Veeky Forums getting rich

>Veeky Forums getting rich
>sleep with less than 10 women who at least 7/10
>wife is a 5/10 who is the only one showed interested in him in his life time.

why are you even trying lmao?

That'ss some hard projection there bud, is everything alright big guy?

Who are you talking about? This isn't /r9k/, though a lot of low-t soyboys have been coming in here recently due to media attention. If you aren't part of the old guard /pol/biz/fit/ trifecta fix yourself. Its not too late.

Sorry about your wife, OP.

am I wrong tho?

I am married to 6/10, but I constantly have 7/10s showing interest in me. I have never cheated but damn I am tempted daily. I have fucked over 30 women in my life.

nice projection

Sorry but I'm a kissless virgin soyboy. I should be a girl desu.

Couldn't care less about women. I'll get a sex robot in a few years if I get lonely

Go buy the book Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. Its fun just like Veeky Forums, you have numbers and they go up.

I can't speak for all of Veeky Forums but I'm in a good state. Have you made it yet, at least 300k net worth? How are things going with the ladies?

I slept with 2 women and 1 was a 4 month gf
Im worth 733k in crypto at 30 and no one besides my parents know
In b4 nice larp, you faggots chase pussy while sucking a bosses cock. Ill be on the farm

my wife is a 4/10 face with a 9/10 body, amazing at sex, and makes 100k/year. We travel together a 10 times a year and she shilled me on XLM at .30$

>I have never cheated but damn I am tempted daily.
-__-

Try the nobra twincharger. Or one of the other sex toys. Some of the toys even pass electricity through your dick and make you cum so hard that you almost puke.
I'll buy one when I move out so my parents don't see.

touched my soul

Just today a chick was telling me about her workout routine and how sweaty she gets. She definitely wanted to fuck

Don't do it, patrol your wife into running or yoga or something instead. Most all chicks are pretty hot when they aren't overweight. If you can't then you're still a low-t beta but don't worry it's not the end of the world, it just means you just have to lift too.

I am having 150k in saving, self-made at 27, not counting the house my parents give me. I only sleep with 7/10 and above if >22yo, I slept with 6/10 but 16yo tho. I am in pretty good state also thx.

Is this more obscure nocoiner cope?

You seem a little upset big guy, do you want to talk about it?

dont know why my ID changes, maybe jumping between wireless and 4g
I would do it but try your best to not let your wife know, I sound like a degenerate ik, but good pussies are what most of us always crave for and should experience,.

>733k
>30
>only 3 women

you are exactly what the post about

>Had six year loving relationship starting young
>Wanted to marry this girl
>She left
>Had loving, caring sex for so long and now easy casual sex is shit tier
Better this happened then she decided to take my house

if my wife was 5/10 I would kms desu no larp. So many qt pies out there but you have to be a fucking beta cuck fag and settle for a woman that nobody even envy about? Some people are laughable.

I am also a degenerate and I would like to fuck some of these sluts very much. When they know you are married, they want to fuck because they know you won’t want anything more than a fuck from them. The problem is that fucking makes people grow attached and then they will want more from you and that’s when the trouble starts

Jokes on you OP!
I haven't slept with anyone and have no wife!

I understood this so if the slut want nothing but fuck then go for it else like my friends, fuck and ghost them completely,