Filename thread

Why would I trust a faceless? You faceless Skelton fuck

>that ending
C-cute!

now that's just adorable

Thought it was going to eat her for a moment.

Itll get to that, dont worry.

I’d go with MtG_stack or maybe Blue_vs_Blue, but quite nice regardless.

Guess those Death Korps aren't paid to bring ammo back home.

>Implying that the Imperial Munitorium in it's boundless wisdom would ever give any member of the Imperial Guard more or less than the exact amount of ammo that is required of him.

>Transforms into a human
Boo

Wut anime

A slow, methodical, complex political thriller.
NOT an action movie.
If you can handle a spy movie in alternate-reality 1960s Japan, watch Jin-Roh. Just don't expect it to be like the webms that always get posted.

Jin-Roh. It's a political thriller, not an action movie.

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

>not lich mating ritual

What's with anime and making characters die pointless deaths?

It's edgy.

Cause death is ultimately pointless and anyone can die at anytime over anything?

That doesn't make for satisfying narrative flow though

True, but sometimes a sudden death can set a tone for a scene or a series as a whole

There are two reasons I can think of for that:

1.) Since it isn't live action, you can kill off someone's character easily and it won't hurt the actor. You just let that person voice another character. In live action films however, killing someone early to set a tone of danger basically puts that actor out of a job.

2.) A big appeal that Anime has going for it is its beautiful illustrations and animations. Being able to show death and gore in an artistic or detailed way is a lure in and of itself, especially when you combine it with point #1 above.

What series?

Jesus Christ, fucking cassowaries man. I'm surprised it didn't try to kill the cameraman with the way it as running at him.

The prescience of something curious that distracted the beast was the sole thing to save that man's life.

Did anyone else think that that was some sort of raptor for the first three seconds or so?

for some reason Japs have a hardon for empty angst

well, if you want to be technical...

I'm pretty sure this is a Power Rangers/Super Sentai but I don't know which

By the way, it looks like US threw his gun away while kicking, did he screw up?

>Rome:Total War

Ded

They're both screwing up by standing in front of the door. If there's a bad guy in there, the doorway is just a bullet funnel.
The proper way to kick down a door if you're worried about hostiles is to stand to the side of the door facing away and donkey kick backwards. Yes, you're risking your leg, but it's better than risking your face.

It is a raptor
Well, great great great grandchild of one at least.

>Where am I?
>Where the fuck did my kitchen go?
>I wish I had my damn coffee.

The gundam series has always had an anti-war message, showcasing the pointless horrors of war is well within line of that.

Juicy crust that's some primal fear

People vultures

Too bad Tomino never really got good at making Gundam a proper anti-war show.
It wasn't until Sunrise yanked the franchise away from him and make War in the Pocket that audiences actually caught on to the anti war message.

I mean, it's a classic example of having to make it look cool because it's a show.

Hard to really carry that anti-war message when 60% of your show is big ass robot sword fights.

They did still have to sell those toys.

I still think my favorite one is Wing.

GUNDAM SUPERHEROES oh war is bad MURDERING EVERYONE seriously don't do war LOOK AT THIS DUDE HE LOOKS LIKE THE REAPER HE'S KILLING EVERYONE

Sauce?

>how to Vibro a Blade

That was informative, thanks user.

For a second I thought it was a really good CG velociraptor, like a POV walking with dinosaurs shot.
Birds really are the dinosaurs' descendants.

Turn-A was where it was at.

fair warning, I have no idea how to open a webm and have no idea if this is actually good

Nah senpai, you kicking the door open then not going immediately in just prompts them to stare at that door forever and slaughter you. You follow through the kick into a dynamic step inward so that if you do get shot your body doesn't clog the doorway so your buddies, at least 2 of which are literally on top of you, can keep going through and avenge your injury.

Almost like getting nuked twice will give them a different view on war.