/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qXHljEqljBz6ZipFb0acmnxNTFY_awiC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Linda+Freya is best combo

I'm going with Joy + Linda. We'll travel to the far corners of the world and set recall points in each town. If we're ever discovered we can teleport thousands of miles away. It will be incredibly frustrating for our pursuers.

We'll have more than enough money to buy a house and live quietly in any town thanks to Joy's magic. She can duplicate one cubic foot of currency per day, or duplicate food/water supplies if we're camping out in the wilderness. If any of us get wounded we can heal each other with Joy's artifact. Comfy.

Why is lust 2 so overpowered?

(Gluttony)

Lust 1: God of Sex
Lust 2: The Quickie
|Sloth
|Gluttony
|Envy*
|Greed*

Sloth 1: Take it Easy
Sloth 2: Home Servants
|Gluttony
|Lust
|Greed*
|Envy

Curses
|Unknown
|Fair Play
|Vampiric Thirst
|Fewer Powers
|Weaker Powers

Boons
|Specialty Versatility x4
|Demon Waifu z2

>Why is lust 2 so overpowered?

Dunno I only read that

>Special Note: This CYOA is about performing evil deeds for the Devil, without chance for redemption. If you would refuse to do evil to make your eternity in hell enjoyable, than just pass on this.

>Reminder that Linda+Freya is best combo

>Not Faith + Rose

>Skills
Beastmaster
Sealord
Mounted Warrior
Offensive Strategist
Master Swordsman

>Units
1x Seamen (Heavily armed carrack)
1x Swashbucklers
1x Anti-mage
1x Old Mages
1x Healing Mages

>Warbeasts
4x Thresherling
3x Sea Beast
1x Dragon

>Lieutenants
Freda, the Pirate Princess

>Contracts
Plague of the Seas
Wyrmlord
Day of the Swarm

>Total army
1 Heavily Armed Carrack and Crew
25 Swashbucklers
1 Anti-mage
5 Old Mages
5 Healing Mages
20 Thresherlings
3 Sea Beasts
1 Dragon

This build is about not sowing shit and being a badass on the sea. A dragon in a naval battle is a huge advantage, I could just mount that bitch and do a blazing drive by to set my enemies ships on fire and leave them burning. If the dragon ever get tired of flying I got that covered as well, one of the sea beasts is a giant sea turtle so it can act as landing pad for my dragon. But the turtle got more uses than that, it can also act as a boat and as a floating rock to stop enemy ships. I got old mages so that I can organize my beasts better and make them follow more complicated orders. The anti-mage job is to protect my carrack from pesky attack mages, magical fire is something I don't want anywhere near my ship. Most of the fighting will be done by my warbeasts I figured some healing mages would come in handy. Another boon of having shit tons of warbeasts is that their loyalty is guaranteed with Beastmaster and my pirates would never dare to commit mutiny when they are surrounded by hentai monsters which only listens to my command. Since most of my warbeasts are sea monsters I figured they can catch their own food and also share some of their food with the crew, this will cover a lots of the expenses of having huge monsters and make my warband more cost efficient.

Plague of the Seas is no biggie with a dragon, I will pick the magical artifacts. I mostly picked Wyrmlord because I want that badass wyrmscale armor and Day of the Swarm so that I could get my own pet swarm.

>Not Emilia + Violet
C'mon now.

I doubt anyone remembers this, but here's an update to my evil overloard cyoa. I should have the next page done in another 4-6 months.

I don't remember it, but I like what I see so far..

>Here's an update to my evil overloard cyoa.
Looks very promising, looking forward to the full CYOA.
>I should have the next page done in another 4-6 months.
Holy shit, none-Toks are so fucking slow. 4-6 months for 1 page? I made Dungeons and Deviants in about 1 and a half month or something like that. That's 6 pages with 1200x10000 and not 1 page with 2000x3020. Why are none-Toks so slow?

>Chimera
>[...] kitsunie [...]

>Why are none-Toks so slow?
I have work, college, and other IRL shit to deal with. Also hardly anyone posts builds for non-lewd cyoas anymore so I don't think there's any real rush.

non-toks have jobs

>I have work, college, and other IRL shit to deal with.
Are you implying I don't?

What the fuck do you do besides make cyoas and shitpost here?

The real factor is that they didn't minmax their morality stat so their IRL focus is much higher.

Too wrapped in photoshop-based beautification to realize that the good looking CYOA now is probably worth more than the great looking CYOA in most of a year.

quality takes time

Authors, what are some things you add to make people to shitpost about your CYOA

Mine is giving companions sexualities and say what kind of person they're into. It never fails to work.

>"Hardly anyone posts builds for non-lewd CYOAs anymore"
???

I assume you're enrolled in a degree program but never attend any courses?

>Also hardly anyone posts builds for non-lewd cyoas anymore
I know quad-p was, like, weeks ago now but Merc Captain was up and getting builds yesterday. Are you, perchance, a goldfish?

