You are just a bard

You are just a bard.

Your hands are tied, you are out of spells, and are critically wounded. Your party has been brutally murdered by the man standing in front of you, by the godlike lich, or the devil lord, or by the vampire tyrant. You get the point.
Much to your initial surprise, however, you were spared. With a quick swipe of a dagger, your hands are freed. I am a big fan, says the man, and throws a guitar your way.
With a quick yet elegant move, you catch the guitar. I just wanted to hear one song from you before I press this button and end everything, the man explains.
Confusion overwhelms you for a second, as you look at the man's eyes. With a quick stare, you can tell that he is the emotional sort, you know, easily-influenced.
Maybe, just maybe in choosing the right song, you can just buy yourself enough time to assess the situation, or make an attempt at his life. Or perhaps, you can discourage him, even if for a moment.
The chances seem slim, but you gotta fight it, right?

Hands shaking, you put your hands on the strings, take a deep breath and...
well, what do you play, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mquco1QGM6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xsYdLeeHiu0
youtube.com/watch?v=EeVJ5qD03B8
youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAmMeNOTAFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ReW9uUYm-DA
youtube.com/watch?v=ay-PiL3QnaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/Mquco1QGM6Y

Depress him to death!

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

At this point your best bet is to go along with what they want and hope them being a fan will save your life.

What are you on my dude?
He is going to destroy the world, killing himself and you too.

Thank him and wonder why can the bard can cast spells.

Yeah, but there's a difference between me getting killed by him and him making me his bitch for all eternity and me just getting killed and going on to the afterlife.

Because he learnt it off a guy he met once

I play this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xsYdLeeHiu0
It’s not about me beating them, it’s about me making a stand right here, right now

I roll to seduce
come on, we were all thinking it

I roll to depress

youtube.com/watch?v=EeVJ5qD03B8

>Party members brutally murdered
Turn my back against the baddie and adress my former companions.
"Gentlemen, it has been a privilege to fight alongside you tonight"

youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI

clearly one should play stairway to heaven

>party dead
>end of world imminent
>one song
Turn to GM ‘it’s time for alpha omega syndrome to be activated’
GM’s face goes blank ‘I understand’ other players bring out the boom box, connect it to speakers that are strong enough to carry sound across 4 blocks.
Crank up the volume
Cowboy hats ready
Missiles away
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

This is not the best song in the world. It is just a tribute!

Tenacious D

was an honor fighting for glorious serbia

youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac

>I am a big fan, says the man
I ask him if it's for me. After this I ask if me getting caught was part of his plan.

Came here to post this. It's kind of bizarre that anyone could think of anything else with the premise like that.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAmMeNOTAFQ
I play this to convince him that future days of conquest are a better option than mass destruction.

The villain begins mashing the button furiously, the end can't come soon enough.

You guys are posting songs that require a band.

The situation clearly calls for the blues. youtube.com/watch?v=ReW9uUYm-DA

youtube.com/watch?v=ay-PiL3QnaQ

There's nothing to do but remind him why life is worth living in spite of all of the reasons to end everything.

I'm not crying, you're crying