Google Drive

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline#2275
soundcloud.com/user-608329003/wayfaring-blue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here we go boys, another thread another day.

You, uh. Forgot the title.

Why do I always miss the shitflinging.

You goofed

Will we ever escape?

So, supposing that I helped kill the Radiance, and used my Dreamwalking and Terraforming to rid Hallownest of the Plague, are there any reasons or hangups that would prevent Hornet from wanting to follow me as a companion? Or is she going to be amicable to traveling the universe with me?

If a Chaos Warrior who just received a Greater Daemon Weapon walked up to his Warband's leader and said "I'm in charge now" how would the Champion respond?

Fearfully accept? Fight for his position? Get turned into a mewling Chaos Spawn by the daemon weapon?

Oh boy! I can't wait for another peaceful, non-shitposty thread to happen! Surely nothing can go wrong!

Can you just delete the thread already and redo it

WITH A TITLE, THIS TIME?

I have no reason to post this other than I desire to.

Do the Chaos Gods actually want a final victory in either version of Warhammer? It seems like they'd want the wars between Chaos and not Chaos to just keep going forever.

If you're still here, no hard feelings.

Can't seem to decide between Spear/Lance or Sword.

>Undertale and Steven Universe

It's like tumblr just ejaculated everywhere.

>Can't seem to decide between Spear/Lance or Sword.
>Not getting a shapeshifting weapon that can switch between them both and more.
user. . .

I'm sure there is, but where's the perk that lets you add internet to the warehouse? That feels like probably one of the most difficult additions. I know it's somewhere, I was just reading it a few days ago.

I feel like warehouse supplement gives you enough points that the budget is almost a non-issue for me I always contemplate whether or not I want to have the house option since just having a couch, a bed, a computer and a light kitchen in a warehouse always seemed kind of comfy to me.
>my dad had to manage an indoor warehouse occasionally and left me and my sister at the desk while he did inventory.
I guess I really like the aesthetic (or lack thereof) in parking garages and warehouses for some reason.
Which perk?

RPG

Looking to do a multiversal businessman build, what are some good jumps to do this?

>Not having a sword that has an extending hilt so you can sword while you spear and spear while you sword.
>Not having a spear sword that turns into a gun for long-range dickery.
>Not having a shield for more defense and Captain America shenanigans.
>Being this much of a pleb.

FEELS SO GOOD

Mortar

Go to Exalted Lunars and get the shapeshifting weapon; it can turn into a lance, spear, sword, flamethrower, energy bazooka, bladed frizbee, energy pistol, crossbow, et.

That's a bazooka.

That's really more of a bazooka or a recoilless rifle, but okay.

Anyone heard anything about the user doing Crysis?

I know Tzeentch explicitly can't allow himself to win, since as the god of scheming and all that, he'd have nothing to live for after an ultimate victory and poof out of existence. Can't say for the others. I imagine that without living creatures to feel, fight and die, the others would similarly wink out of existence, since (through my limited familiarity with Warhammer) the chaos gods are basically just memes that got way out of hand and became sentient due to psychic shit.

Thing-Thing, MCU, Gargoyles, Superman/JLU, all the Batman jumps, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Repo: The Genetic Opera, Arrowverse, and Resident Evil are all good places to start. Mad Men and Breaking Bad also has stuff.

Those jumps and more will have corporations to pick up, but those places give plenty good acumen and perks to greatly aid in developing and maintaining a corporate empire.

O.k. /k/

Mortars are neat, and if your power armor doesn't have a mortar then you're just a colossal hipster faggot.

Whatever happened to that user who was going to give you a 20gb folder of Zootopia...art?

Why didn't you post an edition name?

Why didn't you delete it while you could?

Seriously, what the fuck else is going to go wrong with my day, everything's fucked up and then I come home to a fucked up jumpchain thread?

What the fuck, man?

>Which perk?
One of the 300 CP ones. I can't recall the name, but there's only two of them.

It makes reference to you doing something like packing up a house in a suitcase and, since this is Disney, that's almost certainly a reference to what Merlin did.

It's definitely a bazooka. But, funnily enough, it is the only true recoilless weapon but is not a recoilless rifle. It is instead listed as a rocket launcher.

I don't go to /k/. I just love armor and anti-armor weapons and I will not have you disrespect one of America's coolest weapons ever invented.

Jump 79: Shokugeki No Soma
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Visualization
Regional Specialty - American
Impactful Taste [900]
Shokugeki Learner [700]
The Young Asura [400]

Items:
Headband
High Tech Cooking [0]

