably not switched on (as shown in pic related), and he would be wielding it like a polearm, with the right hand blade ignited. Also the blade is white, as you can see. He may or may not be wearing glasses (or goggles). He's meant to be a librarian/lore keeper.

It'd be a brown haired wookie. He keeps his hair tidy with minimal effort. So rather than braids, just using 'hair cuffs' i think they're called.

He would be standing in the pose shown.

Thanks.

Anchoring elf cavalier.

Requesting commissar Ibram Gaunt as gaunt

Another repost.
Hey guys, forever DM here.
Requesting a drawing of one of my PCs who we couldn't find any good images for.
1 is his skin tone
2 is his hair, facial hair, and facial expression.
3 is his armor, except it's "dark, dark brown, almost black or grey" (his words), and his armor has some fur on it to keep him warm.
He has black or dark brown hair.
He also has a sorta blue-green candle-like flame a few inches above his forehead.
For his pose, I'd like him to be leaning on his spear and giving the middle finger. He is our rebellious edgelord, after all.
Thanks in advance, drawfriends!

Requesting another creature concept for my project, this time it's a siren, my sirens have the features of both the mermaid and harpy variant of the myth, they are a highly derived squid with large "feathered" hindwings being their fins that's common in squids as well as the fish-like lower half being the elongated body, they have tentacles for hair with two of their abnormally strong and larger tentacles making up their arms and the hooks acting as claws, they also got an internal shell that acts as the skull and their fanged mouth is actually a serated beak, kinda like a dunkleosteus. the feathers on their hindwings are actually just their skin textured to look like feathers.

Re-requesting my Lycan character based heavily on the Lycans from The Order:1886 game walking down a hallway and holding a human heart, and maybe add a chunk missing from the heart and there is some blood on his mouth as he took a bite out of it. And make him look a little more human than in his bust, but still having a bit of a muzzle though.

Requesting a greaser wrestler. He is wearing sunglasses and the outfit on the bottom and his mask is cut open at the top, revealing a huge black haired pompadour similar to Johnny Bravo

Hey so can i request a relatively simple shoulders up portrait with the mohawk on an angular face roughly like the blonds with the mask covering bottom half and the shoulder pads/top of the samurai armour. The armours also supposed to be kinda shadowy if you could include that it would be the cherry on top.

Hello Drawfriends; requesting my half elf warlock
Garth Zelton
He was born in a poor family wich later died of blight, adopted by the local beggar king he became a great criminal with a code "only steal from who deserve it" dedicating his life to highway robbery, after one day after he robbed a particular set of ceremonial knives, a entity appeared to him in his sleep promising riches and power if he could free him from his prison, he accepted.
He is 22 years old, tall, his eyes have and orange glow for his pact, he wores a duster and light crossbow
Take inspiration from the references on the image, thanks and good luck

Check'em

Reposting me requesting me tiefling knight who has questionable fashion sense. Color optional really.

Thank you if you pick this up, drawfriend.

Your elf cavalier has a very nice booty.

not sure if this is what you were asking for, i can redraw it if you want

Looks pretty close and good, can you make the hindwings have a much larger wingspan and make the face a bit more human?

Bully this elf, please.

Begrudgingly receiving head pats, being mocked by women, etc.

Alternatively, this elf enjoying fine snack foods, such as breads, fruit spreads, and cheeses.

And can you get rid of the two larger tentacles on her head as those are already modified to act as the arms?

Perfection, I can't thank you enough drawfriend!

Requesting a wood elf version of this guy, literally doing this.

Fuck you, punk ass elfmaphrodite. Go get your pseudo-dick kicked in, ya ugly tree-fucker.

Your hair is gaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

Here

here u go senpai

He's cute. What did you roll for anal circumference?

Requesting a pair of guards in uniforms similar to this one, one rail-thin and the other one fat and taller than his cohort.
If possible, the thin guard should have an exasperated look on his face and the fat one have a jolly, somewhat blank look on his.
Thank you!

requesting my kenku monk looking menacing while in a pose of the draw friends choice.

things about this monk, he is very serious, proud bird who has a love of punching people until they die

Rolled 78 (1d100)

Lets find out

Anchoring my arcane archer gal request.

Ayy

You anchor wips not requests, read the OP.

Requesting my minotaur luchador.
Nothing too crazy, just want to see him looking boastful/flexing, he's got that "I'm the best thing that's ever happened to this sport" type attitude.
I surrender to the artist's freedom as for what his costume/mask looks like, all I ask is that you make him look like a self absorbed douche.

Reposting from past topic:
Requesting a gnoll gladiator, boisterous and hammy, posing in an "are you not entertained?!" manner dual-wielding axes.

I like the blue tunic, but would prefer it redrawn as a kind of tabard or surcoat overtop the armor pictured.

Thanks to the awesome creators in these threads!

working on it now bud

This guy right here.

My bad. I thought pending request means something that hasn't been picked up yet.

Not sure if Drawfriend saw my additional requests last thread, so I’m placing it here again for them.

Smaller lips, and the skirt not being see through would be appreciated. Having it be slightly lower at a length between her knee and ankle would be nice, especially with a slit on her left side.

Thank you for picking up my request!

wip

Dragonborn lycanthrope wielding a long handled single bit ax. Fur between scales.

anyone requesting dwarf characters or other bearded individuals? i would definitely attempt it

Looking fucking great! Thanks drawfriend!

Hopefully, you like it. Never drawn a gnoll before.

