mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Start-Collecting-Daemons-of-Tzeentch-2017
random.org/colors/hex
bandnamemaker.com/generator/?cw=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for plastic sisters

Nobody cares about them. They're in the setting only to make fa/tg/uys masturbate

THOUSAND SONS START COLLECTING BOX FUCKING WHEN

BIG CELESTINE TITS RIGHT UP IN MY FACE

Do plague marines brap?

Big Celestine tits right in my face

For the dark city

We don't need women to mastrubate, user. We have moved beyond that.

Newfriend here. I left a pot of paint slightly open and it congealed into a rubber-like consistency. Is there anything I can do to get it liquid again or am I SOL?

GIANT TYRANID OVIPOSITOR RIGHT BETWEEN MY CLOACAE

Hope the alleged ATT leak is actually true and Tau have BS3+

God, I'm getting hard already.

Yer fugged m8. Time to get a new pot.

The thread hasn't properly started until someone posts Celestine's hips, thicccc edition.

Their asses are too decayed to fart but there's usually a Nurgling around to do it on their behalf

Xth for gettin really fired up

What would be in it?

95% of SC boxes have:

1 unit of troops, 1 HQ and some other shit.

Are they gonna repackage the exalted sorcerer to give you just one? Not gonna happen. What do they give you? 10 Tzaangor? 10 Rubrics?

What's the bonus? A helbrute? A rhino? Stuff like that isn't unique to Tsons. Range is too small, which isn't an issue for some armies like Beastclaw which have 2 plastic units and you get both in a SC, but those 2 kits can build 7 different units.

They really should have split the Exalted Sorcerers into 3 different units based on wargear/look with different bonuses, maybe one is more martial, one more psychic and one more whatever.

What would it have? Tzaangors variants are covered in the Changecult box already. I'd wager it would have 10 Rubrics, a mutalith and either 3 ExSorcs or a Termie Sorc.

See
and Is there no source of this?

Reminder not to believe GW and FW lies, only buy from recasters and watch out for shills!

I really hope not. Support systems and markerlights ftw

Yes mate. Glorious

here you go user

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Start-Collecting-Daemons-of-Tzeentch-2017

do dark eldar give themselves more hands because it's more effective or because it's more creepy?

Question

If khorne believes in your own strength how do you get blessed by khorne?

In fact why do daemon princes exist?

xth-ing posts is a /b/ thing to do, and should not be allowed on Veeky Forums. It should be purged. Along with this big titties meme, although I suspect that one will burn out.

re-asking cause new thread

Hey guys, i generally hate Imperium but i want to give it a try, recommend me some interesting faction pls and explain why.
I need your help /40kg/.
Bonus points for cool vehicles

>>they're in the setting to eliminate goge vandire and future vandires.
Ftfy

Sisters would be way more relevant if the ecclesiarchy and all the cool schisms and saints inquisition and such imperial lore bits would get the spotlight again. It's a shame the focus is always on space marines - crazy space Catholic church is the most interesting part of the imperium imo.

cant wait for taufags to cry and sell their armies when their codex doesnt make them as broken as they were in 6th/7th.

Nobody's posted a source yet; I'm not going to put any stock in it till they do

Tau having BS3 would be horribly unbalanced. Imagine if IG had BS3.

Dark Angels

I wish we had minis like that.
Like it gets my goat that people complain about over sexualised minis when we just have man face everywhere.

Rate my list

Supreme Command Detachment

HQ
Shield captain- Castellan axe, Eagles eye

Shield captain- Castellan axe

Shield captain- Sentinel blade

Shield captain- Sentinel blade

Elites

Vexillus Praetor- Vexilla Magnifca

Auxiliary Support detachment

Heavy support

Land raider

Total points-1000

What a fucking retard. These people think that everything needs to be "100%", they do not understand that jokes is what made 40k great.

I bet it's the kind of people that think 40k should be taken seriously.

This. Taufags were pretty smug during their OP days, but they are very quiet now. It will be delicious to see them crash and burn when the new codex isn't what they were dreaming.

I'm painting a Deathwatch Librarian for a friend. When I asked what Chapter to make him, he told me to pick.

Someone post one of those big Space Marine Chapter charts. I'll just use this post number for the roll.

Is it supposed to be funny?

I'm a tau player and I hope we stay relatively similar to where we are now

We're kind of middling, with a couple of options if we want to WAAC it up, abs just a couple of units that could do with a buff or a points reduction to make our whole army possible to play in most games

Make your own chapter.

I have an almost autistic draw to abandoned buildings too. Almost sexual, It just tickles that part of my brain when I see something that was lived in like a girl's ass in my face.