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down~
>"You're in a cheery mood."
Oh, morning Yukari. Just practicing for a cooking test that's going to happen later today. It's a pop quiz for everyone else, of course, but I already have a hunch on how this place works.
>"So you're not being a superhero this time?"
Eh, this world's pretty close to the standard Earth template. Just the same old wars and petty crimes. Assuming there's no culinary apocalypse around the corner, things should mostly sort themselves out.
>"You know, everyone was-"
Worried about me, yeah. You were too. Don't worry, I'm alright. Just had a bit of an epiphany after that fight with DIO.
>"Are the capital letters necessary?"
He certainly thought so before he exploded. Also, stop poking the fourth wall, that thing is a pain in the ass to fix.
>"My apologies. Tea?"
Oh, thank you. Mm. Good stuff. But yeah, I had a bit of an epiphany. See, using the psionic field and my new poorly-utilized hyper intelligence, I basically left that place with more individual superpowers than I've ever envisioned myself having. Since overcoming my Nightmare, I've realized that being something of a paragon or a symbol to look up is actually kinda...okay? Like, sure I'm not some kind of super special chosen one, but I've done a fair share of good and bad on this journey. And odds are I'm going to live for a long time, maybe forever. And that's okay. There's more to life than just exhausting things I can learn or become able to do.
>"Optimistic of you."

Sadly, the reward of a truly insane amount of fluff never materialized. But that's okay. Restaurant to Another World is finished. That's a pretty good runner-up prize if I do say so myself.

Yeah, I'm not done. See, I can learn basically the whole of planet Earth's knowledge in an evening, shorter if I don't pause for lunch which I don't need to eat anymore in the first place, or use my magic as a God to just do the work for me instead of filtering it all through my mind manually. I can read minds, use magic to do basically whatever I want, re-arrange the constellations to look like a middle finger, create superpowers on demand, warp reality with my mind, stop time for about two hours, and literally all of these and more disparate abilities that have nothing to do with each other will increase further as I age. And as far as I can tell, that ceiling is very narrow. If I felt like committing a creative form of mental and spiritual suicide, I could cover the entire multiverse in the World Engine and be its god until some Kaori-shaped cancer eventually killed me. I am literally what Mary Sues dream to be. And you know what conclusion I've come to about this sort of thing?
>"Overthinking?"
No!...well, yes. It's that, well. It's boring. It's really, really boring. Being king of the mountain who can outperform everyone and everything is a bit more like being a force of nature. And when They aren't mucking things up, most places don't really need that kind of intervention. So, no more showing up in shining glamor or a big ‘I AM GOD’ sign over my head. I'm just gonna blend in, act like a normal person, and scale with my opponents instead of crushing them with overwhelming force all the time.
>"Hmm...that's an interesting way of looking at it. I suppose this is your way of maturing, then?"
I like to think so, yeah.
You know, it just occurred to me. I've never really heard your side of this story. You haven't said a word about what you think of all this or why you've stuck with me. I figured you had some kind of agenda or secret plan.
>"You think so?...I suppose that's one way of looking at it."
Hm? What do you--ah, she's gone.

>mortars were invented by americans
user...

You probably deserve it, fucko.

Don't be a twat, he was obviously referencing the 120mm mortar pictured.

...I'm talking about the Bazooka.

I hope you find meaning in your life somewhere far away from here, because your life is misery here and will always be.

Oh yeah that one. I was just curious (not part of the previous conversation really) and I literally had KH open because I was thinking of jumping it so I figured I'd look.

My problem with Kingdom Hearts as a Jump is that there are so many good perks in it but the drawbacks are pretty steep, so I hadn't finalized a build until now. I suppose that's a problem with jumps that are really detailed is how much stuff I have to pass up. Perfect example being how I ended up getting Don't ever change, A key to every lock and Time Keeper, because I feel like those immunities will be more useful than any of the mage perks since I can get mage perks elsewhere. I'm also practically locked out of heartless, nobody and wielder builds because the cost is prohibitive (on top of not wanting a keyblade and the abilities not striking me as being all that good for the price)

I guess I'm just trying to buy perks that I don't know where else I'd get them, and by virtue of point budget being locked out of other cool stuff that is duplicated elsewhere. I need to read m,ore jump documents.

Wasn't that a worse version of an already rather unreliable German weapon?

Apache.

Don’t be Lancer, Lancer.

user, I'm sorry to say but rocket launchers are also not american invented. They've been around for a very long time

Youjo Senki Scientist Items

100 cp - Magic Measuring Equipment
A number of low-tech (or cutting edge, depending on your point of view) computers hooked up to a helmet like device. This device, as the name says, measures ones magical capacity, and applies a number to it based on the range of influence generated. Ie how many objects did you make float. Low tech, but effective. In future jumps it will update slightly to include modes capable of measuring other systems of magic.

200 cp - Orb Operating Manual
Strictly speaking, this goes to the type 97, except for the fact that said manual doesn't exist. In actuality, this book records any magic you lay eyes on, and translates it as a mathematical equation, which you can then insert into an Operation Orb. Well, in theory anyways. Orbs only have so much space, and you only have so much power. You might want to consider modifying, both to be more energy efficient, and smaller if possible.

400 cp - Research and Development
Strategists and tacticians deal in the art of war - so welcome to the Science of war. You now run - or work on, if you prefer for some reason - a mid sized military base wholly devoted to things blowing up. I mean, building next generation gear for your country's armies. Comes with a decent staff, lesser scientists, guards, clean up crew, housekeeping,and a small number of test subjects to actually use your experimental gear. Try to produce usable results, alright? If somehow you do get kicked out for not sciencing enough, you'll be back in charge next jump.

