Has anyone ever played Varg's game Myfarog?

Has anyone ever played Varg's game Myfarog?
most of the information I see online is "OMG he's so racist I hate it!" which just makes me roll my eyes
I got a chance to play it once, very difficult old school sort of game which is nice but I'd like to try a longer more in depth game to really see the full system.

Knowing very little about the designer except the memes, MYFAROG is still crap.

But nice try, Christian.

I've yet to find a free copy. But then, I haven't been trying very hard.

It's okay. It's basically a pretty standard fantasy heartbreaker that apes Euro systems like Dr&De and DSA more than D&D, and is pretty unexceptional save for who made it

>10 pages of swimming rules

No thanks

>Cover shows a dragon
>when the real enemy are niggers and kikes

That's some major bait and switch.

seems like it would make a good survival RPG, I agree the main game is fairly generic but I might try the add on package for it

It's literally more of a dumpster fire than DnD, and I'm not even sure how that's possible, but it is.

Save yourself the effort and just learn DnD if you wana torture yourself. There's masochism, then there's just suicidal tendencies. MYFAROG is the latter.

>MYFAROG
>MYthical
>FAntasy
>ROle-playing
>Game
Holy fucking shit I'm a genius.

I like D&D though
especially AD&D

I found the PDF a few years ago on 4*2 chan... really bad and amateurish. The setting is just too generic

>>>(((dragons)))
They hoard gold for a reason, user

Played it with my band in college.

We all blacked out sometime during the character creation phase. When we came to, our bassist was dead and no one could remember his name.

>We all blacked out sometime during the character creation phase.
Hey, that happened to us to, except every cross-shaped thing in the house was smashed and we woke up with a sudden urge to yell at interracial couples. It went away after a few hours though

I think I'd rather try and play FATAL.
Btw, can you afford a new font already, or are you still stuck with Papyrus Kristian?

It shouldn't?

Yelling is bad but encouraging a genocide via propaganda and breeding is worse. Or at least we all agreed it was worse when demographic displacement was being done to poor innocent Tibetans. The inconsistency tends to wake white kids up to how much this society hates it's children.

I hate all children.

At least in FATAL it's possible to kill yourself accidentally (if you pray for a miracle) during character creations and escape having to actually PLAY.

Stop doing (((((((((this))))))))) please

((({{{[[[No]]]}}})))

At least FATAL is bad enough to be funny. Myfarog is the least necessary system since d20 Modern

>typical lefty manchild responses
its what i come to expect from millenial manchildren, way not to disapoint

people are so consumed by the brainwashing they will do all they can to justify it, without even needing to be bought off like their parents were.

desu the biggest issue with Vargs RPG is that its generic and hard for the sake of being hard, its not bad but there are far better ones out there with more variety.

It's just not very good.

>people are so consumed by the brainwashing they will do all they can to justify it
Are you talking about leftists or people who bought Myfarog?

Exactly. Its serviceable if you really want to play it but it doesn't bring a whole lot to the table that makes you want to pick it over a better supported game. It really feels like what it is; some dude's attempt at reinventing the wheel with a lot of unnecessary bullshit stapled on for the sake of "realism". If Varg wasn't Varg then no one would care.

Are you okay?
I'm sorry people are insulting your favorite very bad game. I hope you feel better.

Literally the only reason to ever play this game is if you group has been playing D&D but you all decided you wanted to spend more time having less fun.

i have tryed once. A freind of my bought the book because he was a fan of burzum. It's more or less unplayeble by todays standards. He took fatal and cut it down a bit, sprinkled it with low grade racism and called it a day

> Its serviceable
> More table than eclipse phase
> You do a diferent roll when swiming in warm calm waters with a high wind and semi-cold waters with small waves and week wind

nigga it's not serviceable, it's a pile of shit, even the racism in it is dumb. He just took the movst obvious steryotypes and ctrl+c ctrl+v'ed them in

Anons, I ask you, nay, I beg of you, how can we make this thread reach peak autism? I've built an AI that is supposed to holistically analyze and classify the mental stability of large groups of people, and I need a benchmark for those who have completely and utterly broken the human spirit within themselves.

Most of the responses itt have been perfectly reasonable and on-topic.

You could argue that whatever Gods exist in Myfarog could beat the Chaosgods, thus summoning Carnac.

>Actual genocide: The systemic justification for the end of an entire race, any race, through the abuse of mass media, dehumanization and popularization of bigotry against it, glamorizing its end constantly and consistently to the point where members of said race believe it is best if they end.
There is no way to enact genocide more cruel and insidious than by convincing an entire population they have nothing to contribute to the world and that it'd be better off without them.
To use social engineering or manipulation to bind anyone in the chains of their own mind so you can take advantage of them is reprehensible, to do it to an entire gender, race or nation is an abomination that makes the nuclear bomb look pre-school.

I'd complain if it was done to some small African tribe out in the middle of the Congo, I'd complain if it was done to the Cornish, I'd complain if it was done to the Persians.
I'm going to complain when it's done to any demographic and going 'hurr durr, but pepe memes' doesn't change the facts

Like fucking clockwork

I think you're a bit mental m8

What are you on about?

>Varg

look user, someone delivered . Observe, peek autism