So tell me Veeky Forums, why DON'T you own DLT?

No excuse Veeky Forums. Extremely low market cap. Just hit binance. Below ICO price. You missed Raiblocks. You missed REQ. Don't miss DLT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuXuovd489M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't own it because the whitepaper author left the project jej

also, how could this be below ICO price if it's 3X already? also, this is not an extremely low market cap. GFY, op

market cap of only 47 million, and this is its first major exchange it's hit, I'm gonna be eating good in 2018. GET IN EARLY

stay poor noDLT'ers

Damn. Glancing over this. It actually could be really useful.

Hahahaha no response to the fact its a fucked project?

Are you retarded? I bought DLT on binance weeks ago.

i don't need to waste my breath arguing to actual mouth breathers.

I bought this at ICO and have since sold, there is little to no communication from the team & their principal Advisor and co author of the white paper Alex Norta left the project because he ‘doesn’t know what the fuck is going on at agrello’ I’ll be steering well clear of this.

Why in the fuck is there a 15 DLT withdrawal fee on Binance? highway fuckin robbery.

binance has crazy withdrawal fees on relatively new coins... REQ still has a 15 REQ withdrawal fee for some reason too

Or you're just realising the project is fucked after little to no research. Sorry chump.

when DLT is 40$, you'll be sitting there thinking, "damn, i should have listened to that retarded autist on Veeky Forums who told me to buy DLT when it was 53 cents."

No I won't I bought it and got out with small losses. I've been in crypto for over a year now and trust me, I can just jump back in if it turns around. More gains to be had elsewhere.

Little to no communication????
Are you fucking retarded? They have weekly updates on the websites blog and the CEO is consistently doing AMA's. This fucking project is about to land a partnership for Estonias goverment E-Residency program.

Stay poor faggot

Bought at $ .17 sold at $.5. Enjoy my bags.

My man over hear knows how to make money.

No they aren't. Even Estonians on Agrellos reddit are saying there is no talk of Agrello in Estonia. Its a dead project for 4-6 months.

can you even point to Estonia on a map?

I just sold mine because the dev team fell apart.

Enjoy holding those bags user, I bought at .10 and dropped at .50 I'm loving the gains I got while the getting was good.

yeah this coin is total garbage, just wait for the estonia project to fall through

youtube.com/watch?v=CuXuovd489M

Jan 8th it will be announced. Who the fuck cares if normie estonians dont know?

wow man 500% increase I remember my first week on binance faggot

let's just conclude this thread with this: I know things that you don't and if you want to miss the galaxy shot of a lifetime, that's your perogative