Kamigakari Thread

Rolled 5, 3, 1, 4 = 13 (4d6)

Legendary Arms RPG Kamigakari Thread

Previous Thread: Last time:
>Images from book user, Cropped versions to come
>Threadstarter user tries to get people into the setting, fails miserably
>How can we change Spirit barrier to be less intrusive?
>Gold is worth a shitload, who knew?

Baseline things! And stuff:
>mediafire.com/file/183vmgy8b3w1uj3/Kamigakari.rar

Expansions and errata + Mononoke homebrew guide, FAQ, and a quick rules cheatsheet!
>pastebin.com/u/HomebrewAnon

Expansion Weapons Pastebin (Incomplete) And Item Pastebin
>pastebin.com/5LPmW9by
>pastebin.com/HzRenMqf

A character sheet hosted on Google Sheets (for online play!)::
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U2usvvHVbKX1OdaaOVvEykud1vr7PW9cRQz8LlUqiIY/edit?usp=sharing

Kamigakari is a JTTRPG focused on episodic storytelling, with simple but tight mechanics. Its design goal is to start players spread out, getting involved with the episode's peculiarities, and eventually coming together to fight a big bad, A la tokusatsu shows, magical girl shows, and/or other such shows in that vein.

TL;DR, Its a Monster of the Week Format game with an emphasis in the fluff on high power shenanigans of just about every type.

Japanese schedules suck, so JTTRPGS are optimized toward quick and easy sessions.That said, they can be adapted for longer ones with little to no effort.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9RUTurB
screencapanon.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/jttrpg/ Discord - Look for games in #on-topic, not #general.
discord.gg/9RUTurB

Storytime Imgur
>screencapanon.imgur.com/

Today's question:

If we had more of the setting stuff from the expansion books, would you care more about the basic setting in the book?

Alternatively, What do you think the main setting is missing?

Gonna start today off with an image dump from the core book. Still working on cropping the NPCs out of the PDF, but that'll only take a little bit.

>That middle sword
BOY I SURE WISH I HAD A WEAPON THAT WAS ALMOST AS DANGEROUS TO THE ENEMY AS IT IS TO ME

True gods - even an example or two of what they might be or stand for. Very unexplored design space there

Yeah, thats true. I think its supposed to be explored some in True regalia of chronos, but we have literally none of the fluff for it, so who knows. Maybe four guardian gods.

Sorry, had to go to the store. continuing with the dump.

It's just me and you here anyway, threadanon. So there's not much any point dumping at all really unless more IPs show up

Well, i'm just dumping because this is stuff i got from the books. People will show up in due time, but until then there's no reason for me not to throw out some stuff.

On the topic, the mononoke in each book have 1 picture per classification, which sucks a little bit, but the pictures in and of themselves are neat, so i'm gonna post em.

I need some serious inspiration, I'm drawing a blank and need inspiration

In an upcoming game I'm in, a guy who played a particular MMO for a really long time, setting up the story for this one particular character, plays the game until servers finally shut down. This makes him sad, because he put a lot of effort into writing them as a -character-.

When it shuts down, the character comes to life and enters the real world.

The character isn't what I'm playing, another player is controlling them. I'm controlling the user.

What can I do with this concept that would be creative?

Well thats a new spin on the concept. I was about to tell you to go read like, 3 different manga, albeit none of them complete, but thats entirely different.

Could you give us a bit more background information first? for example, what kind of character is said character? Personality or ability wise? What kind of player was the player? Was he a particularly famous player, Was he particularly skilled, or was he just a guy who REALLY liked the game? Small things like that can help to build a much grander foundation.

Maybe you're a digi sorc who reconstructed his online persona completely by accident?

Well the general gist of his personality is that he's a real creative type, but he's never really put stock in that. He grew up believing that creativity was a non-skill. Quiet, reserved, he's the kind of guy who goes to work, does his job, and goes straight home to log back in. To anyone who doesn't -really- know him, he's very bland. To others in the games he plays, though, he comes off as passionate and dedicated, since he really puts effort into creating a good story.