Rate my list first.

HQ - man on bike
HQ- also a man on a bike
HQ- a third man on a third bike
HQ - you guessed it, a man whos on a bicycle

Other slots:
bikes

thoughts????

>make a modelling mistake
>were just being retarded on purpose
>It's a fantasy setting, cmon!

Like a living saint's ass? Say right about in your face?

>I'm a tau player and I hope we stay relatively similar to where we are now
You must be the only tau player here who isn't a total faggot.

>Termie Sorc
>Rubrics
>Chaos Spawn

I don't want to be OP. If Space Marines can have re-roll bubbles for shooting why can't the faction that can only shoot?

IG cost half as many points as Tau and have access to a much wider variety of weaponry. This also applies to their vehicles.

S5 also isn't what it once was. Tau now wound both SM and IG on 3's, and a bolter has a higher chance to damage a tank than a pulse carbine (due to +1 BS)

Tau are being outdone in shooting by fucking marines this edition.

Huh now that you mention it, yeah, or like some sort of mammary glands

Thank you! It's pretty damn rubbery, but I'll hold on hope.

I'm really confused by that reaction
GW has done even worse
>both a magazine and a belt
>spike on the bayonet goes in front of the boltgun barrel (can't be seen from this angle)

Lmao the biker guys look fat. No wonder they need a flying bike to get round

0/10

Been working on my Know No Fear set today in a cramped space and getting high off superglue fumes, have you done any model work today user?

Haemonculi do for performing surgery, likewise on wracks their assistants. I often wonder if there's an Archon out there who grafted an extra arm that's hidden under his cloak of flesh wielding a blade, ready to strike down the unsuspecting and kept secret from all. Kinda like Justice from Afro Samurai

why tho

random.org/colors/hex
First three colors are your scheme
bandnamemaker.com/generator/?cw=
You Chapter name is the best of the 5

cause ur a fag lmao

Does it really matter much? It's just one pauldron

Marines are twice the points of tau and can't melee for shit this edition, so whats the problem?

I want tau to play like fucking seal teams. Benefit heavily from like terrain and board game guerrilla tactics. No hit and run bullshit though. Just pincer shit and meeting the enemy.

Splinter of Iyanden that fuck around the galaxy finding abandoned /lost wraith stuff. They use royal blue/gold instead of yellow. Currently modelling a guardian that's an ex dire avenger, he's gonna be an old guy with white hair in a hover-wheelchair armed with a power boot-on-a-stick and a tartan knee blanket. Any tips on painting tartan?

If we end up with Craftworlds and Tau as the strongest armies in the game again I'm going to be more than a tad salty.

I imagine it might be "some" T'au? Fire Warriors being BS4+ is fine (mostly), but I do think that Broadsided and Riptides and maybe even Crisis could really use a BS bump.

It's a funny world we live in, user, I was just thinking the same thing.

:^( i trusted u

Are you honestly whining about space marines? They're like the shittiest troop out there. Next to maybe primaris.

I'm genuinely sad that opinions like yours are so prevalent.

At least it's holding the gun

So how much is FW paying for shills like you? Seems quite profitable considering they're spending all their money on them instead of some decent fucking sculptors.

I won't mind. I don't play with waac fags. Like why should I?

I mean, I started Tau in 8th so I may not be a representative sample

I've never liked playing overpowered choices though.

>get enough ostentatious bits from a command squad box to build a Chapter Master
>want to kit him with a thunder hammer, storm shiled, and jump pack
Was it vanguard or sternguard box that had all of these?
Also, assault squad or moonboots marines? I love beakies, but I assume the Primaris versions are better overall.

It was intentional.

>le 'I only ever ran fire warriors and kroot' meme

vanguard has all those bits yes.

So, has it been revealed which of the three Xenos codecis will be first?

Crisis should rather have a points adjustment because BS3 would just means no one takes warriors ever.

>Chainsaw Jocks
>Purple, Blue, Orange

Vanguard.

Also assault marines and inceptors play very different. Assault are for tying stuff up and choppin. Inceptors are like flying bikers and are for dakka

no, just like we haven't gotten those new snake chicks in AoS

I just had a 1000 pts game were my opponent fielded Magnus.

>His list :
Magnus, 2x10 brim, changeling, 6x Flamers, 20x Pink, 1 Herald

>Mine :
Celestine and friends, 5xSeraphim 4xiferno 1xPlasma, 5x Sister 3xStorm bolter, 1x Immolator, 2x 5x melta dominions, 2x Repressors

Deployment :
He put everything but magnus, changeling and brim in DS. Magnus is put last, as far as possible from my army. I get first turn.

