Can a barbarian still be an efficient fighter despite being 6 inch tall?

Can a barbarian still be an efficient fighter despite being 6 inch tall?

Reepicheep kicked a lot of ass, but he was rather large for a mouse. I think. It's been a LONG time since I read Narnia. Anyway, your fetish is weird. Later.

No. Of course not. What kind of dumbass question is that?

-4 STR on top of size penalties to STR? It's possible but I wouldn't advise it.

also why are her thighs so THICC but her arms so thin and her abs so underdeveloped?

In 4e yes. The penalty to athletics for playing a pixie are negligeble

>Be barbarian
>Be pixie
>Go through your opponents like a supersonic bullet when raging

gonna need frequent showers then, which isn't very barbarian-like

You could just ask your half-naked concubine to lick you clean, though.

Because the lead artist cannot into drawing or anatomy. Every single character from that game looks awful, but because one of them was a hot chick with tits, lonely tards acted as an IDF. SJWs losing their shit over it also drew in a different kind of tard to sing the game’s praises.

Your post succeeded in raising my blood pressure.

Pictsies.

They will fuck you up. All the strength of a full sized man compressed into a body six inches tall. All the aggression and anger also and like many compressed things their anger can uncompress all at once if disturbed.

Why would they ruin the amazon's perfect aesthetic with that shitty oversized chibi head?

Not. How. It. Worked.

Fuckers are still out there so the Scotts say. Little blue protohuman freaks out in the woods swarming with tiny biting insects so small you can't see.

No wonder Rome never domesticated you.

Being diminutive would make a barbarian entirely ineffective.

Aside from the -10 to STR and -6 to CON for a +6 to DEX and +4 to AC. The armor you do wear provides half bonus and your damage die is laughable. You couldn't take standard melee feats like PA, cleave, etc until far later levels. Enemies invalidate you with a grapple they get stupidly high bonuses to. You could only attack a target you share a square with. To top it off from what I read 5 foot stepping into an enemy occupied square still provokes, something about entering a shared square provokes no matter what and 5 foot stepping rule doesn't apply to shared square.

Your only viable routes would be DEXbarian going for TWF crit farming or Vital Strike Tree, but you'd be far from effective

4e Pixie Barbarian could work. They don't have a bonus to strength but they do get Dex and Charisma, so they've got the secondary stats for a few barbarian types. Barbarians also really like charging and Pixies have a racial feat related to charging that does really well. Flight also gives them a lot more mobility and another racial feat gives them cover while in an ally square so they can deal well with the issue that barbarian defences are often a bit low.

One of my favorite characters ever was a gnome warrior with a longsword he dual wealded. Might not have been min/max but was super fun to play. And dangerous as fuck.

Skipped arm day

Only if you have some kind of very good mobility option like flying or the ability to crawl on any surface with enough speed to get onto your target and up to their face before they crush you. At least the square-cube law is on your side. Stabbing weapons are your friend.

You mean Smurfs?

Veeky Forums stand for /TitsGood/, right flimbjor?

He wasn’t trying to draw them realistically you mongoloid

No, because my DM is not retarded.

The smallest character somebody could play is 4 feet. Anything less and it stops making any kind of logical sense. You don't need to roll to beat someone that small, anyone could literally crush a "pixie barbarian" between two fingers and it just shows how bad modern tabletop gaming is that anyone could think it's feasible or "cool" to do something like that.

>Not going around clothed only in the gore of whatever you killed most recently
You are shitty barbarians

Well, the escape artist check would be far easier, for one. And the barbarian with rage would be able to deal a lot of damage once inside.

By that logic, Giants and bigger creatures shouldn't need to roll to kill to medium size PCs.

it's not that deformed
and it's the point of the entire nendoroid series

The Nac Mac Feegle would beat you to death with your own cat for implying that they're smurfs.

Not if I laugh to death at their name, first

>stop having fun with things I don't like
>stop injecting fantasy into my game of barbarians fighting wizards

Honestly in d&d 5e a level 1 pixie or sprite barbarian is probably going to absolutely destroy a commoner just thanks to class features.
So a village could indeed be menaced by tiny raiders.

I would pay money to see that

Start reading Berserk then.

In 3.5 there was a "build" that allows a Pixie barbarian to deal as much damage as it wished to foes.

2746 HP? Ok I'll deal 2746 HP.

Assuming the pixie/sprite statblocks as the base stats, a pixie/sprite barb would have high AC, resistance to pierce/slash/bludgeoning, and deal on average more damage than a peasant with a knife/improvised weapon. The slight to hit penalty would likely be massively outweighed by all the other advantages. So yeah, put it in your games if you want, its mechanically and thematically sound.

Sure.

>spoiler
Because that's how the game is stylized

this is exactly as rad as i think it is

Does that wizard just have normal proportions for no reason, or am I somehow not processing what's deformed about him?

He's weedy/not physical. Everyone else is stylised in a way that fits their movements/theme.

look closely at the hands.

Because the Amazon is a character that’s fast, has good arial play and great damage, but can’t take hits. So her weapon and legs are emphasized to show these strengths, while her skinny upperbody and lack of amour show her lack of tanking ability.

All the characters are super stylized like this.

>Threeaboo reporting in.
Power Attack mutliplication is based off of BAB rather than Strength. Tiny creatures are going to have naturally high Dex, and can often benefit from Weapon Finesse to easily ignore the strength penalties at that level. After that it's just a matter of applying yourself to get enough mobility, which is often a non-issue via fairy wings or something, but in a pinch there's a couple racial or ghostly feats to get past that if you've got enough levels to spare to pick up one or two. You can augment your damage further via Dex-to-Damage feat options (Which raw Fighter actually helps you get to, even if UA Warrior2/Fighter2 would behove you) and three levels in Swashbuckler nets you Int to damage (another common high start for tiny creatures who use weapons) albeit as Precision damage, so it won't help vs undead, constructs, plants, oozes or aberrations unless you have the appropriate weapon crystals.

As for an actual Barbarian of that tiny stature, it'd need some if not all of the above tricks to be Very good at it, but just the fact that you can take the base-attack-bonus penalty with a 2-hand tiny weapon for double that penalty in damage is a good start considering you're getting Size Bonuses to-hit and AC along with weapon enhancements, etc. You'll also have a big boost to Stealth from the size as well (+4 to Hide and Move Silent per size category below Human Medium, easily +8 to 12 given that size and both skills key off that boosted Dexterity stat) so you're probably striking at flat-footed opponents more often than not.

8/10, skirmisher, would cast haste for.

(Oh right, I forgot Charging multipliers as well. Goodbye to enemy ankles.)

You'd be the first to die to a barbarian pixie faggot.

>kicks you away
No

They would propably rip off your two finger before you could actually squish then