The idea behind the MMO is, well, *basically Overlord* in terms of stuff you can do in it, though maybe not as dark. So this is the kind of guy who would spend hours of his time just tweaking castle layouts so they're accurate to time period, tweaking outfits, written backstories, even servant lineups. He wasn't famous or anything, he wasn't even that good at the game - he was just as good as anyone else who spent tons and tons of time in it. He was just really, really invested in it. Looking at it like this through the lens of Overlord, he's not unlike Momonga, except instead of being relatively sad about the MMO going down, he's practically floored by it - though it'd be immature to show that.

As for abilities, I'm really not sure where to go with him. The character he made was a through-and-through paladin-lord, so their schtick is played very straight. I considered going the route of Shadow Mitsuo and just having him coated in an armor of Voxels when he fights, but that was tacky and really didn't fit his character.

I see, i see. In that case, digi sorc A or B is a definite for the main style, but that was probably a given.

What i'm gonna suggest, is Contractor B. Not for power or it being OP, but because of the theming involved. Maybe your character awakening had to do with YOUR awakening, and the ability there-in was to create and alter digital creatures and concepts, buffing them as well as creating them.

Your other character would be your pièce de résistance, but perhaps making new characters and seeing how they do, even if they aren't as strong, is something your PC could get heavily invested in. It gives an outlet for the creative side, while also keeping that MMO feel

So they'd be like... individual characters he creates on the side? That's an interesting idea, I'll have to play around with it. Thanks user!

No problem user. Just remember, if none of the baseline mononoke fit your needs, there is a guide for homebrewing some.

Also, run all mononoke by your GM before trying to use them. If you come with some overpowered shit, he may just try to slap you.

I think the setting would be more appealing if there was more info. Like the corebook mentions a ton of organizations like Arkham Library but doesn't give many other details.

This is something i definitely agree with. We get moderate snippets and whatever we can glean from character profiles, but that doesn't tell us a whole bunch.

I do think there's some faction stuff in the first expansion thats translated though, if you haven't looked over that

So i'm not dead. I come bearing news, Misfits in Osaka is officially over, it was a ride start to finish and i'm going to give you the whole thing.

After I get a little nap, I've been working since 4am. Oh and just to clarify, that part by one of my players is totally legit (not that I think anyone doubted them for a second), i'll add to that but you're all getting the story start to finish.

-Kansainon "The King of Lies"

This guy looks so silly it's impossible to take it seriously even while it kills you
... actually that sounds dreadfully effective

Doesn't it?

Oh shit nigga. I was wondering if you were ever gonna get back to us.

it certainly took a bit, but i'm glad you've said something.

forgot the image i was gonna post, like a retard

Ok, that one's kinda neat.

yeah, its a good example of what the warp does to things in kamigakari.

After while i'll start with the NPC's, but due to one page being far too skewed, i'll be missing 4 till i get the chance to re-scan the page.

WOO! my copy of the core book has shipped!

That's great user!

Nice. hope you enjoy it.

I WANNA LEARN MORE ABOUT CYBORGS DAMMIT

Ok so from where we left off, both Freki and Gurei were defeated and de-sealed by Shizune. The two were recruited by the team and joined the ever expanding roster of Aramitama. Through some investigation the group figures out that Ciero wants to bridge the world of the Aramitama to the world of humans, for whatever reason. There was one point before Shizune removed Freki's seal where she called her a Hot Bitch as a joke, and there was a mention of "Bitch in heat would also have been acceptable". The crew makes their way up to the top floor to confront the boss of this tower, the Demon Sabbath.

It's been a while but as a quick recap. Aramitama in this game are not so much like from the sourcebook. They're more like beings from another world that happen to go on rampages when they come into contact with negative human emotion. They are more akin to say, Arrancars or Hollows from Bleach though I don't like admitting that, because it's a running joke in my group that I keep unintentionally ripping off bleach. We even have an orange haired swordsman, go figure.

The crew makes it to the top and there is Sabbath. He's sitting on a big oppulant throne at the head of Osaka castle. He does the villain taunting thing. "You are certainly a persistent bunch of insects aren't you. I see you have amassed a small following of traitors, I guess that makes them less than roaches." Ito is not amused and scoffs at him. "No way THIS guy is in charge. He looks super mid-bossy". Shizune asks if this is Ciero and Sabbath states that when all is said and done, he's going to overthrow his master and rule all. The demon seals the room the group is in with him with a large glowing purple barrier, a barrier that slowly starts to close in. He rips a portal in the ground and from that springs forth a veritable army of Demonic looking robots.