>Turn 1
Me :
My whole army rush toward magnus and his chaff. I burn a full squad of brim using the dakka from a repressor and celestine, manage to dent 6hp in magnus thx to 5 meltas in the repressor. Also damage his other brim squad. Celestine charge magnus and the changeling, changeling chopped by celestine, two germinae dies, no damage at all on magnus nor celestine.

Him :
He DS in a blob, behind a repressor and nearby the immolator. I manage to deny magnus getting 3++ using sob deny. However, magnus promptly smite celestine for 6MW, regain 3 wound, followed by crushing celestine in two in CC. She rez nearby the rest of his army blob. He shooting was mainly trying to knock off a repressor, who only lost 6 wounds due to good saves (60 S4 shots are scary...)

>Turn 2
Me :
I put the 2 repressor and the seraphims in melta range of magnus. The immolator unload his sister squad in rapid fire range of the horrors/flamers/herald blob. Magnus dies to 14 melta shot. I burn some pink horrors. Celestine lose her freshly respawned germinae and some HP charging the flamers, but manage to kill 3 in CC. I kill a bunch of pinks with the sisters and their immolator

Him :
He disengage his flamers (fly) from celestine, and shoot her with his whole army. She dies. End of turn.

>Turn 3
Having my army fully operational, i bring everything toward the remains of his army. The few brims lefts dies from a repressor storm bolter/flamers, the pinks, herald and flamer disapear in the focused fire of melta, heavy flamers and bolter trinity.

Tabled

I pray for this because markerlights have always been awkward bullshit.

Keep fire warriors BS4 though, they aren't veterans.

It's the principle of it. I want Tau players to understand that in 7th they weren't necessarily good player, they just had a very very strong army. I also enjoy watching the Tau player I often play with weeping and gnashing his teeth now that he can tell me that he wins because he "understands the art of war". I hate pretentious players and the Tau seemed to be the army they were all drawn to. Although now I expect IG harbors most of their numbers.

Fire warriors are fine on a mechanical level, I just never take them because I jumped from a horde army to tau and decided to take the Farsight route.

>Not shitting on Marine players with Vespid swams

Still another model needed for this picture.

I just said I started with Tau in 8th. Your little buzzword-filled post doesn't make sense.

>Tau and Eldar the strongest armies again
oh fuck right off

Murder sword or that khorne neck thing that makes pyschers peril when they fail?

It's for an aspiring champion that's kind of going for the expensive shit with some zerkers. Don't necessarily like the lack of flexibility the murder sword has, but 4-5 mortal wounds per swing sounds delicious. But I also want to make pyschic nerds blow themselves up.

Well that's just it: Balance a faction, don't overnerf it. Because the WAACfags are always prepared to leap to a new list and it's the normal players who suffer.

>>crisis squad deepstrikes in, has the audacity to kill my hellblasters near my chapter banner
>>they all make their 4+ and mow down the crisis suits in overcharge, making their points back
Crisis suits were sadly never seen again

Same with SoBfags if they will even get a codex.
>muh 80 melta
>muh scouting open-topped tanks
>muh double shot/double move for free :^)
>muh heresyheresyheresy!

You are going to get dorsally violated by your codex and you know it.

I'm not talking Tacticals. Marines have access to dedicated melee units, Tau do not. Marine shave access to Psykers, Tau do not. Marines have access to re-roll hit bubbles, re-roll wound bubbles and have innately higher chance to hit. Tau do not.

Which would be fine if the units weren't as durable as wet paper bags.

I'm fine with Fire Warriors being BS4+, as long as we get the ability to raise it via markerlights. There is nothing like a Fire Warrior gunline cutting apart marines with BS2+ because they left the fucking Pathfinders alone.

I think its just they were popular, and popular means more dick heads by average.

Hmm. What would you recommend to fill out 1000 points?
What I have right now:
>Primaris Chaplain
>5-man tactical w/plasma gun
>Apothecary
>Company Ancient
>Company Champion
>Dreadnought with heavy flamer/ccw
>5-man Terminator squad, no heavy weapons
>2-man Veterans, probably going to give them plasma or melta

>Which would be fine if the units weren't as durable as wet paper bags
>-1 while in cover

There just increased there survivibilty by like 1/4 minimun.

Tau having a universal BS3+ would be insanely OP. Maybe MAYBE some specialized units having a BS3+ but I emphasize MAYBE.

You bring Crisis to field the things that Fire Warriors can't. When it comes to massed fire, Fire Warriors have always been the most points efficient method. It's why Stealth Suits hardly see use without advanced targeting systems for AP-1.

Who are the Popuko and Pipimi of 40k?

Depends on how rubbery it is.