I'm a little conflicted on the 200/400/600. The 200 is probably worth more, but the 400 seems solidly worth it to me, and the 600 is just a chunk of money. ie 1/4 what the original nuke cost, but comes free of government oversight, unlike the 400.

Opinions?

600 cp - Theoretical Research Budget
So here's a downright unusual proposition. Your government, whoever they may be, has commissioned you to build them a superweapon that doesnt work. The point of this being to decide what direction to aim the research that's actually likely to work. And for you, this means that you now receive a yearly budget of half a million dollars to SCIENCE with. Or not, it's not like your superiors actually expect real results from you. Additionally, you might want to calculate inflation - it counts.

Inflation takes that up to about $20,000,000, or four times as much, by the way.

Nope. At least, not the Bazooka itself as several Anti-armor weapons were under testing and development. It was pure American and had decent success that only got better when the Super Bazooka was made. It did run into problems during the mid-to-late war as all man-portable Anti-armor weapons did.

Are you trying to make a joke or something?

>I'm not lobbying for 1000cp because I'm trying to score myself a pile of cheese. I invented Creative Mode, I can fucking cheese myself however I feel like and CP cannot stop me. But sometimes I feel motivated to fight for /you/ right to party.

Now this is just obvious crossposting.

Eh, being able to be removed from the 400 point version... I'd honestly never take it due to that.
The 100 point item seems like it should also include the monitoring equipment similar to what was used during the tests of the 97. Scientific results only come when data is available, after all.

>I invented Creative Mode,
He says it like he took some effort making it

>We live in a timeline where Crossposting doesn't refer to anti-vampire shitposting

Has your Jumper ever invented anything?

America invented everything, even air!

I mean it's literally just "I can take whatever I want" I could just say that.

That's probably why they greentexted it.

Ah, my bad then. We get a few people who pass off things from SB as their own posts on the regular, in order to stir things up.

In theory, you still have superiors off base, so you could be demoted for not following orders.

Though, with that flaw in mind, I could swap it with the manual?

Has anyone done a King Arthur Reincarnation build for God of High School? I may want to steal it for my own.

If a scientist has produced results in the past, it's expected that they will again. Oversight tends to say "this project is a failure, let's move on to the next" rather than "you're being removed" - Scientists are a lot harder to replace than grunts.

I mean, it's still shitposting either way. They're just not bothering to hide it.

Have you ever failed to seduce a romantic interest?

Fair enough. Not like I know all that much about the military.

Yeah. I have high hopes for the day!!

Other than getting so high that our confidence controls it in our favor what should one do if trapped in the Warp?

Be Leman Russ.

One time I was trying to pick up this chick at the costco but my bag of holding caught on a line rack and tore so all the spaghetti I was storing there started spilling out just more and more spaghetti and I was all oh no oh no no oh no and it just kept coming and coming spaghetti everywhere and everyone drowned.

Pull a Dresden and open a portal out of the not!Nevernever you found yourself in.

I didn't know you were a jumper, Papyrus.

>Jumper Papyrus
I want someone to do this now.

But isn't being upfront about your shitposting one of the seven virtues?

Pretty sure that wouldn't work, it has to be a god or a monster.

So what does the original Fallout jump actually cover? Since it apparently doesn't cover NV and 4.

Personally, I say it takes place during the first game. It helps with the timeline of my jumps.

>Since it apparently doesn't cover NV
O really?

It's supposed to cover 3. 4 is almost exactly 10 years after 3, NV is technically only 7 years after 3 but the excuse is "it's on the other side of the country, and the Mid-west is stupidly dangerous, and the vast differences between the coasts make them almost different settings"

Wait, it starts 2 years before 3? That means that NV should be on year 9 then.

Jump starts in 2275, see: Here, user.
I made you something.

Source:
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline#2275

Shame no Chaika The Coffin Princess Jump.

It's basically generic fallout, it covers most of them but we're now starting to get jumps for specific games.

Have you ever become a waifu before?

Stab it to death.

Eldar update when?

Yes and no. There are always idiots who think they're worth my time, but i usually ignore them.

And then there's Chrom, who I have no problems being a waifu for.SchromxRobinOTP

What I want is a birth certificate update for you

Just so we can be sure your parents have abandoned you.

You have great taste.

Good luck finding the guy. He'd probably okay it if you asked... but again, good luck finding him.

You guys are cool in my book.

Hi, Pyrrha. How are you doing?

Carl user is singing again. Think this means we'll get more writefagging?

soundcloud.com/user-608329003/wayfaring-blue

Hey Red why didn’t you upload your updated jump the the Gdrive?

Wut?

Because someone else usually does.

Should I post it again?

I'll upload it to the drive if you repost it.

NEED... BUTTS...

SNU SNU!!!

Done.

We kinda already knew that though. Origin form Tamamo kicks into the center of the Moon Cell, through all it's defenses, with one hit. She was also able to jump back from the horsehead nebula in just a couple of seconds after getting thrown there.

Tamamo in her origin form is still weaker then Amaterasu.