It was at this moment, that I fucked up. Now i'm not a very smart man and I at the time, I didn't know the rules as well as I do right now. There are a few kinds of attacks, like 1# attacks target a single thing and combat zone targets well, the combat zone, that makes sense. Area attacks target an engagement. An engagement is anything that is touching, so if say two mecha are standing next to eachother, that's an engagement and they can both be hit by an Area attack. Every single one of those mecha was in an engagement with eachother, because I wanted to throw waves of mooks at them. Because they were all in an engagement, they could all be hit at once by everyone and Shizune had her dice set up for a big dick spell that blasted them all away in a single move. I threw more at them, but this was a learning process.

Well, since work on book two is in progress, you can! Eventually

More and more Sabbathbots met a grissly end at the hands of this party of blenders. So many of them went down that Ito simply stopped awarding points for them. Sabbath had to step in. He used some telekenetic powers to force characters outside of the shrinking barrier, causing them to lose Crest, a dirty trick yes but this is a devil we're talking about here. Sabbath gives a villainous laugh. "fufufufuFUHAHAHAHAHA!" This guy is laughing "To think I would have to do this, did you really think I would fight you"

"... Yeah, we did...?" Shizune adds. Jagasaki chimes in with "A weakling like you shouldn't be holding back!" and Akira is just happy that she's just not knockng around a demonic little punching bag any more. Sabbath gets out of his chair and announces that "A paltry half of my power should suffice" He starts charging up and he grows almost twice his size, his body covered in a bony exoskeleton.

The fight goes on with SECOND STAGE SABBATH as he gets in NEGATIVE SPACE ATTACKS with the power of ERASURE which nip at Akira, but she bails out before it's too late. He flies up to Ito, saying that he would kill him first of all, Ito says that would make him a liar AND a scrub. Both are going at it at high speeds, parrying and dodging eachothers blows and Sabbath takes both of his hands and tries to lauch a purple wave of purple energy at the group which they thankfully avoid. He rips up another portal and more Sabbathbots act as a thin layer of armor for himself in this fight. The machines distrubute themselves as equally as they can (for the sake of convinience).

One of the bots hits Shizune with a scythe but it only catches her cheek. Shizune lightly presses a hand on the bot and it is blown away by incredible force, oh by the way Shizune is a God Hand now. Akira is mising a part of herself from the erasure attack but assumes if they defeat Sabbath she'll get it back and to test that theory, everyone starts dogpiling him with direct attacks.

The attacks rip and rend Sabbath but he doesn't seem phased by it, openly bleeding from his wounds though
"Insects deserve nothing more than to die!" Sabbath flies up from the floor from his grounded position, his wings flap hard creating a gust of wind. The party casters are knocked back by this gust of wind and get shocked by being outside the barrier. "Now why don't you all do me a favour and disappear!" Sabbath takes his hands and spreads his fingers out with his arms outstretched. A shower of purple spears of energy rains down on EVERYBODY

Sabbath keeps pushing his hands forwards and backwards with the motions letting spear after spear fall hitting those unprepared for this assault. Shizune can't keep up with all the spears and inevitably, several of them connect. "Kh... "
"Still breathing, asshole! Now why don't you use your real best shot"
Ito shrugs off some of the assault thanks to his new gear, but the majority of it still breaks through his defenses. Maybe this guy is stronger than he thought. "Th... Three hundred points! That's what he's worth!" Ito shouts, winding up to attack. He connects with two blows giving Sabbath a solid two fold smash with his sword. "A paltry half!" he says spitting blood. He definitely has fight in him, but he's close to going down.

Jagasaki grins, the blood from his earlier wound crawling back up his body and into the ragged holes that riddle his body. "A nice trick, but try this!" Jagasaki extends an outstretched palm aflame with black ki. "Nikushoku dōbutsu!" Immediately the entire room seems to darken. Then bright spots appear. dozens of them. Each light is a flaming skull seemingly conjured out of thin air, surrounding Sabbath on all sides. Each skull's maw opens wide then unleashes a blast of energy that pelts Sabbath from all angles.

Sabbath gets blasted from all over from the floating skulls. The phatom energy rending him all over, bones breaking and burning under the immense pressure of the blast. "H-how, this wasn't even.. my final form.." Sabbath falls from the sky and land on the ground with a loud thud.

