Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2047: Jumping around Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/SoAnon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey nubee, is Cia available in hyrule warriors?

Star Wars Legacy draft 1. Any and all feedback appreciated.

First time releasing a jump in about a year, so I'm all but certain it sucks dick.

Still missing 2 items and a perk, suggestions appreciated.

Jumpers! What's your house of Pain like?

>I'm not buying them for someone else, I'm buying them for me.
Oh! Umm, never mind then user!
> pic NOT related

Fuck you, McDonalds was the worst thing that the US had ever exported outside of Trump's ego. How the fuck does anyone put up with their goddamn lies and disappointment in a single food product? Like what the fuck, I ask for a Big Mac and I get a Sad and Droopy Mac with a side of disappointment.

Fuck that shit.
> pic related

>a few weeks

nigga discount chocolate starts as soon as PM Valentine's Day rolls around. 15th if a store's playing it safe.

Tell me time jumper has suffered the most.

When you're The Name in fast food desperation, open 24/7 all times, and willing to sell to even a rat-eaten hobo shitting himself in the food lines - people will put up with any shitty food quality. So long as it's fast, efficient, and filling.

Doesn't matter if the food is Literally Incapable Of Decay. Immune To Entropy.

Let's talk about shit jumps. Skies of Arcadia, for example.

Atleast you never got a straw wrapper in your shake.

Ooor we can talk about things we actually enjoy? I'm just saying, that seems like a better idea.

The whole matter of giving Cerberus a metric crapton of tech on a silver platter panned out far better than I expected it to. Crash programs saw their agents get augmented with cybernetics, but being that they're terrorists and pretty much doomed to fail, this tech was grabbed by the Alliance when things failed, and they were able to basically reverse engineer much of it. Sure, it was used primarily for medical and theraputic purposes, but... oh, I couldn't help but leak the original schematics.

Granted, I had a number of coincidences pile up behind me, because it seems that Timmy took my advice about Reaper tech to heart and shut down a couple of projects he'd invested in. Of course, not all of it was accounted for, which was presumably why I was dealing with attempts to hack my omnitool or flush me into space periodically.

Either way, I was tapped to help with Project Lazarus. I was happy to help, of course, even if it meant that I was cooped up with the rest of Cerberus. When everything went horribly wrong, because of COURSE it's going to go wrong, I was already there passing Shepard a gun. And of COURSE the facility was hijacked by a Reaper-based AI that was supposed to have been isolated and kept offline. I gave him some last-minute instructions on how to deal with the cybernetics he'd had implanted - sure, he wasn't supposed to be thawed yet, but he was doing pretty well considering the circumstances.

Shepard got off the station and assumed I died, because the station exploded. Obviously, I didn't, but... well, people assuming I'm dead? That's a positive thing, often. Between the Asari particle weapons, the Turian thanix cannons, and the Humans' gauss and laser weapons, the Council been rolling upgrades out to essentially everyone as quickly as they could, in addition to crash programs to build new ships. You see, there was visual evidence of many things, as well as leaked footage of Saren going on about Sovereign and so forth.

I enjoyed that one anons ranting about getting an anti-lesbian beam. Does that count?

Between that and the Asari getting nudged at the right time, the Council took things seriously. Not to mention me constantly shitposting on the extranet with every fiber of my being and stirring up as much as I could there.

Who knew that Veeky Forums would help me save the galaxy?

In any event, though, Shepard and his flock ran around doing a ridiculous amount of good through the galaxy. I, on the other hand, ran around dealing with things as best I could in other ways. Like racking my brains and trying to remember where attacks would happen. Getting lucky enough to be on a planet when the Collectors were collecting was useful, and... well, I believe I mentioned how easy the Geth were, as contrasted by demons, when it came to ripping and tearing? The only difference between the Geth and the Collectors was primarily a function of having biotics.

In short, I was in the right place at the right time when it came to Fehl Prime, and the end result was the Collectors' ship plowing into the colony rather than hitting it with its main cannon. The eventual outcome of this, aside from almost all of the abducted humans surviving, was the Salarians salvaging the mostly-intact wreckage and replicating its proton cannon.

From there... well, I'm actually not quite sure what happened in the galaxy. Some crazy things happened in the wake of that, and I ended up put into cold sleep under an assumed name. Ended up being woken up something like five hundred years later with everyone calling me Ryder, with someone else with the same name in a coma. Probably just as well - to be totally honest, I don't have anything against the mentally disabled, but someone with Downs should not be in the position of a Pathfinder-

HOLY SHIT IT'S SHREK- wait, no, it's just an idiot, apparently Asari can have Downs too. Excuse me a moment I have to find and drink every drop of alcohol on the ark.

