So is the consensus pretty much that this is going to be the biggest coin of 2018...

So is the consensus pretty much that this is going to be the biggest coin of 2018? I'm thinking 250x isn't out of bounds.

That's like a $57 billion marketcap shut up

and?

you got somethin' to say about 57 billion dollar marketcap?

For what LINK does and the partnerships that will be announced (not to mention future one's that will come to fruition thanks to the real world use cases)? That's not crazy at all. We are bound for top 5.

it has to be ADOPTED

i like link as much as the next guy but you fuckers are compromising the risk/reward by shilling the price up.

I think if Sergay and his team can deliver we will be driving lambos. A big IF. I hope he delivers but yeah i feel it is contingent on actual progress.

Sergey is doing plenty that you don't know about.

adopted by whom you fucking orphan? link can still be top 10 without swift.

I'm finally in... You've got me. Just bought 10,000 LINK.

Biggest bags of 2018

sergays last business failed, let this become a meme stinky linkies

THANK YOU MONEY BELLY

clear as light. eth vibes

Bear in mind that's mcap at the end of 2018. I'm sure the total crypto market cap will be well about $1T by then. $57B then is probably like $20B would be today. Still crazy, but considering what link will do for blockchain, not out of range at all.

(SNIFFS LOUDLY)
I KNEW I SMELLED A STINKY LINKY THREAD.

The only feature this coin has is crash lmao.

good idea, but:
>no partnerships
>no communication
>only 1dev
> chinks already copying it but faster: OracleChain

sry this wont be worth anything if sergery doesnt speed up.
maybe he shouldnt have done his 2 month vacation. LOL

>radio silence
>vaporware
What could possibly go wrong?

if chainlink gets swift its game over for oraclechain

kek 5 years in the making and has inroads with major players (See: SWIFT FFS). Finishing touches this year. OCT is a literal who coin - seriously, try googling it

LINK, XLM, and Ripple are gonna be the big 2018 coins. Wouldn't be surprised if each of them got into the $XX or even $XXX by EOTY

Ditched this shitcoin for Lamden.

Why not both?