/TRX HAPPENING/

HOLY SHIT IT'S OUT GET IN ON THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, THE RARE DOGS ARE BEING SOLD CHEAP AS FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

tron.game.com
tron.game.com/#/store/01
reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7nrvty/so_here_is_a_transcribed_breakdown_on_how_running/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link? Please tell me it's fucking bitflur

I don't read chinese

gonna free up my gains from btc

tron.game.com
tron.game.com
tron.game.com
tron.game.com

Bro this shit hasn't even been announced yet. I think I finally fucking did something good with my life.

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

priced in

Why should I buy these?

wtf is BZC

Yeeeaaah...there goes what little faith I had in Tron. Seriously what is this bullshit?

Someone please explain this normie bullshit to me and why i should care as a trx holder?

It's a fucking game like crypto kitties, except you have the greatest chink marketer of all time heading the damn thing. This thing will be huge at release.

HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY THIS GOOGLE TRANSLATOR WILLNOT WORK? IM FREAKING OUT I HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO BUY THESE ALL WEEK AND HAVE TRX READY

You havent explained shit. What the fuck is crypto kitties?

Your ticket to lamboland, courtesy of the ching chong ding dongs who actually think the year of the dog means anything to anyone besides them. Justin is a marketing genius for this

What is this shit and should I buy them as I hold tron?

Is this real life? I mean seriously, I buy up a ton of imaginary fake internet money and get rich off of 2018 version of online tamagochi? Un fucking real

Are you fucking new?

Go do some research you lazy cunt.

How the fuck do you buy this shit, I cant translate the page?

I can't fucking wait for the new year gains

>NEWFAG
>NEWFAG
>NEWFAG
NORMIE GET OUT

So, tron starts mooning because of this when?

Shit, can't even register. How are you anons doing that. And is it even possible when it says 1/6/18?

Okay guys, let's talk strategy to get these fucking neo pets to launch us to lamboland. Did any of you make a bunch of money on cryptokitties?

is this legit?
did you guys really send your TRX there?

Make sure to buy some cheap dogs. tron.game.com/#/store/01

yes its legit lmao

That’s when you can buy a new market some user posted what all that shit means in another thread, also try to use the chinese version to register - not the English translator

i can read anything rEEEEEE

i just can't believe it lol
I'm in now, money is pending

Hey guys Ive found you can navigate the website easily by copy pasting ever word into google translate. I currently have my TRX enroute to the cryptodog account

I don't think that's the point. Justin wants to HEAL OUR BROKEN SOULS WITH CUTE DOGES. anyways, opening a shop for 20k TRX seems to be the winning move profit wise or just HODLING the TRX you have. still making my way through the moon runes on this site though.

Use chinese, the buttons don't fucking work to register LOL.

yeah, about 30k of it.

I can't wait to tell my kids about this shit

They work as a store of value, and for each purchase you're basically reward with GC which is a coin on the TRON network that can be converted back to TRX in game. You buy and sell them based on rarity.

I made a thread about it and shit

haha that is the craziest shit ever. I love the times we are living in.

The more expensive the rarer, right? Let's get these 400TRX babies.

i read your other post, but can you please explain to me what i should do right now then? cuz i wannab uy every pup there is lol, Just buy pups? no stores available? what to do!!

So should i transfer 20k tron for shop or something or just the buy dogs?

man, i bought at 500 sats, i dont give a damn about the dogs, pump my price Justin-sama

no more stores avail for purchase until jan 6, just look at the dog list and buy all the cheap rare dogs

Whatever you do dont sell, just hodl and youll be fine

How do I register?

I'm searching for the rare ones, still enough there guys.

How do you tell which dogs are rare?

If not interested in the dogs or shit Tron’s $$ is gonna go up?

how do you know if it is rare, and also how long does it take for tron to transfer, did a test 10 minutes ago and it hasnt appeared yet

tron.game.com is not even secure lol who would fall for this shit

WHOA.

Im in. This kid is going to use the same concept for alibaba merchants. this is good!!!

hahaha poorfag

Nice fud

Any generous user with a guide to this shit? Can't read CHINK

The way i did it was just copy and pasting everything into google translate, if you let google do it in browser it fucks up some buttons

Does this mean I should buy TRX?

Some buttons you cannot copy what's on there...afraid to fuck up and lose some trx

translate mobile app has a camera you fucking retarded gimp

i just bought like 10 random dogs, no idea how u tell if its rare? how do you tell? also my page wont translate to english anymore, is buying any of them right now a good call?

I feel like i went completely retarded.

Nigger what are the rare dogs

Great I was gonna load up on more VEN but now I bought TRX so I can fucking crypto doggies... Goodamn you Veeky Forums

>What the fuck is crypto kitties?
that was a dated question 2.5 weeks ago

Shit man all i want is retarded pikachu. Are they all sold out?

nevermind, its dead

Are you all being serious right now. And if so, can I just hang on to my Tron and not buy these rediculous things and be okay

I like how the haters were like "oh he said on Twitter an alibaba developer was on the team and u faggots all believe it" 3 days later the alibaba developer is revealed and Justin San suddenly ain't full of shit and trx rockets. Lmfao. Maybe see u on the next train haterz

Nigger I can't read these chink scribbles what the fuck how do I buy the panda looking dog since the chinks will probably love that

yes

Here's a breakdown on Plebbit:

reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7nrvty/so_here_is_a_transcribed_breakdown_on_how_running/

TL:DR: You can buy your own "pet store" and sell pets for TRX.

did the same. at least i know if VEN moons somewhere is out there joining in my pain.

realistically can we expect .1 today?

Yes bro, this is a regular thing in crypto. You should consider yourself lucky that you're getting into probably the biggest one yet before it's even officially announced lmao

how OK are we talking? im thinking of buying in more

The stores cost 20k? They're all sold out

NIGGERS

Should I buy TRON? Was thinking about it earlier.

i can't even register i just get a dog screen that says 123

This is going to be fucking huge

GO TRX

U got a problem with HOW it's done? Get on Ur knees and go back to sucking COCK. This is 2018 BRAH

>reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7nrvty/so_here_is_a_transcribed_breakdown_on_how_running/

Registering is username/pass no email. Limited to standard alphanumeric characters.

THIS

Try not the translated version. It has an error if you translate it.

When does this officially release?

And you can breed the dogs? So you can just create new ones?

i can't find any rare or epic dogs to buy

leave this board newfag pls

01/06/18
apparently you can breed dogs, yes. We'll see.

So now i have dogs how can i make money with them?

I got 500 TRX from Binance. Can I buy a dog with that? How muh are they going for?

Is it worth buying these dogs? I only have 10k TRX I don't want to waste it on stupid dogs unless I can make a profit

Make em screw and poo

and how do i do that?

most of them 200 trx

Rare doggos

This shit is gonna be huge

What is this GTC coin that is tied with it?

Fuck, didnt get retarded Pikachu either. at least i got the Jedi one.

i bet this is all a scam. LUL

Probs is a scam but who cares, got me some fucking internet dogs

HOW DO I FIND DA RARE DAGGOS

>Probs is a scam but who cares, got me some fucking internet dogs
how did you do it? I only have my tron on binance and I can't read chinese characters

Use the google translate mobile app and snap pics of your screen and then translate took a while but I figured it out

So...I converted my GTC to TRX and sent it to my wallet. Hopefully it confirms.

So like buying a license to sell water filters?

I CAN'T BIND MY EMAIL

mines been stuck on freeze for 30min