BLOCKFOLIO RATE THREAD

>2018
>not going all in on REQ

Got in the game over the weekend at $250 am I gonna make it?

I am a poor neet. I am wondering how you guys get your money. Are you people who have great jobs who throw decent amount of your income in, or are you just average people who put some money in something that is really cheap but has potential and watch it grow? Arre there people who started with like 500 and now have like 100k?

I actually started with $100 on BTC when it was around $400 and watched it grew up to 5k

you will if you exit the fuck out of LTC

Could easily 7x or more by EOY nice folio

you need to start with at least 5 figures to have a chance now

Whats your prediction for REQ price by end of this month op?

>hidden balances

poorfag detected
great coins tho

Really want some NEO, ENG, and then either more REQ, some ADA, or some LEND. Got in REQ at $0.08, wish I had bought way more, obviously. What do you think?

I need gains fast what do i do

Go back in time and buy REQ and XRB

>implying I'm not all in on REQ

I see you are a man of class as well

Although a small position, I would drop FUN and get some other coin instead like the ones you mentioned

Put $500 in right when LTC took off. Heard about Binance and bought XRP which then moon'd.

I stupidly bought XRB last night at like $35 so got fucked there but happy about my XML move. Still up over 100% in a few weeks.

Going to put in another $500 tomorrow - what should I buy?

If you like money buy some REQ

I'd strongly recommend REQ while it's still under $1, and ENG should be massive (and still relatively inexpensive) and I have high hopes for it. Stranger's shillings though.

Most intelligent fella on the thread so far

Thinking to swap 1 eth for neo?

>Most intelligent fella on the thread so far
>XVG

Yeah no offense but XVG is a super sketchy hold these days imho

Started with $800 2 weeks ago. Behold.

Get on my level

I like your style.

you're not going to make it big with that much spread on small capital
consolidate into 2-3 undervalued coins and hope for a BMW

I can see ur a nigger, I'm pretty nigger myself.

whats your entry bigboi

But there's so many good projects and I love the shotgun approach! Already made $740 off $94 of REQ, doubled on TRX.

Why not go for a bunch of $100 investments in these smaller tokens?

(A: To afford more of the big tokens that can still blow up)

Counter: But wouldn't I in theory be able to make more money off $100 into a small coin I can get many of versus the same amount to get a couple larger coins that aren't going to have the same capacity to 10x, at least not nearly as quickly?

Perhaps I'm looking at this wrong. Still very new to this, have put in $2600 CAD since Nov.28.

>Started with 800 in June feel like I should be ahead but I made some bad mistakes early on FOMO'ing on BCH

Forgot pic

Got in late, 40 cents

when you have little capital, you are not maximizing your gains by spreading too much as only some of those will moon while other coins will drag.
I started a month ago too, used to spread out like yours thinking to capture as much gains as possible, gains was minuscule
consolidated to 3 coins and i've 5x my investment last 2 weeks

Yeah man, fuck, that's completely valid. I just can't help FOMOing over everything I know is gonna moon, everyone's like "oh this coin is gonna have a great 2018" for fuckin every coin under the sun, but it's not like only 2 of them are right - there are gonna be dozens of major moon missions because (I believe) there are dozens of worthwhile projects.

I'm in this for the long haul and I don't care much when a coin drags for a couple days so much as everything I have is doing alright and doesn't dip below what I originally bought for. I know it's less effective gains than putting all of my money in a few things, especially positions in things I know will keep moving up, but it also *greatly* spreads the risk I think.

Maybe I'd be better off just increasing my current positions until I have a lot more capital at stake otherwise I'd be much too overextended and very much not realizing potential gains, but I feel like I'm in a spot right now where it's not so bad that I'd have to get rid of anything. The LTC and BTC at the bottom isn't even enough for a trading pair lol

Will I make it?
Please tell me I'll make it anons

We will make it raibros.

Old image but holdings still the same

there'll be plenty of moon mission short and long term this year, just do your due diligence when investing in these coins and value their potential.
risk wise, your spread out well. hell i almost lost half my portfolio if i didn't exit XVG ath. just know your timing.
don't fomo and look for dips to buy in, nothing goes up forever.

Will I make it?

profit is profit, and doubling your money is fantastic no matter what your investment. Even if you start with $50, you can easily have hundreds within a couple weeks, thousands within a few months (and this is assuming you're just taking small gains here and there).

>750 REQ
>1,600 XLM
>730 XRP
>2 BTC
Am I gonna make it bruhs?

How do you do this? All inning on coins and selling when ATH?

Let’s go boys

Thanks very much for your advice. I'm not gonna be able to afford to drop more money in soon anyways so overextending won't be a huge issue for a while yet. I guess I also have to look at it like not being able to hop on every train I want, so I should just focus on what I already have and optimize those holdings. If that includes getting rid of the little guys like FUN and TRX, so be it.