(Sue me, I'm a slow writer sometimes.)

>Ooor we can talk about things we actually enjoy?
>On Veeky Forums
>In /jc/
>Doing anything that reminds us that we could be better people in real life

What are you, fucking gay?
Why would we do that?

AT-AT for 600 when you're offering the Pellaeon's big brother for 800?

>short-range TIE predators
Unlike earlier TIEs these have hyperdrives, shields, and all that jazz. They aren't short range fighters like the old empire's but proper space superiority fighters.

>No mention of Bombers
It also has twelve bombers along with the fighters

>including roughly 1000 stormtroopers
The Imperious class carries 3000 storm troopers

>No mention of shuttles
This class of ship carries 6 Nune class shuttles for moving troops and supplies.

Because a lot of anons act bitterer and more jaded so they can fit in on Veeky Forums, just like you act differently at school or at work than you do at home, to fit in?

Sure, there's some actual no-lifers, but most anons are normal people who just want to talk to people who share their interests and don't want to be outcasts in the communities where those interests are discussed.

Around here, that means pretending to be more of a NEET than you really are so you don't get frogposted at.

What are your thoughts on The Force?

Hey Val, now that we know FighterZ takes place in Super, could you include stuff from it in the Super jump?

Why not make the companion import option double as a "make an OC companion" option?

>What are you, fucking gay?
You’re asking that of a person who just posted an image from Symphogear?

>Anons think they have to shitpost to fit in
>results in the seemingly infinite amount of shitposting every day
>it's all just idjits trying to fit in

Holy shit

>I ended up put into cold sleep under an assumed name. Ended up being woken up something like five hundred years later
oh no you did not

>with everyone calling me Ryder
oh yes you did, i need new sides

>HOLY SHIT IT'S SHREK-
dammit user, i'd only just gotten those sides back

Right. Difficult to offer shiny toys without making them a bit too shiny.

Probably have to buff the purchasable Nunes-class if I'm adding all that to the imperious. And the 600 CP option will have to be pretty good when I make it.

I may well.

I'll see you all in 8 hours once I'm done recharging. Will read anything that has a (you) attached to it, though.

Good to be back. Making stuff for /cyoag/ just didn't feel right tbqh.

Don't use too much, you'll run out of money buying skin care products.

I enjoy google translating a wiki for a mabage, even though it pains me that its a machine translation, so I only know some of the things in the story and other things are seemingly vague such as who killed the mother and some of the character names are translated literally I believe.

Still better than nothing.

The 800 CP are awesome, but that means that the 400 & 600 items should be pretty great too. But they're not.

Buff the middling priced items and give the origins that don't already have them a kick ass 800 CP option.

As someone who does not into magical girls - how gay is Symphogear.

I don't understand why doublesaber is 200p in Kotor jump when you can just instead buy a second 1h saber for 100p and duct tape them together

The power of lesbians is a tangible energy field.

Well, can't remember if I talked about this before and I don't think anyone has started on Fighterz yet so I guess I'll ask.

What do people want? Do people want me to include Fighterz as part of Super, perhaps as a scenario that has it's own perks and drawbacks with the scenario taking place outside of the timeline like GO's does so you don't need to worry about continuity (Or not?)? Or would people rather I don't include it in Super. It wouldn't be an issue or effort to add it in but I'm fine not doing it.

In other news, finally getting work done on jumps. Amazon perks are finalised, finally, and items are about to be finished off for good too. Even have a little side thing just about ready too, though it'll remain a surprise maybe for now. Grooooovin Magic

Isn't it also used to power lasers?

The Moff origin gets a kick ass capital ship, the Jedi get a space faring secret base, and the Sith get a huge heavily fortress.

Why would anyone take the other origins? When you want include awesome shit you need to give awesome shit to all of the origins and then balance the jump around it so that it doesn't overshadow everything else.

FUCK. We had a nice thing going, why'd you have to come back?

Is that undiscounted 300CP for a lightsaber on top of the 200CP (100 for dropins) for the force, so 500 (400) total? Wait, 550 (450) total so we don't risk cutting our limbs off the first time we swing it?

