>148th on coinmarket cap after a few days
>130M market cap
>houbi listing

truly the comfiest hodl

EVERYONE ELSE GET IN NOW OR WOJAK FOREVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XswuFtW1bco?t=18
deepbrain.ai/
news.bitcoin.com/the-bitcoin-exchange-that-once-dominated-china-is-heading-to-japan/?utm_source=The Bitcoin Exchange That&utm_medium=telegram&utm_campaign=Telegram Channel
google.com/amp/s/digiday.com/marketing/china-emerges-hotbed-artificial-intelligence/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.techgenyz.com/2017/12/27/alibaba-cloud-et-brain-ai-platform/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

20k and HODLING

Nama jefff

HODLING UNTIL 6X AT LEAST

3400 in and gonna hold for the long haul my friend whales be gone I will be standing with my Veeky Forums friends celebrating!

All in on DBC. Will be $1+ by the end of the month. DBC will be at the big NEO conference January 31st.

holding 60k, it's worth waiting for huobi at least.

12k HODLED I NEEED GAINS

strong hands fellas

XLM BCH DBC ICX KCS

God bless you brainlets

Referral bonus if you want to hop on the DBC train: 1gbxJ

KuCoin.com ^

Is there any word on when that's happening?

no :(

sometime this month, the chinese can't even dump on us since the ico wasn't available to them apparently

my fellow brainlets need to jump on THEKEY as well when it gets on kucoin. Easy x5 minimum.

We all gonna make it family

shill me friendo, when is it getting listed

Stop spoonfeeding anons with this gem. Delete this.

where can I buy easy?

240k in, how can a coin be this fucking cozy. We're all gonna make it brahs

15 k reporting

shill me on the key I can't find it on jewgle

People in the thread say I'm not allowed to user...

38k here comfy af

Reporting for duty for the long hold.

is it on binance?

just buy through kucoin, my referral is 1fQM2

>if you use this referral x10 gains are guaranteed

Ai computing pahr on the blockchain

Didn't get in at ICO despite being shilled it by a friend, much regrats

Had to buy in at 5c

Can anyone tell me what the coin is actually used for?

Okay, I signed up. I'm thinking of putting 5 eth in DBC

15k, holding for at least a year. If this is implemented in ANY product made by DeepBrainChain's previous connections, this coin will be worth a lot.

bought 120k DBC at 196 vitaliks

will I still make it?

mfw people just buy the buzzwords bahahahaha.

Why don't you find out yourself, user?

Hey it's that one user's hot sister. That's hilarious.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS MEMED ME INTO BUYING THIS PIECE OF SHIT TWO DAYS AGO INSTEAD OF DRAGON, BOUNTY, OR KUCOIN

LITERALLY EVERYTHING ON THAT SITE IS A MOON MISSION BUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT

IF THIS DOESN'T MOON BY TOMORROW NIGHT I'M MARKET DUMPING 150K COINS ON YOU RETARDS

it's for making money

kys mr weak arms

x10 guaranteed. Calm down

Because I read the white paper and it actually doesn't specify. I'm almost willing to believe this is another Ripple where the network is used without the coin/token rendering the coin pointless and just a means to raise money.

nice, we all going to make it

this coin has only been out a few days and is already gaining ground on CMC, compare with these coins that have around 900,000,000 circulating supply

Please do. I'll buy when it dips.

lol, so we are also gonna wait 2 years for gains?

For all the actual brainlets here stop asking stupid questions like this search the coin on blockfolio and it will list the exchanges its evailable on for you

The better service they provide in regards to distributing ‘power’ the more miners will be needed. They go hand in hand.
As companies want to save money, they need more miners. As more miners jump on board. They create a larger demand for the coin, as distribution increases.
Coin price is all about what people are willing to pay. Demand goes up, price goes up.

it's mined

people mine the coin to calculate the ai calculation shit

in return companies have to pay in dbc for the ai servicies

decentralized electricity

dude calm down, dragon and bounty are PnDs, this is x10 in a week

>if you sell before the houbi listing you are just a brainlet and will be pink wojaking into the void

>6x

Lul. This is one of the biggest projects in crypto right now, don't sell at such a paltry price.

All those jumping on KuCoin to buy DBC heres my invitation code - 1rgcr

The coins theme - youtu.be/XswuFtW1bco?t=18

jk leeching fag lol

Thanks for real answers. Is this in the white paper? I didn't see it anywhere.

Google itself is having a hard time monetizing AI. In fact, aside from it being a buzzword AI, companies tend to do very poorly. Why would someone pay with this token instead of cash? Not even a Norman would buy that shit.

I registered before I saw this can I add it after the fact?

obviously not, give it a week and then sell and make a thread thanking us strong hands for keeping you on board

all aboard the gainz train, XLM & DBC have no brakes you weak handed brainlets

I don't think so, If you register again with the code I will make you a personalised meme shilling whatever coin you want tho

I legit liquidated DBC today so I can buy REQ at discount. Transferred ETH to binance before purchasing REQ of course. Kucoin is an absolute dogshit of an exchange (having login issues twice in a week? DROPPED) and the only kucoin HODL I'll be doing is BNTY. Nigger ass exchange doesn't even have a fucking stop loss. Fuck that shit bruh

>stop losses

do you like giving chinks free money

somebody give me literally 1 reason why this project should exist and what it's even trying to do.

inb4 >hurr durr do your own research

just tells me you fuck heads have no idea what this coin even is

do your own research.

Good coins that are shilled are generally able to get a response. The fact this rarely generates a reply shows you how much value this coin has.

>Market dumping the money you made from mowing lawns and delivering papers over the summer.

Yeah, go get us Mr. Whale.

does this have a kucoin release date yet?

