mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/irvEQGe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Today I will remind them

For the dark city

3rd for going bananas

First for orks are a shooting race

So, what is the release schedule looking like for the three new codicies?

>orks are a shooting race
>BS5+

8th for new Guard HQ sculpts.

No one fucking knows. Anyone who claims otherwise is full of shit. Expect an announcement sunday.

So what army, besides SoB, benefits more from Celestine? Marines? IG?

IG by far.

BIG CELESTINE TITS RIGHT IN MY FACE

Whats a solid 500 point list for space wolves that includes at least one unit of thunderwolves and one unit of fenresian wolves.

So I think i've lost it and I'm planning out Rubric Havoc and Support Squads. Also I'm debating getting more Scarabs and some OOP Dreads from various sources.

I really should start another army or just play with what I have instead of adding more Rubrics to my current force, but I feel like I need to expand my unpainted horde. Someone talk me out of this mad plan.

>"Look, Mom! I posted it again!"

>BS5+
>Laughing Alaitoc -1 stacking.jpg

I wonder if FAQ will max modifiers out at 6+. Would be hilarious.

While I'm cleaning out bins.

I'm gonna start building 'nids. I know I want to run at least 6 carnifexes, beyond that and a Flyrant I'm kinda lost, anyone want to guide my hips at building a kraken based 'nid army?

Big hive scum ass right in my face

All these threads later and still salty.

Damn, hive scum be looking like THAT?

Who is SHEEE?

Termagants with devourers are disgustingly good vs infantry for their price point

>mfw reading that one batrep where mono-cuckstodes got btfo by orks

I have a few images like this for Nids and IG, are there any more like this?

New FW bounty hunter.

wtf I love hive scum now

Seems like the hive scum deserve a BRAAAP

headed to my first tourney tomorrow, what should i expect?

It'd still halve their firepower even so.

>reading
>batrep

it's 2018 grandpa we eat ass now

Military grade autism

Better than you know...fucking negating it.

>army of maybe fifteen models gets rekt by an army where one squad is twice that number
shocking!

Reminder that 450th Cadian is still best Cadian.

Can you link it? I want to laugh at my Tcucks friend.

>Losing to index army
LMAO thousand cucks players on suicide watch, loving every laugh

Old one eye if you are doing the fexes

Genestealers I've found to work well with kraken. 3d6 and choose the highest for advancing then doubling it with the stratagem. Pretty fun alpha striking 20 stealers.

I've been meaning to make a flyrant with miasma cannon. He can still shoot and charge after withdrawing, move fast as fuck and autohits within 8 inches.

Don't have it, you have to pay premium to watch a repetition of the live

And grab some rippers to fill out a battalion

What was the index army?

Sounds like orcs

noob here, if i wanted to start dark angels what models would i invest in to start

So who will be returning next?

Space Wolves played by the guy who wrote the codex

start collecting kit

The models you find cool and work from there.

Honestly hoping for based Khan, but it will most likely be Lorgar, Lion or Alpharius.

A dildo, for your asshole

Russ

Start with a couple of butt plugs and a dildo, then grab some hellblasters and Ravenwing with Azrael

Choose a combination of fisty slowbros, speedy bike dudes or green shooter boys.

Plasma gun lines are pretty good. So hellblasters and devestator squads. Azreal, a chapter ancient, a lieutenant with a few squads of plasma will make a solid gun line. Combine with either bikes or terminators to skirmish, capture objectives and move up the field.

Was he doomed from the start?

While messing with my AdMech list from last thread I made a version that has both the Sisters/Greyfax and a Knight Crusader. Kinda neat but is only 50% AdMech at this point. Soup got too watered down.

pastebin.com/irvEQGe8

try to snag 2-3 of the Dark Vengeance set of DA, relatively cheap

collect 4 and you have a free devastator squad of plasma cannons. from there you can pick up Dark Imperium which will further bolster your plasma pew pews and flesh out what you have

just my opinion though!