Hah! Cocky, gruff, and rough! I love it, thanks man!

>double digit
Ew, he's a male roastie

Am I supposed to anchor this? Sorry, I don’t know how to do this, first time in threads like this...

Oops, oh well.
My first post can actually be enlarged...

Any specific colors other than what's in the ref?

Requesting my character’s wood elf wife.She’s passive-aggressive,stubborn a bookworm and former party animal. She also has a habit of sneaking up on my character.

The DM never gave me a physical description of her and when I ask he just gives me a shrug.

So it’s open to the artist interpretation.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this.

Hope I did this guy justice, user!

Uhhh yeah the armour and mask are supposed to be a dark purple with lighter purple secondary, green eyes and the hair is the same colour as in the image.

Also just as a couple of things aside if you could make the hair a bit less floppy on top and make the chin of the mask a bit less pointy that would be nice.

or at least floppy only onto the one side.
Sorry for double post.

Requesting a Cyborg character

For the torso, the lower right and the upper left with the filteration tubing on the upper right.
The arms on the left and the legs on the lower right.
Wearing the clothes in the lower dudes picture with the face above it, with a cyborg eye from the face on the left.

Not OR but this is fabulous!

OH MY GOD
THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD
thank you man, I'ts just perfect

Another wip, gotta see about dinner now

Have a good dinner m8, can't wait to see the finish product

Requesting wood elf with details on pic related.

How do I make edits like that where you put those images together?

Go download paint.net, photoshop or any program that lets you add layers to pics. Make a relatively big canvas then add pics you want to have as references as image layers, crop properly, flatten then save the image.

Ok cool, thanks man.

Yea no problem, hope you put up something real cool

Kindly requesting my goblin rogue, Squik. I play him as a weird mix of Creeper from the Black Cauldron, Styx from Master of Shadows, and Stitch, from Lilo and Stitch.

I imagine he looks very similar to Creeper, but better dressed, slightly.

Never give up!

Gonna play with this a bit more

What was the story behind this again?

its my son's group (he is DM) for Swords & Wizardry (OD&D).

Legit hoping this gets finished. Looks cute as hell.

Request for Adventures in Middle-earth (5E MERP) human warrior (cavalryman). Thank you for considering my request drawfriends! I'm not picky, please consider the reference as general guidelines rather than a strict criteria.

>Damm, Kevin he just eated those weird elf mushrooms again, let's have a short rest

Hello there!

Let's see if someone would like to draw my capeshit character for a game I'm playing

1) He has the same body type and costume of the guy in the image, but more of a electric blue color.
2) He's blonde and has golden eyes.
3) His body, except for the head, has this kind of red veins that pulse with power, let's call them "leylines".
4) On his chest he has 4 runic symbols,the drawfriend can decide which one to draw, if he doesn't know which one I can list some I would like to have.

He's a guy that got superspeed and teleportation powers by performing a magic ritual, so he's some kind of a wizard.

>Damm, Kevin he just eated

Please tell me English is not your first language.

Hi drawfriends, I'd like to request a drawing of my Shadowrun cyberdetective
>redhead bearded guy like pic related, with the weird skull jacks but without the wire
>wearing a Hawaii shirt and a holster (like pic related) under a military jacket

If you could have him puffing a cigarette like the pictured hobo it would be very nice. Please and thank you

To Kevin,
From user

Hoping I could get my half-elf bard in this pose to the left playing a lute, with a flute tied to his side. An outfit similar to what's on the right, but with darker colors (maroon, indigo, grey, dark green etc.) hair similar to whats at the bottom but black, he's got a young face (pale skin, dark brown eyes) with elf like features. He's casually performing for his friends, he should have a content look as he's just enjoying performing, but there still should be a small hint of sadness in his eyes as the story he's telling is a tale of misfortune and unsettling mysticality. I'd greatly appreciate anyone who does this for me, I'll suck ya cock too if you want me to.

Requesting an Eladrin Elf Mage Hunter based mostly on Batgirl/batman.

Appearance: She's one part Eldrich Knight, a touch Shadow Monk, and a drop of Warlock. Left column: She summons an exotic double ended dagger staff which can be separated into two karambit-like machete weapons. Right: She's armored on her head, arms, and shins. Bottom right: she equips dual hand-crossbows. Favors teleportation and hit-and-run combat.

Background: Orphan. Her family was murdered by rogue wizards. As a result most of her body was badly burned - evident on her face. She mad pacts with entities studied magic, took shortcuts by training in subterfuge and dirty fighting tactics all with the goal of pursuing vengeance.

Requesting a Rock Gnome Stone Sorcerer. She looks like the gnome at the bottom center with the coat, but with light brown hair, a hood or quirky hat, a brown/green color scheme for clothing and either a scarf or the collar of her coat obscuring her mouth. Bonus if she has a longsword sheathed at her side.

I'd like to request the big bad for our party's campaign- a Chaos Chosen who was a former Bretonnian knight that got corrupted by Chaos (undivided, so no favor markings, just chaos stars).

Basically he (used to) wear 14th century style platemail, which has mutated into chaos plate armor on the right in proportions, spikey-ness, and addition of a fur cloak.
The only part of his armor that isn't based on the 14cent pic is his addition of chaos style pauldrons, with trophy spikes on them. He's also got a chaos corrupted bascinet, with two giant horns sprouting out from the sides with skulls impaled on them. For a weapon he still likes to fight on foot, so he's got a halberd possessed by a daemon. If the drawfriend could make it glow green instead of orange/red, that would be great.