Next Coinbase coin?

Anyone here think that BAT very well may be next coinbase coin based on the tweets from both BAT and Coinbase founder?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145?s=17
youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, also pewdiepie will be making a video about it soon

YES

Lol you're fucking dreaming.

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. It would give legitimacy to both BAT and coinbase. 'Crypto' would finally have a use case thats not drugs, gambling or money laundering.

Sauce? I will max out my credit card.

Yes, BAT and DCR

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145?s=17

Can’t find the one from BAT founder, but says something like “working with Coinbase in 2018 is a possibility”

Look at the "speakers at coinbase" official youtube channel... notice anything?

youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw

I’m mildly interested in this coin.

But there’s videos about a bunch of coins on that channel, coins that aren’t in coinbase.

exactly.

And it's not a bunch that aren't on coinbase, just 4: Auger, BAT, Decred, and Monero. The Litecoin video is from before they added LTC. Think about it.

Why is OP being altruistic when the price will go up once it’s added to Coinbase anyway... unless!
T. Own 750 BAT and want more.

>i want to believe

I’ll be doing my own research into this. Thank you for the tip off.

his burger tween audience is too young to even legally own crypto

He is Pewdiepie

You're welcome. Already stocked up on BAT, DCR, and XMR. All quite undervalued. Looking into Auger.

>All quite undervalued
why do people say this shit? it's the most obvious shilling phrase ever.

there's no way to accurately valuate cryptocurrencies and calculate how much it "should" be worth because the price is based on speculation and hype cycles. you have no idea if any of these are over or undervalued.

shut the FUCK UP cunt.

I don't. I do not think that. I'm a BAT holder but this thread is such wishful thinking it's pathetic.

If you're at the point where you can convince yourself of nonsense like this, your judgement is impaired and you are not a rational investor.

>most obvious shilling phrase ever.

Sometimes it's true. Sometimes it's not. DYOR. If you ignore someone cause they say an overused phrase... well then you're gonna miss out on shit.

>investor
How long have you been holding BAT?

>rational investor
>fake internet points
choose 1 user

if memory serves, about 6 months. High hopes for it long-term

that is only the case if youre buying shitty v1 crypto like bitcoin or verge. plenty of newer projects out there that actually provide value to holders like token burn (FUN/REQ), fee split (COSS/KCS), or staking rewards (OMG, LINK, NEO, VEN)

Here you go, they are already partnered. It's going to happen. If you don't know who Brendan Eich is and the important people he knows, I suggest you look it up.

I actually spoke privately to Luke Mulks on the BAT rocket.chat about the token what exactly Eich meant by that tweet.

He said that we would find out Q1 2018.

I put in $100000 when it dipped to 15 cents during BTCs rally. I plan to retire next year.

Here's even more evidence it will be added from the Coinbase CEO (1/2)

This first one is an old tweet, where he states he would like to add BAT in 2018.

This second series of tweets (2/2) was posted yesterday by him.

Regardless of the coinbase hype. This will be the biggest gainer of 2018. It will also be one of the few coins left standing when the bubble bursts. You can not go wrong with this coin long term.

when are these new coins supposed to be added?

This quarter.

"Soon!"
"Any minute now!"
(repeat ad infinitum forever)

BAT is a good coin. u shd buy. It is not very likely to be the next addition to coinbase.

Soon (tm)

I think the most promising bets to be added are Augur, BAT, DCR, 0x maybe, Aragon, Golem, Req maybe due to the YC connection

>free tokens given out with browser
>can't go wrong

wow, xlm, he seems to clearly mean, micropayments and unbanked meme

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = 25CucCU

Check that discord for yourself...

Can't pump a $500mil marketcap coin pajeet. Look up the fundamentals to Brave/BAT yourself.

You don't deserve to make it.

Seems likely. But also considering large market cap = more fees to coinbase. Wouldn't XRP be a profitable choice?

He's shilling for a discord, it's spam. Anyways I have 3k BAT and it's been due for a true moon mission so let's go

The thing with BAT/Brave is that payouts happen once a month or so. Whether you are a publisher or user, you will get paid out at a fixed date each month to keep transactions and fees minimal. Don't think of it as a unit of currency, but rather as a measure of attention.

anyone have a sauce on B-Eich posting about BAT's volatility?

Check the AMA he did on December 20th. Theres a transcript on the subreddit. He addresses volatility specifically.

I have never been on any discord chat. I am simply just seeing the reaction, putting feelers our to see if I can glean more info before I put a few thousand into BAT.

thank you kind user

ZRX