How To: TRON-DOGS

Okay since nobody is gonna accurately tell you guys how this shit works, let me explain.

For the pre-release, 100 people were given the opportunity to open their own "pet markets", which will serve as the way for all new people to get their fucking cute ass dogs. The markets basically restock with 25 dogs ranging in rarity and price, at the moment there is absolutely no discretion in pricing just to reward the early people. But, for the market people, they have the option to restock their store with new dogs (packs of dogs that cost money but are heightened in rarity and cost) and get some sort of "income" for helping distribute the dogs in the beginning.

The game works by giving you a random drop of GC (GameCoin) any time you buy a dog or make them fuck to (hopefully) get another dog -- when you fuck a rare dog you have the chance of getting another rare dog. Those coins are part of GAME.COM (which is part of the Tron Network) and can easily be converted into TRX on your account.

Since this is the pre-release, there is still no pet exchanges or upgrades. But to upgrade your pets you have to pay using GC to make them "rarer". Ultimately, these dogs work as a store of value for your TRX, and the game is basically like gardening.

Because it's on pre-release, you're being incentivized to start buying now, so you can sell them higher later to the people that are unaware.

>tron.game.com

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/13/16754266/cryptokitties-ethereum-ether-game-cats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit, I’m actually fucking early to something

So how do i make money?

Okay cool OP... but HOW THE FUCK DO?

Guys what the fucc is this new shit thats been poppin up with dogs and waifus
Somebody explain this to me

please tell me how to do it and I'll give you some karma updoots!

You make money breeding new dogs and the gifts you get from every transaction

Register using the site in chinese, transfer TRX to that wallet, buy a fucking dog, fuck other dogs in hopes to get another dog, and then wait until main game announcement and dog exchange to sell the dogs.

So you're saying buying a retarded pikachu now is going to turn into a lambo on the moon in the near future?

okay but how much are these dogs gonna be worth

Anyone get their balance added on the Tron game? sent 2500 trx about 30 minutes ago, tx was successful but balance not updated.

I feel like we are on different pages

>nothing
this meme died with the cats, you're wasting your time

Here's an SS of the "guide", basically legendaries will be worth 2k not sure about the rest, so if you've bought one of the legendaries already that investment is already 10x'd

$2.50

How long do you guys think Tron will take to moon to $0.30?

This is literally the stupidiest thing i have ever done.

Idc anymore if i loose money or this is a scam. I love my doggos. But didn't catch a legendary one sadly.

how do you tell what's legendary

Look through your pets, and you'll have a pokedex of dogs you haven't caught categorized by rarity.

thanks bro

Is this a fucking meme??!?!

What exactly is TRON, user?

Fuck, it really looks retarded, lmao.

Can i make money when i don't own a shop? i.e. can i sell my dogs without a shop?

Yeah, that's called the pet exchange. It'll probably be released at announcement along with evolving

It's a coin that wants to serve as the method of payment for content creators while basically dominating the entertainment industry. It's also working as a network that's 80x more scalable than Ethereum, and already has 2 major partnerships with coins on the TRX network

How is crypto kitties doing

a year

WHAT THE FUCK I SENT 2500 TRX TO MY WALLET BUT MY WALLET RESET, I GOT A NEW ONE SOMEHOW. FUCK THIS

After seeing this bullshit, I'm thinking it will hit that by March

Here comes the TRX moon... What a time to be alive.

Protip download google translate and your camera will read all the fucking chinese for you. You're welcome.

TRX About to go through the god damn roof boy

hows your xvg going?

Don't panic. A lot of exchanges do this with the different wallet addresses but they all are tied to your account. It's safer than using the same public key over and over again.

How’s this going to affect the price though?

Is there a real guide on how to use this anywhere? R*ddit doesn't seem to have one and google translate only works so well.

I signed up, want to send over my free Binance TRX to buy a couple dogs. Maybe spend another $50 on some pups as well.

So what's the point?

literally this.

Take a look for yourself. UP 26% as of this post LOL

holy fuck lets keep pumping it then. my little brother shilled this shit coin on me for awhile glad I bought.

How do you tell how rare each dog is?

Sent 20k TRX now that I finally got my wallet working...guys do a test transaction first sometimes it resets your wallet address.

great post OP saving for future normie sharing!

fucking amazing

theverge.com/2017/12/13/16754266/cryptokitties-ethereum-ether-game-cats

everyone who buys a dog should make it their twitterpic

Sell pictures of dogs to the bing bongs

Anyone know how to tell if the dog is rare, legendary or whatver?

please

I'm lost I don't speak jap so, I don't understand this shit. What the fuck do the dogs do

where tf can i register

What's better, rare, epic or legendary?

>all the ninja dogs are gone already
No words can describe how salty I am.

You need to Pay 20k Tron to be able to open up a Shop

Gl Lads Ayy lmao

>literally a shitier version of a Facebook geme