>oh by the way Shizune is a God Hand now
Shizune was always a God Hand, it's even in your first storytime post

Wait wait, how many points did Ito give for everything? He can't have given 100 a pop for each minion, right?

I went to check, i can confirm shizune was always godhand B. I think kansai user forgot this.

It was 10 points per minion. Lemme pull up a list of who got what points;

100 for Skullomania (Ito)
50 points for Balmung (Ito)
10 points per yakuza scrub x10 (Shizune)
100 points for knocking off Eiichiro's hat (killed by Jags, but Ito knocked his hat off posthumously)
No points for Dahlia because I forgot
No points for the magical girls because Ito thought they were too scrubby
No points for Medusaina because I forgot, again
Akira (M) barred from earning points for shamelessly displaying his ass in the plugsuit. Akira (F) is fine however
150 points for Freki (Jagasaki)
100 points for Gurei (Shizune)
10 points per Sabbathbot x28 (nuked by Shizune)
150 for Sabbarth (Jagasaki)

Which makes the scores at the end of the Sabbath fight: Shizune 480, Jagasaki 300, Ito 250. Shizune was extremely smug about this

>Ito's face when

oh whoops minor correction, Ito upgraded Sabbath halfway through to 300 points when he went not-quite-final-form. So that's Shizune 480 - Jags - 450, Ito - 250

>Jagasaki's Face When

Kansainon also skipped over a bit of pre- and mid-fight banter where Ito tried to explain his scoring logic (Boss has gotta be worth the most points, that's just how it is) and Shizune taunting Ito for losing in points

This game is super cool from what I read in the links. Why isn't it more popular? Is the currently translated stuff covering most everything or is there more important stuff left?

There's some untranslated mechanics and fluff in the expansion books, but as for popularity, probably because it just doesn't exist outside of this thread and games have been difficult to arrange and/or fallen through quickly

If i had to say why it isn't more popular, a lot of people are cynics. Thats the best i got. also brings up a few points.

So far as whats translated, core and expansion 1 are completely translated, world setting and GM information and all.

Expac 2 and 3 have all of the player stuff translated, but need the world and GM stuff. Expac 4 and 5 only have the added talents translated, and i'm not sure what else is in them.

After this, there's expacs 6 and 7, which are largely GM oriented, and have not been touched upon at all. We know they deal in Eldritch and time travel shenanigans, but nothing else is known.

The largest issue though, is that we don't have anyone to translate. We have access to the books, but the guy that was translating originally just disappeared, and no one else seems able to translate outside of OCR and google translate, which isn't great for setting stuff.

Dang. Any ideas on looking for translators then?

None that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Does anyone have any good talent combos that would go well with a gun-wielder or motorcycle user? I was thinking of trying to make a character. But I'm not quite sure where to start when it comes to talent synergy.

Generally speaking, talents within their own styles synergize with each other to one degree or another.

Which would you prefer more, if you had to say, between motorcycle and gun?

Scratch that, i found what i was looking for.

How would you like to do both?

Both works fine by me.

In that case, the styles you'd want are Contractor A/Legion A.

Contractor A is THE style for mounted combat. All of its talents are geared toward using mount-type weapons and powering them up.

It also has two talents, one for melee and one for ranged, that allows you to stack the stats of said weapon with that of the mounted weapon. In your case, you want dragoon, which lets you use ranged weapons, including guns, in conjunction with said mount. Its restricted to one handed weapons, but this isn't a terribly large issue. Reaper of the battlefield is also suggested, as it lets you either equip a switchhand weapon instead, or use a shield while mounted.

Legion is the go to for ranged builds short of magic because it gives options and power that, while non-specific, are geared towards ranged weapons. In particular, Ranged weapon proficiency gives a flatout +5 to ranged weapon damage and lets you equip most ranged weapons, regardless of restrictions.

Gonna start in on the NPC's now, gonna do it sporadically

You are in luck, tin can fetishist. The second part of page 4 is called Spawn of Cybertechnology. Here's the first bit.

