/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Tok, I bet you can't finish the SJW cyoa or whatever shit you are doing this time in two days.

I'm lonely

Here user, have a fluffy arctic hare

>I'm lonely
Monika.

>Tok, I bet you can't finish the SJW cyoa or whatever shit you are doing this time in two days.
I bet you're right, because I got shit to do the next 2 days.

Post comfy

Natsuki is best girl but I don't want to rap her D:

>Noon, Cloudy
>Modern Room
>Couch, windows, bookshelf
>Human girl companion
>Pillows and blankets, radio, extra-soft carpet, ice cream

A nice place. A place to sit and read together, just like my old love and I used to do. I miss those days we would spend together, just enjoying each other's company.
Inb4 anons rightfully calling me a fagola

>I bet you're right, because I got shit to do the next 2 days.
We all know that all that you have to do is shitpost here.
You are like chris chan of cyoas.

>Someone mentions Italics
>It dominates the last part of last thread
He can't keep getting away with this.

That's a nice bune

>>Someone mentions Italics
For you.

>Overnight Trip
>Bed and Breakfast
>Go to a garden during the day, before stargazing on the lake

Here, have some more friend

How is this so much worse than ?

Because you're butthurt over your shit taste and can't face facts.

Protect mama

But v1.1 is genuinely so much better than 1.2.2?

I really like the idea of this but the autistic writing style with the massive misuse of ellipses make it impossible to enjoy

Because you have shit taste and can't face facts.

I need Monika in my life, but she will never be real and even if she was she would probably reject me

Even in a Tok CYOA, Monika is still the best girl. As expected of her.

Oh, yes he will. Apparently, even when he's dead.

>Calamity is a New World remake
Italics here. I wouldn't really say that anymore at this point in development Calamity is more of prequel/reboot to New World and Order as its more focused on what the original Calamity War from New World was about (New World and Order become semi-canon whenever Calamity comes out.)

Character customization has been revamped you can make yoourself a 9ft skeleton-dragon or a loli lich, there are several backgrounds and classes you can take to gain more skills, 100+ different skills and various items (Legendary Weapons from NW return.). The Kingdom + House customization are optional, but if you do them you have choices down to the type of floor you want (Concrete, dirt, grass, wood, etc) to what crops you grow on your farm (carrots, cabbage, grapes, tobacco, etc). You can also select the type of military force your nation has + governments. Villain, Hagia, Gracia, Despot, and others return with several new people for companions. (Though they will be locked behind factions.); children such as daughterus return with you being able to pick sons (and they are not faction/parent locked)

I read feedback about Order and took it to make one big ol' sandbox CYOA with lore and no stats. The cut lore from Order will also be reused in Calamity.

I just want to marry Hagia and Gracia, have them
bear my daughterus!

>what crops you grow on your farm (carrots, cabbage, grapes, tobacco, etc).
why? I refuse to believe anyone is autistic enough to actually seriously think about that.
more waifus > minutiae

Italics, any news of when will you get a new PC and start working on those cyoa?
From what you said before, Magi Bloodline was nearly finished and would be released soon if microsoft didn't try to stop that.

So tell me the facts then? How is 1.2.2 any better than 1.1?

Look for every difference you can find. It's superior in all of them.

I have them typed up as options under Housing Customization underneath the farming section under their respective title (Vegetable, Fruit) thenhave them organized by name and some sescriptive detail about it, eating it, and how many Coins you can make selling it.

I also thought about making a cooking list since that is a skill, giving fantasy recipes and pictures, how much Coins the food cooked is worth and whaf it does.

It just you being you than.

I hope you don't include so many 'minor' characters. A lot of them seemed like filler to me.
I think most people aren't really interested in Adventurer #1312, it's the bigger players that are actually interesting.

Make your choice.

>How long
If I have any money this week. I should be able to order a new laptop and get it by next week. If I don't have any money by this week, probably gotta get it by the end of March.

I want more stronk, powerful waifus.

>sescriptive detail about it, eating it
I, uh, think most people know about carrots and cabbages.

Also, isn't economy stuff kind of weird anyway? There isn't any actual playtime, so I can never really imagine the impact of that kind of stuff if it isn't really abstracted.

Will Villian finally be a trap that I can dom?

>Villian
Is tsundere.

Calamity is what turns order into new world (ignoring time shenanigans) right? the calamity war?

So what is the timeline?