I mean what I really want/believe in most long term is XRB but it's so damn expensive that selling my small positions wouldn't increase my XRB holdings significantly and it'd feel wasteful, especially if the coins (that I was holding) keep going up.

Same sort of logic with cashing out my initial investment, which I'm waiting to do until around the end of the month or when I hit ~$10K USD, I just want to part with as small a % of the coins I'll be selling as possible.

I’m three days in - started at $900.

I have another $500 to throw in - maybe more xlm or ad req and link.

No no no. I turned $1k into $3,340 as of today. I put that $1k in last Friday.

My job pays $15/hr and some over time. I just save up money and invest it. You can either waste it on redbulls, pizza, burgers, games etc. OR you can try to invest it and let your money grow. One has the potential to make you comfy (even if it's just some extra income or millions) the other is a guaranteed waste of money.

>FUN

That's some balls you got there my friend

The epitome of /earlyretirementclub/

Check my green ass ID

That seems like a judgy disapproval thing.

If it loses more than 15% (which is absurd but that's what this volitility is bringing us). SELL IT. If it keep dropping, buy in later if it's a coin that will last. Other than that, take out profits. Buy back in on dips (corrections when the price skyrockets suddenly and everyone sells). And just go long on a few coins with good tech/ideas. You won't always win, but you have to mitigate your loss by walking away. THIS DOES NOT MEAN TO PANIC SELL VALUABLE COINS. If you had sold BTC at 12k after the crash, you'd be a moron.

those long term holds or what? mind shilling me on a few

...The question is what's your profit, not how much do you hold.

~40k spread:
XLM - 30%
ICX - 25%
XRB - 20%
VEN - 15%
REQ - 10%

Why are people hyped about REQ?

If I applied the sell at 15% logic to XRB, I'd be a very sad little boy. Thanks for the advice though senpai

XRP is boom or bust 100%. We'll know by end of the year.

Made my first 1k today, i paid a total of 425 for all of these coins. Will I make it?

>ltc
nigga what the fuck are you doing
sell it all for BAT

Same 1k first also user congrats bro

>intelligent
>21% on verge
nigga just needs to cut his losses and make back his money on DRGN

congrats bro
>in XRP

please please please be a joke

ALL IN BABY TO THE MOON

what to do with eth?

Started last month so pls no bully this poorfag wagecuck.

>xrp
a smarter man would have sold already and moved everything to XLM

Am I going to win? Been daytrading a bit doubled my portfolio since Christmas day

How much did you start with?

Sold my eth yesterday for DRGN
feeling pretty comfy, looks like its going to be a good Q1 2018

$400

I’ve done the same thing with completely different coins. (Other than xlm)

This isn’t that hard.

Went in with $2k at first. Just bought additional $3k in ETH because I realized I wouldn't increase my investment fast enough otherwise. Can't wait for that to be credited to coinbase so I can pump DBC some more and then FUN later this month.
If I can't lambo then I'll probably suicide anyway.

I only have €200 invested in 3 diff coins. Should I put it all on a coin I truly believe in? (Dent)

Shit forgot pic

Whats wrong with xrp? Im not expecting a 17000 dollar coin, but it will increase so im fine.

started with $850 ~august. link gonna make me a few 100ks

I know thta was my point, we should be able to get to 7 figures end of year right?

Who here /neverselling/

Rate, guys.

everyone knows link req qsp are the holy trinity. youll be fine

How much GAS did you get from 320 NEO? Good stuff aon.

I’d say six - 7 would be awesome though.

What kind of GAS are you earning with that much NEO? And how often do you get it?
ayy lmao

hodl
trade

Started w $1000

this bad boy will be worth no less than 50k in the next few weeks thanks to the KING

Rate pls, I'm kinda new to this shit

>cut my losses
I bought in at $.008 so I can't really lose anything

It's been a great week, and it's going to be an even greater year.

The only reason I still have ETH is because Bitgrail is cucking me with withdrawal limits after selling my XRB.

started with 40k around thanksgiving. I didn't buy XRB because of bitgrail being sketchy at $1, or I would've had 200k. oh well, I will still make it probably

>Inb4 newfag

Send me some TRX then...

0x9af85344fdd946dace9880c85b5c6627d0f18c8e

rate

BECOMING THE SPACE BOY WITH DBC
KuCoing invitation code - 1rgcr

same here, we're gonna make it bro

Started with 400 bucks. Will I make it?

>86 dollars.

Holy shit dude what the fuck are you doing. Did you just enter the market or something?

Actually Yes

Why the fuck are you diversifying so much with $86? You'd think that was $86 million.