States and some organizations that exist in the world of "Kamigakari" secretly possess the strength to combat the supernatural existence. In the meantime, the mechanized soldier [Cyborg] for super-existent existence and the performance of large unmanned aircraft are noteworthy. Cyborg is "superman who mechanized whole body". Their mechanized flesh body – "Prosthesis” is very high performance and has a fighting ability comparable to a power and a fully armed battalion that surpasses the most advanced large tanks.

So cyborgs are something like GiTS Full prosthetic bodies, then.

Gonna be honest, thats pretty neat.

However, the cyborg's existence is small, because it requires high cost to manufacture and maintain the prosthetic body. For that reason, research and development of drone, which is inferior in performance but excellent in terms of cost, has been actively conducted, and the results are being blooming in modern times. Unmanned aircraft in the general society is mainly used for exploration and military purposes, such as space probes and reconnaissance aircraft, and now it is showing a tremendous success. The large unmanned aircraft for super-existential warfare is an existence which should be called "artificial mononoke" born of such state-of-the-art machine technology and mysterious knowledge blended together.

A large unmanned aerial vehicle is equipped with advanced artificial intelligence, it is bigger and sturdier than a normal drone. Its shape is close to animals and insects, and it has even the learning function and adaptive ability by artificial intelligence in addition to machine specific accuracy. Unmanned aircraft boasts excellent accuracy, but unfortunately for unexpected accidents in general remains.
However, in addition to being able to suppress human damage, it is an advantage that it can be manufactured at a relatively inexpensive price compared with cyborgs (although it is still expensive). For this reason, Cyborg boasts high performance and superior responsiveness as a key to important tasks, and large unmanned aircraft are used for simple tasks such as cleaning mononoke and patrol / police.

Holy shit, this is a lot of stuff. Is this all just the second part of page 4, or is this going past that small grayish bar at the bottom right of the page and into page 5?

Both of them are artificial sacred treasures, and they will fully demonstrate their performance in supernormal fighting. Also, despite boasting a tremendous output, they can operate for a long time. Those that transcend the general science far are all technologies beyond human knowledge - the god sacred treasure and supernatural supernova - that is, "the dropping off of mysterious overtechnology", and the traditional supernatural beings It is a new threat to suffer and it is an encouraging and friendly person.

This is the section just above that grey bar. The writing in the grey bar, incidentally, says Spirit Terminal. I'm going to guess it's something to do with magic internet, but I'm going to roll right into it.

Hot damn dude. You are the hero this thread deserves. I can't translate for shit, and i second guess myself way too much on OCR and google translate, but what you've gotten so far is pretty damn good, if awkwardly worded.

As you get this stuff down, i'm pasting it to a pastebin pending better wording, rather than directly putting it into the second expansion proper, as of yet.

If you hit the part about factions, you can skip that. We already have that translated.

I was wrong, Spirit Terminals are magic power points to recharge your robots.

I really should just put the file up somewhere so people with the actual books can check that the OCR hasn't picked up a blurry character wrong.

Close, but no cigar.

I am the guy with the actual books. I'm just shit at actual translation. Fixing janky wording, though, is something i can do.

What's the first symbol on the 4th line of the left column of page 5? It's too blurry to make out exactly. Draw a picture in Paint or something if you can't take a photo.

Cyborg and large unmanned aircraft are powered by special institutions powered by spiritual power. This institution spirit drive agency emits power beyond human sensibility by special circuit built-in. Spirit Terminal is a special circuit that absorbs spiritual power from the outside • Generates a powerful spiritual power by increasing it. In addition, this spiritual terminal is indispensable for manufacturing spirit drive agencies.

Try as i might, my phone outright dislikes loading for Veeky Forums.

So here's a paint picture of it, shoddy as it might be.

Brilliant. Without that character it was saying that the Spirit Terminal was caused by a world that was different to Marebito.

The Spirit Terminal is a black gem that keeps emitting red light, its size is about the first joint of the thumb. The identity of the Spirit Terminal is not known in detail. Speaking of what is known is that the Spirit Terminal was brought about by the existence of a different world called Marebito. It is a substance that produces a tremendous spiritual power. When you bring it into contact with another agency or equipment, and when you pour the spiritual power, it fuses instantly, and even if it breaks it can not be taken out. It is made of sacred treasure as a raw material, and it is possible to produce only several pieces per god of sacred treasure.

sweet. Feel free to ask if anything else is outta wack.

