The local village is under attack from a group of giant honey badgers

The local village is under attack from a group of giant honey badgers.
How do we stop them Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHesLdrKXWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that, those things are crazy. Lets go fight a dragon instead.

I let the village get destroyed. I've lost an entire Dwarf settlement on 2 separate occasions to those furry tornadoes of pain.

Lure in an animal with sharper fangs.

What if the dragon has breath that causes it to spew out more honey badgers?

Find a giant supply of honey and use it to lure them somewhere where something bigger and hopefully nastier lives.

>send the local problem dragon its way
>honey badgers bite the dragon's dick off and it bleeds to death

Recruit them with honey and pats, offer more if they protect the village

>Petting a honey badger
Its too late, we can't save him.

Then no where is truly safe. Best to retire and enjoy life while you can.

By petting them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHesLdrKXWA

>Sharp claws and teeth
>Strong, digs through hard rock in order to make a den
>Uses tools if it wants too
>Damn near bullet proof. certainly machete, spear and arrow proof
>Does not care for pain, if it starts hunting or defending itself it won't stop.
>Infamous for near endless stamina in their fights
Now take all this and make it a giant.
Fuck. That.

Fuck them

>giant honey badgers
They can keep the town

Gallons of citrus oil. Its fucks with their sense of smell.

Though it will also drive off the local cats. Just gotta weigh your options.

Send in their superiors: Giant Wolverines.

Sauce?

Killing Bites
AKA Honey Badger shilling the anime

I want a superhero based on this motherf - aw shit, beat me to it....

>also drive off the local cats
What options? I'm not seeing anything bad about any of that

Cats serve a very real and important purpose in preindustrial society as the primary form of pest control, dude.

Don't forget its loose and thick skin, allowing to still maneuver and bite/claw back at other animals attempting to pin it down.
So if you want to fight a giant version of them it would be worse than most mythical creatures.

You don't necessarily need even that.

pile up some honey comb and explosives

What do you do after they eat all of that?

So do fireballs.

Damn it Dennis, did you forget the det cord again?

I can't argue with that logic.

Nope, the honey badgers ate that too.

Fun fact: Honey badgers are not especially strong or tough, in fact, they're as strong as a small dog their size.

It's the fact they're so fucking Tenacious and vicious animals when confronted that they absolutely savage anything they come across.

Like regular badgers, they are quite placid animals unless you piss them off. Like mini grizzly bears.

>Capitalized "Tenacious"
What could it possibly mean?

Then we have no choice but to trail them a day or two and light the resulting det cord dingle-berries. The village is a small sacrifice.

If any animal could represent that word, it would be a Honey Badger.

They back down from fucking nothing.

>honey badgers' bites infect the bitten creature
>if a honey badger latches on to a creature's face or crotch, it will be impregnated with honey badgers
>honey badgers gestate inside the creature, bursting out of their chest some time later
>50000 honey badgers burst out from the dead dragon, and the badger who made the kill mutates into a larger size

Just throw her a stalking Cheetah

> tfw no qt players for a Killing Bites campaign

Kill them because if i killed fucking dragons im not gonna be afraid of w bunch of shitty meme animals

Build them a new village of magically shaped stone huts. Way less work and fewer spell slots then killing Dire animals and avoids annoying any druids.

>1 big lizard with wings and bad breath
Is not the same as a pack of giant honey badgers user.

>How do we stop them Veeky Forums?
Send in the Druid. Hope he doesn't go native.

Polymorph other.
Turn them into giant rabbits, then it's stew time!

Dragons don't have very loose skin in which they can turn around and use to catch attacks.

You spear the badger? Your magical spear goes right through his pelt, gets stuck, he turns around and eats your face.

Dragons breathe fucking fire and fly

We find a bunch of giants. Regular sized humans kill regular sized honey badgers, so human-like giants should be able to deal with giant honey badgers. Because, you know, honey badgers aren't actually scarier than humans.

Honey badger vs Cassowary, who wins?

yeah but *honey badgers don't give a fuck*

Poison the honey badger food
It would be difficult to find one that worked but theres gotta be something to kill em with since they are physically invulnerable.

That probably does make being burned alive by something they can't even fight against because it's in the air somewhat less terrifying.

>Killing Bites
Considerong how shit the setting, story and designs are I'm not specially surprised.

NO HOPE

picture taken shortly before the honey badger span around and ripped the lions face off

what's that shitty cat doing to the best girl

No user it died

no

Lions deal with godzilla wannabes in their rivers daily, honey badgers are just pests for them.

Yes, size DOES matter

Yeah. Honey badgers do frequently repel lion attacks, but that's more about the lion going "fuck it, I'm not going to deal with this shit for one measly meal" than the lion actually being unable to kill the honey badger.

Also most of the lions they fend off are young inexperienced ones who didint expect such a small animal to be that aggressive
An adult is gonna know better than to be afraid of what is essentially a nano bear

A giant honey badger is basically just a double jointed polar bear. Do the PCs shit themselves every time a bear shows up?

That, too. Honey badgers are pretty impressive little creatures, but they aren't invincible overpowered killing machines. Of course, most people having fun with the honey badger meme know this.

well i'm currently in a Call of Cthulu game so I can say with absolute certainty that yes, yes we do.

You forgot the
>poison immunity

So that’s not an option

Scaled up to equal size I honestly think the honey badger would win.
They have loose fitting skin that lets them bite in virtually any direction when attacked by a predator.
Plus even when they do die- they release a stinking smell making them inedible to predators.

They fend off almost all Lion attacks because Honey badgers have no natural predators.

Like the Wolverine, the damage they can do, even in their death throes is simply not worth the effort for such a terrible meal.

Scaled up to the equal size the honey badger physiology, which has obviously not evolved to work with lion-sized creatures, would probably fail in all sorts of ways. Some kind of a magical or genetically engineered syper honey badger who gets to enjoy the benefits of larger size without having to deal with any complications or negative consequences probably would beat a lion, sure.

Just like every single smug annoying person says about a certain film trilogy.

YOU SEND IN THE FUCKING GIANT EAGLES.

Lure them away with honey.

call the druid

But what is Killing Bites?

To be fair if she got like that her anal scent gland would start spraying uncontrollably and you'd choke to death on your own vomit

Get a bigger honey badger to scare them off.

Monster Girl dog fighting the anime.

Minefield around the village. Pits with burning oil, barricades with 50 cal's, the halfing with the anti-material rifle in the tower, razor wire and a couple of helicopter gunships. If that doesn't work, failsafe thermo-nuclear device danger close.
Or nerve gas.

Erm, do we just need to protect the village or the villagers?

Or an army of Beefalo.