Game of thrones massive inserts

You have to insert one character into each of the kingdom of the seven kingdoms as a loyal vassal of said kingdom.
Characters from any fiction.

And at the end of the day who will marry Margaery Tyrell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

batman in westeros sounds like fun.

one punch man in westeros is funnier

you know who destroyed the neck?

I would actually take Conan the Barbarian as he is the only one who might enjoy himself.

I'd believe he would appreciate only having to fight MOSTLY normal humans and not deal with F^&K-YOU abomination and B^*&S$*T Wizardry.

Will be nice to see him interact with the lords of Westereos and their bullshit with his typical Mace-to-the-face attitude.

Not getting that I'd pick Sauron,
Would be interesting to see an 'In-your-face' type of 'evil' interacting with a more mundane and human type of EVIL.

Geralt would probably just wander around depressed with no monsters to hunt and everyone he cares about gone. I could see him intervening in some shit in the river-lands, lesser evil style.

He does that until he hears about the Others at the Wall. Finally having a monster to hunt he throws himself at this wholehearted. The Others are pretty fucked.

A good chunk of Westeros would probably end up serving Sauron. Corrupting men is kind of his thing, and he really wouldn't have to do all that much.

Vlad the Impaler. I bet he and Roose Bolton would get along.

Put Sauron and a Jedi knight in westeros.
A force of darkness that acts from darkness and a force of light that stands on the frontline.
Who would win?

Yes. He would enjoy it on so many levels.
Both the wicked humans to satisfy his hunger and Others to satisfy his need to fight.

Now that I think about it. Does any good corrupting character exist in fiction?
Like light sauron?

Motherfucking Askeladd. Master swordsman and a devilishly intelligent political maneuverer. He would get far in Westeros, he's like Bronn on steroids with Tywin's smarts.

I think All Might is kinda like that. He inspires others to uplift themselves to a higher level.

Just drop the Ebon Blade there and watch the setting get pacified and beaten into shape and order.
>white walker fucking shits think they are top undead on the block

What is the worst possible sin one can commit in Westeros that the Good Incarnation might've committed?
How large a following would the Practical Incarnation amass and who would he manipulate?
How badly would the Paranoid Incarnation crack and what would he ruin?

Recently I started reading GoT fanfics
Purple Days is... decent.
Jeoffrey in a time loop and have to stop the white walkers from space to break the time loop.
Already did an arc where he went to the other side of the Essos and fought walkers incursion from the other side.

currently reading Dragons of Ice and Fire. No comment for now.

Have you read any good fics lately?

Oh you cheeky dickwaffle

>A good chunk of Westeros would probably end up serving Sauron. Corrupting men is kind of his thing, and he really wouldn't have to do all that much.
War of The Ring Sauron would be able to dominate Westeros and Essos pretty easily, but Fall of Numenor era Sauron would have fun with it and do it with style. He might even go so far as to set himself up as the prince that was promised and become a fairly decent totalitarian god-king compared to its other perspective rulers.

The Cat.

God save the Queen.

But user, Griffith prefers older men.

What Her Majesty likes is her own business.

Anne Boleyn, from the Tudors tv show ;)

nah real people are boring.
We could try doing Drifters in westeros scenario....

>And at the end of the day who will marry Margaery Tyrell?
>marrying a roastie

no they wouldn't. Vlad was a hero who deus vulted. bolton is just an autistic psycho with no goals or ideals

Speak like that and my liege lord will have you skin.
Our lord is a just and kind man, and most importantly he is COMPETENT: He gets the shit done while others let their mouth run wild.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q

you forgot to tip your fedora

>TFW your entire life is ASoIaF LARP.
>Living the dream.jpg

Timeloop Joffry actually sounds pretty entertaining