XLM Takeover

Throw on your Hoffmann lenses and see through the eyes of TRUTH.

We all know Bitcoin Crash and Cripple are inside jobs and not by or for the people.

I've been a software developer for the past 15 years and have been stress testing crypto networks since bitcoins first core release We've all known that bitcoin was going to flop once transaction load picked up. It was the kickstarter for the crypto age but a new bitch is in town and she's in heat.

It's a call to arms for Stellar (XLM). Take the bankers development work and hold it hostage through your own capital. The only fear now is the derivatives market.

XLM is THE hold for 2018-2019. We're in a do-over of the dot com boom of the 2000 era. Pick your "Google" wisely! For all you know; you may have a fucking Yahoo or at worse an AOL...

XLM for the new age of freedom.

... and yes we're all out of bubblegum ...

REMEMBER You're not investing your power in a currency - You're investing in your personal freedom.

This is some inspirational shit user. Thanks.

Im literally all in but won't be shortly after $1. This coin won't be over 5 bucks.

Hype

boring coin. hasnt done anything last 30minutes.
anyone got coin for some easy 2x today? going all in xlm again tomorow

>actually thinking XLM is a long term investment
I'm just going to profit off the hype and then move on.

Do you understand how much potential FairX gives this coin? No need for Coinbase after FairX. Bitcoin won't be used as a trading pair anymore, XLM will (atleast through fairX exchange)

hey AOL still exists and is pretty fly if I do say so myself.

u are right, after 1-2 months im gonna drop this stinky bags

see

Just bought at $0.63, did I do good?

Just hold on and watch.

You’re stupid

Yeah i think most people get that, WHICH IS WHY WE ARE HOLDING THIS COIN. This coin isn't going above 5 bucks. There is much more out there to make money on.

i did that this morning, kind of regret it since 1 hour later it was 3500 after the btc pump.

Now im watching btc carefully so i can exit and buy the dip.

when are you planing to cash out your 20 xlm?

you think anyone cares about your 4000. its nothing

> Trust your bank user
> We know what's best for you
> Make more crypto profits for us

Ive only got 2k, currently across 3 crypto.

All into stellar?

yer a little late my nigga

i dropped everything on friday and went all in xlm, so far 60% up

>Yeah i think most people get that, WHICH IS WHY WE ARE HOLDING THIS COIN.
>This coin isn't going above 5 bucks.