This. They use AI as a buzzword, but I have yet to see a use for the coin aside from raising funds. The network doesn't need the coin.

lol

Literally in every thread there's a faggot like you. Do your own research and invest what you believe in.

DeepBrain Chain creates a decentralized neural network made up of innumerable mining nodes across the globe. These nodes will supply computational power for AI use in countless applications.

Mining nodes are compensated by receiving DBC. It is a secure trading platform that will allow the safe exchange of data between owners and users while protecting their rights.

DeepBrain Chain provides low-cost computing power while eliminating idle time across enterprises while protecting users with smart contracts ensuring data is safe. Computing power is kept flexible and idle time is minimized. Since there are so many nodes even if some are attacked the remaining nodes will still work and data leakage is forbidden.

DBC is essentially an extension of the DeepBrain AI platform (deepbrain.ai/ - This site is not very known to western investors b/c it isnt offered in English; i only came across it after doing due dilligence. Found the site link from one of DBC's venture sponsors, GSR). DB is already functional and serves landmark customers like Siemens, MS, Lenovo and Samsung. Unlike some of the peers in the 200mm market cap zone, DBC is one of the few that has a working platform to build on and definitely a rare gem that can leverage an existing corporate customer base.

Stop being a faggot and do your own research. You probably didn't even open the whitepaper.

keked

All in all their goal is to provide AI companies with cheaper computational resources as they consistently grow more expensive. Supposedly, 10%-30% of an AIs companies' budget is spent on hardware for computing power. DeepBrainChain can reduce that cost by 70%.

I am in a machine learning masters, i have 0 fucking idea about descentralized neural networks, i dont even think researches can actually apply the network potential due to the lack of algorithms.

aw shit this is a potentially legal way for idle supercomputing power to be used to crypto ends....

26k here. Any of you guys store on hardware wallet? Trying to figure it out w my nano rn

But... they're Chinese.

Wait... so how is this token money? Why is this token worth anything?

It's a NEO token you best not withdraw to an ETH address nigger.

because it lends computing power for artificial intelligence work which costs a ridiculous amount of money. It's solving a problem and that is why it's worth something.

my nigga you watched the interview
my gf is a chinese so she can translate all the moonspeak on weibo and baidu
This project seems super legit so far, even if it sounds super futuristic
Whales need to stop manipulating the prise tho but I'm really excitid to see what the price will do at the end of the month

I get that, but we solve the problem for them and we're left with the tokens. What is the value of the token to the token holder?

Bruh create a youtube page, twitter, go on reddit and repost this shit. Become the DBC shill, the DBCWhale.

We need people like you and your concise explanations to sell this coin!

Is it too late to get into this, guys?

So how does the cost remain cheap if the price of the coin is increasing? How much does the coin need to be before it's no longer cost effective?

Not at all, infact we're currently in a bit of a dip. Now is actually a great time to. It.

1300 baby hold.

Anyone investing in other super computer bags? What do you guys think of XEL and GNT?

Not to late to buy, great time to buy before houbi

Riding the DeepBrainChainTrain for life

you're getting dumped on by bigger men, brainlets
you're holding BAAAAGS

i'll buy 3000 if somebody just TELLS ME WHAT IT FUCKING DOES AND HOW THE COINS ARE WORTH ANY MONEY TO HUMAN BEAINSG

they are paid to the people who run the nodes
I heard it will be a partnership with Intell who will provide ''state of the art'' chipsets specifically created for AI computing.
Basically they are gonna break up cloud servers and put them in everyones living room and as a reward you get a token. Besides that the tokens can also be used for trading data between the companies utilizing this tech

do anyway fag
Veeky Forums gotta stick together

t. Salty nobrain

>Intel
>he doesn't know about "the big short"

Scroll up and read.

China is spear heading AI research. This is the Going to be the most successful app on the NEO platform this year. They will be going live in Q3. Don't know what will happen between now and then but I do know that the only people who really make it big hold like masters. Go look at any of the charts of the top 10 coins and know that there are people who held for YEARS to become whales. We wont have to wait that long.

neotracker.io

Yeah I've watched all the interviews. I wish I could read that site (deepbrain.ai). 6 months is like 9 years in cryptotime, I have high hopes for this project. I mean they have NEO and other impressive partnerships and funding from top-tier investment institutions that know their shit.

I'm just copypasting this shit from google, but I guess I could collect the information in one whole piece for clarification if I made youtube-videos.

news.bitcoin.com/the-bitcoin-exchange-that-once-dominated-china-is-heading-to-japan/?utm_source=The Bitcoin Exchange That&utm_medium=telegram&utm_campaign=Telegram Channel

google.com/amp/s/digiday.com/marketing/china-emerges-hotbed-artificial-intelligence/amp/

google.com/amp/s/www.techgenyz.com/2017/12/27/alibaba-cloud-et-brain-ai-platform/amp/

>China is spear heading AI research. This is the Going to be the most successful app on the NEO platform this year.

Indeed user, check out these links too. I want to believe these are good news for DBC.

>use the token to pay nodes
Wouldn't it be cheap to buy them all now at .14 cents and resell them? By putting the tokens on the open market the risk of the price getting out of hand obviously increases. I don't see how this is good for someone looking for cheap AI services. Seems more like a failed blockchain experiment waiting to happen.

Or not even youtube videos, info graphics work as well. Gotta be done asap tho.

I'm not a native English-speaker, though. So I'm going to run to a lot of trouble with different concepts and phrasing. Where could we post this stuff and reach out to people? I see that a lot of people don't know fine details of this project so it would be a good idea.

Reddit.

I don't even know about the coin. I just bought some so I can meme with my bros.

well how much longer do i have to fucking wait

best