Ravenwing have a ton of fun options and the talonmaster is awesome but you'd need to find an old Sammael on Sableclaw for the conversion (easiest one anyways)

add deathwing to taste

Russ, wolf fags are only chapter as snowflakey as UM and have always had better rules, hell their CA stratagems are better than most other vanilla stratagems. So yeah, SW are getting their primarch next, I hope he returns all wulfened up like the 13th company.

>Dorn
>brainlet
>not this one

Start collecting isn't a bad start. The old 7th edition box set also has a few of everything.

If you know if you want to go into Ravenwing, Deathwing, or Greenwing. That would be what you should start building to.

>Tau statlines
>BS4+ WS 5+ average
>BS2+ WS3+ character, except Farsight gets WS2+ too

>Orks
>BS5+ WS3+ average
>BS5+ WS2+ character

Man, Orks really are a meme.
Tau characters melee skill hits marine level while Ork characters till can't hit shit

It should be Dorn, then Lion and/or Russ, then open the floodgates and have a primarch free for all, only ones who don't come back are Ferrus, Sanguinius, Curze, and Horus.

>where?
FLG podcast

Probably, at least his Legion is cool, I guess.

You forgot omegnan

Russ unless they release the Lion but, I would figure Russ

What do you guys make when you have that little bit of extra greenstuff?

DA works best blending all wings IMO, gone are the days of pure deathwing or ravenwing

Add it to the base.

>Ferrus
But ghost rider ferrus with the legion of the damned.

>comparing an army with 200 models vs an army with 30

Man wth aren't there more 40k comics? I finished a big chunk of The Horus Heresy and Caphias Cain recently and thought the whole time how great a comic series in the Universe would be.

Why is there not a Space Marine vehicle that looks like this?

Angron

desu the only shooty thing orks have that can actually do it's job AND are worth their points are flashgits.

Tankbustas are good but die too easily.

>me am chinaman Transformer rip-off

>mfw Ferrus returns and the Iron Hands are still left without characters

Damned Ferrus would be sick as fuck but would suck of IH.

Russ or Fulgrim, maybe the Lion?

What cha mean? Just make like a rock?

Discussing characters

I feel like one of them shouldn’t be wojak, either Horus or Ferrus probably. Would make it funnier

Does anyone here in /40kg/ actually field an Iron Hands army?
Are they any good?

Well there is always option 2 with a ferrus clone finally surviving and returning to his legion it wouldn't be too much of a stretch the hard part is him getting the hands again.

100%, he would have been in the same boat as Angron and Lorgar if Horus hadn't been turned and the GC got to go down.

Well how much extra greenstuff are we talking?

I don't run them but I love their upgrade pack and it needs a plastic release.

>Sanguinius will come back as a literal holy angel
>Ferrus as the leader of the LotD
>Curze

Horus is the only one who would be any kind stretch to bring back.

Khorne Stole the STC

I had a dream that every faction had a new walker. The tau one was pretty cool it was yellowish and rounded, looked like some really old anime shit like ghibli mechs.

/unrelated

>looked like some really old anime shit like ghibli mechs
Fund it.

I have trouble with Lion and Khan's personalities, Khan especially seemed stable for the most part.

Yknow like when you just finished making something and you have that little ball that you took off to make the thing not looked covered in random green stuff.

So like a little tiny ball half the size of your pinkie?

Curze is 100% confirmed dead in front of his whole legion

>Curze

Have a large NL warband being led by a Demon Prince calling himself the Night Haunter, leave it open as to whether its the Primarch or another demon lying.

What's the best blood angels character unit?

Might make a mercs gang at this rate

God working with green stuff makes me anxious

GW said last year at the 2016 Weekender that they were never bringing back primarchs that are confirmed dead

No Horus, no Sangy, no Curze, no Ferrus. Rest up for grabs.

>night lords letting anybody pretend to be their fucking primarch

I bet you think they actually worship chaos too

I wasn't implying he was alive but that I don't care enough about him to think of a way for him to come back.