I think God of sacred treasure here is referring to kushimitama

How about these two? I hate to say it, but I think the left edge of the left column of page 7 might be beyond reading. The same issue may appear some of the tables and NPCs as well.

I thought that, but I couldn't see Kushimitama in the text. Might be an alternate reading of some of the kanji,

Took me a hot minute in paint, but luckily the second part had half of the first one, so that shaved the time down a little.

Also, i'll see bout getting another scan of page 7 as soon as possible. I also need to re-scan one of the pages for the core NPC pictures. However, thats gonna be difficult for a short while.

It is unknown when the Spiritual Terminal existed from around the time. Among the camouflage people, as the power source of the god's tank Mercapa, the steel angel Metatron and Ametorhune, and the original unmanned aircraft such as Golem and Talos, with the flight device Vimana, which was said to exist around the 10th century BC, It is rumored that it was already used.

"God's tank Mercapa" seems to also be able to be translated as "Tank God Mercava".

Which do you think sounds better, of the two? Personally, i'm leaning towards mercava.

It might be an issue with your scanning technique, because a lot of the right-hand pages seem to be more blurry near the spine than the left-hand ones. Page 19 appears to be perfectly alright for some reason.

Well, thats too be expected, i suppose. First time even using a scanner, and all.

Also, googling the word mercava actually brings up images of tanks, so i'm gonna go with that as the intended translation.

I'm also leaning Mercava, sounds more Russian, whereas Mercapa sounds like mercaptan, which isn't anything to do with tanks at all.

Personally, mercapa just makes me think of kappa's.

In the mysterious world, the Spirit Terminal came to be clearly known in the middle of World War II. At that time, the military of each country was in touch with the mighty Marebito who calls himself Kizaia, she was teaching how to manufacture Spirit Terminals from her. It is not known who is Kizaia and what kind of reason gave mankind the method of manufacturing the spiritual terminal.

>marebito that calls himself Kizaia

First reaction to the name.

However, it became the historical base point, and the research and development of cyborg and large unmanned aircraft will be thriving in each country after that. No one can predict where unknown technology is going to lead humanity - at the current point in time. In any one case the mystery of the world of machine technology, there is no difference already that has developed to a point beyond the speculation of the human race. Currently, supernormal cases are occurring frequently around the world, mainly in Japan. Countries and organizations need more spiritual terminals to deal with these supernatural cases. For that reason, a fierce competition between nations and organizations is unfailingly secretly watched over the gods of the Sacred Sacred Treasures, which are the raw material of the Spirit Terminal.

That concludes the "Spawn of Cybertechnology" section. The next section is on Marebito, but as it's 1:30 AM here in sheep-and-flightless-birds land I shall only do the first three sentences (which finishes the left column of page 5 and starts the right).

Don't worry too much about it user. If you need sleep, sleep. I need some myself.

Still, you are doing amazing work. This is a massive amount of information for cyborgs, and the game in general.

I'm a little ashamed that i went out of the way to buy the books, without any ability to translate them, so your help is greatly appreciated.

Also, fun fact, the GM sections gonna be a doozy. Its 50 some pages out of this 110 page book

And for my final trick:

It is another world different from our world "Modern". The extraordinary beings call such another world as "Isekai" or "Ikai". Ikai is a place outside our common sense, they are fantasy worlds fighting against dragons and demons with swords and magic, different worlds that exist parallel to our world.

Marebito literally come from Isekai.

>Marebito literally come from Isekai.

Y'know, i was expecting something like this, but thats a bit too on the head. Come on Roll & role, you can do better than that.

Either way, its time for sleep, for the moment. I leave you with this.

To be fair, Isekai just means "a different world", so it'd require translating more of the section to know whether it's one alternate universe called Isekai/Ikai, or if that's just an umbrella term for the universes Marebito come from.

I just wanna say that I think it's real cool y'all working on translations and stuff.

I appreciate you're appreciation, user.

Makes buying the books wort it, if you ask me.

>large unmanned aircraft are used for simple tasks such as cleaning mononoke and patrol / police.
I wonder what reason the Japanese government put out for large drones hanging around their cities.

>if you have time to look up at the drones you are not working, please return to work

I could see this being an actual thing.

That said, i think they just use cloaking technology. Its not like thats impossible, especially with magical jackasses around everywhere.

>Drones are your friends!