twitter.com/AnonBabble

Satan trips says yes

mark of the beast

You bet. I will get a lambo from this and I will put a Ripple Sticker on it

TRIPS CONFIRM

Once again Kek has spoken

o

sheeeit

Ripple definitely has the highest market cap in the meme economy, despite /pol/ shilling against the coin since they literally hate money if jews are even remotely involved

What's wrong with Jews? I have a some Jew in my Network and are incredible assets to have on my team. You want Jews on your team- not against your team ;)

Agreed... it should be: against jews, you lose. Im always willing to sell out for some shekels :]

it' still going up little by little
I haven't used a faucet in years but I'm using all means of accumulation now

pastebin.com/uHFvmC6w

what happens if it gets on coinbase?

easy 20$ a piece

Normies and boomers will flood to buy it

then I will have my Lambo delivered to me on the moon finally.

probably all the normies that are waiting for a "safer" way to buy in. FOMO ensues.

no fuckin chance bud. $5 max

Hail the Satan coin. Kill all other competition like Hillary Clinton does

bud... Chad says 1M, virgin.

Lol fucking delusional.

KEK!

Ripple will be the new king. Why? We got jews ON our team. Jews on your team, good. Jews on the other team, bad. Jews play to win and I am winning.

yes.. will run up then crash just like bcash

eeeeee..........eeeeeeeeeee
nu chnce wnt paz $1.00

I say it gets to around $20 on shitbase and then tops out at around $35. The normies will think that it’s too expensive and just buy a coin that’s cheaper and more familiar. Aka. LTC.

price goes up.

Hail Satan! It's going on Coinbase.

but Ripple is a very functional coin. I transfer it to different exchanges all the time. It's a vehicle and has great purpose. I love this coin just for that.

Its market cap is already higher than bcash and fucking litecoin... it's going to be listed soon.

Yes but the normies will stay on cuckbase because they’re “the safest” and won’t really trust sites like Bittrex, Binance, etc. Plus a lot of other exchanges I feel don’t really have solid iOS apps which a lot of normies use. Binance, once downloaded from the App Store, redirects you to their site and has you download the up to date one.

Also most normies don’t know what transfers faster etc. if they were to trade to another exchange, they’d use BTC over LTC from shitbase.

Ripple wont attract normies. coinbaseheads will have acces to ripple then when Ripple Tripples as per the prophecy of Kek, Then Normies will jump on board

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAN