Will this die out or hit $50

Will this die out or hit $50

$10 EOY 2018
$40-50 EOY 2019

I've been watching the price float around $0.8-$0.95 these past few days and been contemplating a good entry point.

Same

Anything under $1. You are going to kick the shit out of yourself very, very soon.

Based on what?

Good i hit $1M at $33

why does it bleed out so badly after going on a run?

I think it will be a long time frame. Radar relay is not out of beta until Q1 of 2019

decentralised coins and privacy coins are gonna run 2018 get in or get shrekt

Short term traders exiting to ride the ETH rise.
Pretty normal

Jan 15th ethfenix opens to public, which uses this platform.

It will hit 10 by March, probably 20 by August and then 30-40 by 2019.

This is being conservative. This project is really autistic and doesn't really attract the normies, if they do find out about it, it could go parabolic and hit 40-50 by the end of this year. I put that at less than 20% likely though.

Majority of Veeky Forums is either just ignoring this coin or too busy chasing pump n dumps. Getting in under $1 is what the smart money is doing. So many exchanges being built upon 0x protocol, with ZRX being used as the fee. Think about it, how could this fail?

They use it without the token

autistic coins are the best. who was talking about vitalik 3 years ago when ether was sub-$1?

end-users probably won't need ZRX on some exchanges to trade, but the exchanges certainly need zrx to use 0x protocol. The exchanges will buy ZRX, and charge standard fees.

I have 2 btc in this and my hands are getting shaky looking to chase other pumps. When do you think we can see some action?

dydx will be fucking amazing... wish i could get some

suggest you keep hodling.
this is such a comfy hold. so much going on this quarter.

yes biz, i bought this shit because you told me to. now please buy it so i can earn enough money to feed my pets

This isn't a coin that pumps that's the thing. It consistently goes up by 20-30% every other day and 50% per week. Even when the market and bitcoin tanks by 10-20% the most this coin goes down by is 5-10%.

Yeah sure it corrected today, but it always rallies back and never stagnates for very long. That shows there is strong enough buy support for it and sellers aren't willing to sell even when the market goes down.

This is one of the comfiest hodl's in crypto rn. I have no doubt we could potentially see 20-30 eoy.