Isn't economy stuff kind of weird? Not really since the CYOA is about running with your imagination and is part-life/kingdom builder. I have options for what materials you can mine from your own personal mines and craftable items from the forgery.

The new female companions vary as well. So your strong waifu is among them.

What do I do if I feel all those feelings?

yeah, but a tsundere without any action is just a tease

I hope you get those shekels then.

A-user, I...

Repostin'

Name: Bophem

>Your Character
Legendary Weapon - Diablo
>Skills
Heal (5)
Greater Heal (25)
Sword Master (5)
One man Army (10)
Top Peak (5)
God Strength (50) (+10)
Diplomat (5) (+10)
Natural Leader (10)(+10)
Null (250) (+10)

>Spouse
Atlas
Best girl and spouse/spoiler]

>Daughters
none

>Companions
Vega
Aver
Harken
Isa
Serios
Pledge
Villian & Lacine

>Your Kingdom
Size: County (20)
Lan Type: Plain
Home: Cottage
>Benefits
Trade Hub (10)
Eternally Fertile (10)

>Forces
Soldiers (5)
Clerics (5)
Archers (5)
Golems (5)
Knigths (10)
Paladins (25)

What is the timeline?
Calamity -> New World -> Order

Calamity happens before New World and what leads to the New World being born. Bunch of lore stuff.

New World is post-Calamity and is about old worlders trying to find their place on the rebirthed land after being raised from the dead. They then start a conflict with the New Worlders who were living peacefully.

Order is about a fellow (Despot) from Calamity and New World-timeline trying to stop the Calamity War, but causes multiple Calamity Wars by messing with time (Making the events of New World not happen and altering events in Calamity). They then separate the different lands from each otber/time and sends out agents (Fated) to pacify the land and slowly reconnect them until a New World was born under their authority with no one to oppose them.

You can count Order as a spin-off.

The only Tok CYOA I can stand.

I'm a fairy!

>Monster Girl
>Diminutive
>Flier
>Animal

>Ornamental Horns
>Weaving Wings
>Weaving Arms
>Weaving Legs
>Weaving Tail
>Mesmerizing Mien

>Extra Magic
>Spelltongue
>Ice Control
>Lightning Control

>Spellsoul
>Sunflare
>Rising Sea
>Land Waker
>Sirocco Howl
>Age of Ice
>Judgement Bolt

>Extra Power
>Regeneration

>Vanir

...But really I just want to hang out and try to cheer up poor dragon mom. I love you, dragon mom.

The (possible) unbirth is hot.

You want to fuck Villian as a trap tsundere, who has what three wife?

>The only Tok CYOA I can stand.
What's so special about that one? Why can't you stand the others?

No offence lad, but I find that your lewd CYOAs are just too forced and feel over the top, you'd be great if you did whatever came naturally to you without forcing lewdness.
Unless lewdness is what comes naturally, in which case I wont really change my opinion.

Ah shit.

This is your best CYOA.

B is so much better than A.

B

yeah. They are all absolute bitches, so cucking them is fine

B just sounds like the start of a fun adventure.

>did a shitty edit to prove that tok's original was idiotic, because A was only better because B was so shit and A had bullshit like "your ideal personality"
>people actually picked the baby eater
>someone thought they had to make B even worse
>people still choose B over A
I feel conflicted

STDs are serious business man, definitely B

>Villian had sex with Lacine in front of you
>You now fuck Villan in front of his three wife

>STDs are serious business man, definitely B
Actually A can use her magic to cure STDs. Your just into baby eating, aren't you?

A
If it's not mentioned in in the +s and -s, it doesn't exist.
She's clean. And experienced. And not a mass murderer.

>That nigger-tier grammar
As expected of Tok

B is best

Why are you posting this retarded shit?

B is definitely the superior choice.
The babies are already dead at the point of the choice, so picking B is not immoral. Waifu B has also the perfect personality, so it's not like she's an immoral person or anything.
Eating meat is also way less disgusting than fucking 100 guys + 100 girls, so B wins.

>Fucked 100 men
>Tightest pussy

So she left you that too bad.

To remind us of tok's stupidity.

I mean, what can you expect from such a shit waifu, really?

+ in front of the kingdom & other guests
sounds like a really good way to establish dominance in a rivalry and in general to me

Don't forget this one!

The nympho I guess.

I choose the mystery box, which is to become Kars II.
Sex=useless.

>it not my fault is your fault