Companions implied but not explicitly stated to be romancable.

> work or college
But those are the ones that DO make content! It's the NEETs that never do anything but argue.

I vaguely remember this. It was pretty good. Update looks even better, though. Thanks, user.

anything close to memory death and female characters having done anything sexual in their past seems to always work

Sounds like something Tok would do

Ok, I must've missed that.

>Authors, what are some things you add to make people to shitpost about your CYOA
I don't do anything specific. All I have to do to get shitposts about my CYOAs is to attach my name to them, works every time!

Tok were you the author that said you were going to/are working on visual novels, or was that someone else?

>visual novels
ZBG

zbg
here

I miss sda and dsa

Have faith user they shall return

DSA is still going strong, you just gotta go to Germany.

>DSA Germany
Das Schwarze Auge?

I'm sorry the, SDA, can't come to the, 4chans, right now, they have found the, perfect buttplug, and so are indisposed in a, Jail.

>dsa
Didn't he pop in recently, letting us know he's moving to Japan or something?

yeah, he said he was leaving his country. But i'm not sure he was the user saying he was going to japan, if my memory is not falling me I think hat was some one else.

How about some fresh Tok OC?

Uncensored Version:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qXHljEqljBz6ZipFb0acmnxNTFY_awiC

From earlier check ins, it appears that whatever opportunity he is using to try to escape the country is tied to Japan.

I really want to pick Yuri, but Monika can delete people in real life and would use that ability for me. I can't pass that up. Monika all the way.

>I made Dungeons and Deviants in about 1 and a half month or something like that. That's 6 pages with 1200x10000 and not 1 page with 2000x3020. Why are none-Toks so slow?
That was slow considering how shit it turned out to be.
If people created cyoa on the same quality as you, then they would be a lot faster than you.

Just Monika

No seriously, she is op.

Monika

All options are trash

Well natsuki is kinda nice

She's least worst, but she's still unhealthily clingy and dependent, and also can't share physical intimacy with you. Better than the others, but still awful.

I don't care that much about it so yeah

Mods are gods.

???

kek

just what he deserves

Does anyone have the latest Universal War?

Tok was hit by the hammer.
Look at the drive or mega, it's on the pastebin.
Nice double dubs though.

>Tok was hit by the hammer
Mods are fickle creatures but when they decide to be kind they really are

I already checked there, the only one I found wasn't the most recent one.

New Censored Version!

well yeah, being tok isn't allowed here, it's only rational

I guess it works by rolling a dice or something

>post is deleted before I can report it
Say it with me: MODS = GODS

>Say it with me: MODS = GODS
If that were so then Tok would have been perma banned.
In fact, I will worship the Mods if that ever happens.

oh nvm it looks like he's just posting poorly censored lewd shit on a blue board

>Sayori with a snuff fetish
This hurts me.

>Yuri

I miss sdf

i miss asd

Diplomat
Well Read
Trickster General
Olden
Mesmer

Fox Spirit x 5

I'm probably just gonna hang out in a forest with my fox babes and trick travelers to come into a shack disguised as a mansion. They think they've found a nice place to stay the night before they wake up in a rundown house in the middle of the woods with all their belongings gone. If some guy wants to try to find us to dump a bag of gold in our lap to ruin someones life that works too.

Might pick up the Hated trait and have a 6th Fox Spirit and the Ruins of Kabbath for a home of our own.

>Monika is shitty obsessive yandere
But she wasn't. She felt guilty for deleting her friends and prioritized your happiness over hers.

So what's Natsuki's downside?

That Monika never got to the last arc.

Eating too many cupcakes could be bad for your health

nothing if you want to rape your adopted daughter and know she hates every second of contact with you ...

Quality>Quantity

Yuri a Best

Did.
Nothing.
Wrong.

>reading comprehension
I didn't say she did nothing wrong, I said she felt bad about it and tried to fix it.

But the other girls aren't Monika, so they don't matter.

Natsuki is best girl, if you disagree you're a fag who can't handle banter.

Batshit serial killer apologists get out

Natsuki was the first tsundere I've liked.
even if it was basic to have a tsun be the youngest + shortest + flattest

It's Hitler and Homura all over again.

>Anything you do to V.I.
>Wrong
Choose one

Just the way i like em

Cute and Stable!

I miss Italics.

Hitler failed and Homura is... will Homura.

Regret doesn't make not a yandere

What hobbies would you want your waifu to have in a cyoa?

Killing.

In no particular order:
Playing hockey, oly lifting, cooking, drawing, any kind of martial arts, poetry/writing, tabletops, board games, reading, baking.

To be as pure as possible. Basically like Astraea from the Picking Goddess CYOA.

Veeky Forums related hobbies. Parkour. Cooking (no judging, I love cooking myself and couldn't imagine a relationship without both of us having fun in the kitchen). Does a BDSM lifestyle count as a hobby?

>TFW you will never be pure enough