Yes, basically one relic would have been completely useless as a Symphogear until an Extremely Thirsty Lesbian was so full of thirst it turned the gear into an Anti-Relic/Symphogear laser system

The power of gay surpasses the Original Sin and also counters transforming into gods

Mate, I've been here the whole time. I just don't post that often when not directly asked questions and sometimes just post as an user if I'm real tired.

AH AH AH AH
AH AH AH AH

Why is Kamidachi a perk instead of drawback and what kind of moron would waste points on it?

So when people say "put your trip back on, Val" in response to shitposts, they're probably right?

>a perk instead of drawback

Did you even pay attention to the section change
Why is it every time I see a post that uses that image, that bratty loli, or that one fucking goku image, it's inevitably a post that makes me wonder how somebody functions in day-to-day life.

Hmm. That scenario with its own purchases thing sounds pretty neat and it might give you some experience on the "scenario jump" idea you've talked about previously so I think I'd like that, yeah.

Oh, if that's what I think it is, nice.

Nah, most of the time it's just someone asking a question about my jumps and it's only a few minutes before my bedtime so I don't wanna make people think I'm around to answer questions, so I just post a quick answer if I can as an user.

Rarely I talk as an user when I'm sleepy, like that VS Battles little chat last thread? Doesn't erally happen often though.

I've been testing the scenario jump thing out with a Tyranids update but that is very slow going, so yeah this might be easier.

>the "scenario jump" idea

Ugh. We don't need another Light of Terra or Age of Ice debacle.

It's funny you should bring up Skies of Arcadia specifically, because it's one of the jumps made by SoAnon/Lycoris. And she left /jc/ entirely, putting up all her jumps for adoption in the process.

Actually, what she tried to do was rip all her jumps down from the drive entirely so that no one could use them anymore, but Brutus refused to take them down. So they're still on the drive, but also up for grabs.
So they're some of the very few jumps that someone could just pick up and do over if they felt like it.

Of course that would require someone to care enough about those IPs to write brand new jumps for them, but hey, you can always keep dreaming.

>scenario jump

Please god no, Red is trying to do that to a jump she'll never finish for absolutely no reason.

>Of course that would require someone to care enough about those IPs to write brand new jumps for them

I've learned better than to hope anybody cares about anything here but drama.
I'll just jump the damn thing without spending CP.

Can you link the post where she said that they were up for adoption?

what's up with the question mark at the end of your observation?

How's Re:Creators going?

Sure, user. It's over here:

Or you can just wordsearch her name here:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/SoAnon/

And I'll just post the cap here, too. I'm some kind of fucked up overachiever.

Hi Val. Just checking: do you have any plans for Hollow Ataraxia, or do you feel the SN update already covers it?

I thought it was dropped?

It doesn't say they're up for adoption though.
Her utter table-flipping shit fest was hilarious to watch.

Use it with respect and care, and don't ever get high off of its power.

It's not, I dropped the claim a few days ago due to various reasons, such as stress and choice paralysis. Sorry dude.

I do plan to add stuff to it but I might just make an update to SN instead of a new jump, since I was meaning to update SN eventually anyway.

Physical or emotional? Because he can take alot of beatings. Emotional? They guy i doing a blind run, no Benefactor, just appearing in a world with new powers. He fell in love in jump one and got ported out at the wedding. That messed him up a bit. He met other people and friends and always had to leave them. Depression was bad, especially with him dragging the Ranma drawback "Fiance Magnet" to several other jumps; including Greek Myth. Imagine him not knowing what was happening, how to stop it, or even how to take people with him. Then add on that lots of people really wanted to go with him. That really took its toil on the guy until around jump 13 he got his first companion.
Loneliness can cause the most suffering.

That and Ravenloft with the drawbacks: Favored (world's butt monkey), unwanted harem (monster girls go yandere for you) and Holy (monsters hunt you down)

Looks pretty good, but yeah, might want to buff some of the items. Also, I find the fact that the Imperial Knights see the Empire as a vehicle of the Light Side when it was founded by a Sith hilarious. Oh sure, it's is the vastly reformed version of it, run by a line that is descended from honourable pilots and (if I remember right) the Skywalker/Solo families, but still.

Did you pass the claim to someone?

I just dropped the claims, though I believe someone is working on it but I don't know if he has publicly claimed it yet.

>he says as I'm finishing up companions

She said she dropped all of her claims, and that she wanted those jumps to no longer exist. Semantics aside, I'm pretty sure that equates to wiping the slate clean.

