Who's the punching bag of your party?

Who's the punching bag of your party?

>Huge jacked barbarian man who cleaves through the hordes
>Palalock who channels the power of holy light to smite you seven ways to sunday
>Hanzo but a halfling
>Bard who can haggle up to 150% increase in prices on items, hold enemies, counterspell and dispell and Haste the previously-mentioned party members
>They all work together pretty well
Don't reckon there is one.

Any character I play regardless of intent becomes such even when I try to prevent it.

Probably me since I'm the only one who doesn't have a shield and plate armour and our GM has a bow fetish so almost always I'm the one ending up like a porcupine. All i want is to duel people but it's either arrow rain or some monster clawing my face.

Used to be our pech who got beaten up by a bunch of kids with wooden sticks one time. The mockery was mostly OOC apart from one character but still.

>solo who's basically Arnold doing the pump
>fixer who somehow has higher reflex than the solo
>cop who isn't a retard unlike everyone else
>media who's been bitchslapped 4+ times by NPCs over retarded questions they asked and can't fight for shit

take your guess

You know? It's probably me, but it's weird.
>Capeshit Campaign
>ThinkTank, Telepath with Super Strength, played, Team Leader, High School Quarterback, and our Support Tank.
>Electec, Tinker, Thinker, Mad Scientist with electronics, hack the world mentality.
>Greenhouse, socially awkward but nice smallfry that can turn himself into a giant four-armed Tree monster, and has control over plants.
>Nitrokart: Driving as a superpower, any car he touches can drive practically anywhere, on walls, underground, jump buildings, etc. Basically a Driver that operates on JoJo Logic.
>Shifter, minor telepathy, super senses, and gravity control
>Superstar, FABULOUS character with flight and control over Hard-light particles.(think Solar Powered Green Lantern)
>My Character, Silver "Silly" Putty. Sentient Metal Slime man. Able to absorb physical damage to turn it into physical strength and stamina. The party's frontline support tank and utility.
Silver Putty would like to think he's got a Spider-Man thing going on, nigh invincible smartmouth. In all reality he's got low self-esteem that he compensates for by inflating his ego, and him being semi-indestructible doesn't help matters. He's also not as clever as he'd like to be, and ends up being the butt of the joke as often as he's the pundit.

Everyone's a punching bag when your only weapon is fists.

t. Mortal in a CofD campaign emulating the D&D setting in a post-apocalypse

>be me
>dorf pally
>spend every other session incapacitated in some way or brought down to feelsbadman.jpg

The paladin because he's a fucking idiot.
>HURR ME BE PALADIN MEANS I MUST START FIGHTS WITH EVERY NPC THAT LOOKS AT ME FUNNY
>PARTY NO CAN LOOT BODIES BEKAUZ STEALING IS BAD (But murder isn't apparently)
This retard has killed several plot hooks already.

The bard, mostly because of random situation such as accidentally killing the fighter by dropping a trap mirror with him inside, or that one time where he accidentally sold his soul to the fey to avoid death getting turn into a female tiefling.

>getting turn into a female tiefling

Yes I'm sure that was accidental, fucking bards.

Was me, for a time. Got crit often, nearly died to an assassin, had a tree fall on me, etc.

Now? Probably our sorcerer, for all his nutty drinking and mischief shenanigans. Karma's a bitch.

The rest of the party likes to rag on The Mute. Because he can't say shit back to us.
The GM likes to beat on The Mage. Because The Mage said at character creation, "I want powerful spells and blast enemies from a distance," then proceeded to take a bunch of melee special attacks at level-up, without the durability to back herself up when she gets in a fight. So, she's constantly complaining about almost dying every encounter and the GM thinks this is hysterical. This will probably go on until The Mage either does her job (because she's the only one of us with any magical talent), or dies.

Our ranger is basically a weeb dwarf. He's got two Katanas, acts like a overconfident ronin, solves everything with violence, is stupid, always gets drunk, hears voices in his head, and generally just makes a fool of himself. He also lacks a beard, so one party member is convinced he's just a short fat elf and makes sure to let the ranger know it all the time. Some characters make jokes about his constant injuries in combat and inability to win a fistfight. My character angles a lot of statements at him implying that he's a liability. His player is fine with all of this.

poor guy

The Inox Barbarian because he's the only member of the party

I guess my character because I'm the only player that doesn't take in-character jabs at the other characters like my friends and I do in real life

>t. english mercenary in the era of the longbow

Are you me?

It's just bantz

Me
>critical skill fail
>Save fail
>attack miss
>gets crit
>eats every head/tails aggro
If the dm doesn't roll for me then I may as well not play