Unless you think she meant that they should both not exist AND never have replacements made.
But I don't think she has that authority, and even despite her flipping out about it I don't think even she was that delusional, although she might've said so if she thought she could get away with it. She was very spiteful like that.

It was pretty epic. She tore up half a thread with her tantrum, and a quarter of another. I wish I'd had popcorn.

How many years have you had this shitty claim
How many years has it taken to finish up a single part.
You'll never be even half the storyteller Babylon was, and trying to build it like this has been an exercise in futility and frustration for everybody involved.

>SN update
Yay. How goes the other Fate stuff, by the way?

not him, it's looking real good thus far

Great. Will it take you 2 years to finish the other two parts?

You also had an entire year to pick it up.

Not really. Part 1 is the biggest part by far.

Not bad. For various reasons haven't given them that much time but I've got a fair bit done for Apocrypha and Extella but they're sadly not near done unless I start focusing on them.

Babylon was a disgusting little plagiarist who stole or copied over half of his supposed masterpiece and filled the rest with insane arbitrary rulings designed to punish types of people he disliked in the community. Calling him a storyteller at all is an insult to anyone that ever wrote a story.

That's fair enough. Hopefully someone picks up a few of those properties and does a little bit of a better job with them.

>you also had an entire year to pick it up
We saw with Bayonetta that this isn't true in the slightest.

Nobody wanted to touch the shit because everyone knew you'd sperg out if anyone actually did like with Bayonetta.

I have a question about Free Climbing Valeria.

Can I use it to lower a number to a negative value?

Remember Bayonetta?
Remember how you shat on Valeria?

Yeah. Exercise in futility - look it up.

Sup lovelies.

I was actually going to come in and ask for some feedback on what I got right now, but hey

I might as well make it official, I'm gonna sit down and finish up my WIP of Re:Creators I showed last year while waiting for Heavens to clean his plate - I refuse to start Ocarina until he's prepped and ready.

It can only multiple or divide into fractions, won't go into negatives.

i need perks to keep my identity when absorbing knowledge, memories, and skills from people. i got the Roguelike power from The Avengers jump and i use it on everyone i can but the shear amount of memories are warping my personality. i know of one perk in MtG Innistrad but more would be better

Nigga just embrace the gestalt being.

I'm not remembering smug posts that insult jumpmakers in a bizarre manner.
Unless that "outline maker" guy counts,
but I'm still not sure if that was bait.

Would exposing/murdering Palps as soon as you get to the Clone Wars jump (with the extended stay drawback) preempt the entire war? Apparently Dooku doesn't evil go evil until Qui-Gon dies.

>Your next line is, "Sheev did nothing wrong," isn't it!?

It pretty much does. Without Palp pulling the strings the Trade Federation doesn't have the balls to follow through. That still leaves the Reublic a rotten collapsing mess though.

Wow, some of you fucks are salty. BayoAnon had the claim, and Red only took it back to stop a shitstorm she was being dragged into. Quit whining.

Chronicles of Narnia has one, as do Robocop and (I think) Terminator.

Looking forward to it. I was actually waiting in the IRC to get your permission to continue it, but I'd rather you see it through.

but i don't want to be Legion. there are worse things to be but i'd like to be able function a little coherently.

Fuck you, Valeria and Bee had every right to that jump. Fuck your god damn corpse.

Any tips on fixing that last bit?

>you can easily just take away a claim from whoever you want to spite Val

Okay, bro.

Oh. Huh, in retrospect neither can I.
Each of those things in isolation, yes, but not a single post that does all of them at once.

>Bayoanon had the claim
Never actually proved it and he went a full month without ever getting even a single word of progress in despite having no other claims.

>Valeria's allowed to spite other people
>turnabout isn't fair play

Okay NuBee. Whatever you say you prejudiced shit.

What, can't handle the truth? Val tried to poach a claim, Red was holding her word on letting others try. If anything, they botched it by dragging in someone who didn't want to be involved.

>poach a claim
Was never actually claimed. BayoAnon never said that they claimed it or anything like it. They just posted a list of race options with no context, in the middle of a shit storm, a month before. That is if it was even BayoAnon that did that since there's no proof of that.

Literally fuck off.

She'll be available through the canon companion option, though I haven't gotten that far yet with writing.

By the way, now seems as good a time as any, do you guys have ideas for Force of Darkness items? There's not terribly much to go on from what I saw and remember.

Hahaha, shit, that suddenly became not as good a time as any.

Yet, Val claimed the time period for claims is three months. So what, is she immune to her own words now?