mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ospUJu2L2fA&index=2&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7vKTwxcsq_kYj0XI2jmId2p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big Celestine tits right in my face

third for going bananas

3st for chaos

I miss BFG
I know a limited rerelease is on the way and I hope it ties in with BFGA2, but the original game was just so much fun-the autists that played it could make the system work for anything they wanted
I distinctly remember my Mars Battlecruiser going up against the Space Battleship Yamato, USS Enterprise, and Galactica (all of which were smaller than a Cobra but packed the punch of a Dauntless and no hull points, just regenerating shields)

repentia thighs suffocating me

I really hope Repentia gets something in the codex, imperial agents or otherwise, that will make them more usable. I have a squad of them and the only thing they live up to is their lore where they die horribly for the Emperor, usually while accomplishing fuck all.

I just can't think of what, negatives to hitting them? Making them immune to overwatch? Giving them a decent feel no pain roll? Flamingo mount?

making a suicide squad harder to kill seems counterintuitive and unfluffy.
If anything you should look into getting them where you need them before they die.

Making them faster and packing a mean punch might help.

My murderclown army is currently

>2 troupes of 5 , all with fusion pistols and 2 troupe masters with fusion in 2 starweavers

>4 units of 6 footslogging

>shadowseer
>3 death jesters
>solitaire

not sure what to add, I was thinking 4-6 jetbikes with haywire guns

Maybe add some paint.

True but I hate putting them in a rhino, those are for good sisters!

Well they can reroll advancing runs if there is a mistress repentia next to them but because she doesn't share their keywords she doesn't get those buffs herself and that can lead to an awkward situation where she her gets left behind.

Im not quite ready to kill myself doing diamond pattern yet, im working up to it

I want to show WL guy a copy of Lectitio Divinitatus

Shit, WB.

youtube.com/watch?v=ospUJu2L2fA&index=2&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7vKTwxcsq_kYj0XI2jmId2p
Thank me later.

FUCKING DAEMONETTE THIGHS RIGHT IN MY FACE

Wouldn't it be easier to buy pattern decal/masking trasnfer?

I mean, did he really do anything wrong?

Big Celestine tits right in my face

Better question, did he ever do anything right?

Would he have been better adjusted if Emps just teleported down and helped him win his big armed uprising instead of kidnapping him while his men were being slaughtered?

Probably, Emps actually did a lot of things wrong if you think about it.

thank you for what? This is how I was going to do it anyway

the trick is not making it look like shit on 40 guys

>Get an old metal Harlequin
>paint him
>strip him
>paint again
Until you're happy with the result and ready to tackle 40 clownboys.

I don't think there was much any way it could have gone better. Dude was dealt a shit hand from the very beginning and when he finally got freedom and was able to make his own decisions he got over written by the Emperor.

Could that be Furious George?

His armour designer sure did something wrong

>Jokaero Titan.pict

Angron basically looks like a porcupine in that image.

To an extent, maybe.
He probably would still have sided with Horus though, seeing as he despised pretty much everything the Imperium stood for.

Tried to reverse engineer the butchers nails and unstall them in his warriors

I mean, is it any worse than the genetic flaws the Emperor let slip through?

>genetically engineer your supersoldiers to be more aggressive
>put poor copies of things you don't understand into your supersoldiers brains so the only pleasure they can ever feel is when they go KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL
I think one of those things is worse.

......yes.
Having a bunch of assholes prone to the occasional massacre of civillians is infinitely preferable to a horde of imbeciles who zergrush everything.

Help me out, Anons? What's the best way to use Typhus and Poxwalkers? I don't seem to have much luck with them as a vanguard unit, and even though they're accompanied by a Tallyman, they still don't seem to do much.

I field a unit of twenty and try to keep them buffed with Putrescent Vitality. Should I be screening them with something? I have another twenty I can field.

Thanks in advance; new to the game and trying to improve.

Does it matter? Just because someone else is an arsehole doesn't magically mean that you can't make moral decisions. He knew what the butchers nails did and he actively decided to inflict them on his legion

There is a specific quote by Kharn referencing thee nature of the World Eaters compared to the Space Wolves and in my mind it justifies the existence of the Butchers Nails in their brains.

>and in my mind it justifies the existence of the Butchers Nails in their brains.
The one where he talks about the Wolves not deserving their name?

How does that in any way justify the Nails?

If you have problems delivering Repentia then refuse to put them in something that makes them easy to deliver thats on you.

True enough

"Because we couldn't be trusted. The Emperor needed a weapon that would never obey its own desires before those of the Imperium. He needed a weapon that would never bite the hand that feeds.

The World Eaters were not that weapon. We've all drawn blades purely for the sake of shedding blood, and we've all felt the exultation of winning a war that never even needed to happen. We are not the tame, reliable pets that the Emperor wanted. The Wolves obey, when we would not. The Wolves can be trusted, when we never could. They have a discipline we lack, because their passions are not aflame with the Butcher's Nails buzzing in the back of their skulls.

The Wolves will always come to heel when called. In that regard, it is a mystery why they name themselves wolves. They are tame, collared by the Emperor, obeying his every whim. But a wolf doesn't behave that way. Only a dog does.

That is why we are the Eaters of Worlds, and the War Hounds no longer."

;the World Eaters are meant to be mindless slaughterers, and the Butchers Nails only enhance their ability to do so.

Are mindless slaughterers valuable? I mean, when you have Space Marines that are loyal and effective killers, why would you go for the pnes that just kill for the sake of killing? It's just begging for trouble.

they could take them the way of harlequins and just make them faster/more able to get into combat by being able to advance and charge in the same turn or fall back and then charge in the same turn.

>;the World Eaters are meant to be mindless slaughterers
How do you get that from the text you just posted?
There is nothing in there indicating that the Emperor intended the WE to end up the way they did.

If you have Space Marines that absolutely excel at killing, surely they are more valuable in a task such as defeating an Ork Waaagh than another SM Legion? The World Eaters would never be deployed to capture a certain objective from an enemy, they were to eliminate and eliminate only.
They simply were better at killing than the rest, and after all, someone has to be best at it.

What are some good armies for getting lots of anti tank options?

more transports so they dont have to footslog.
skyweavers with zephyrglaives are neat at the moment and the better choice over bolas. if you really want a bola though only take one per unit.

They weren't the disciplined killers like the Space Wolves were, and they were okay with that. If the Emperor saw no value in them as a Legion then they would accompany the 2nd and 11th Legions in their fate.

the emperor was a massive asshole who never appreciated or cared about his sons

Admec have Onagers one of the best anti tank platforms in the game. Neutron Laser gets d3 S10 -4ap d6(With a minimum of 3) damage a turn.

in certain situations sure. big e has a few legions which he can just drop on a target or location and have them kill everything that moves like the WE and DG

>They weren't the disciplined killers like the Space Wolves were, and they were okay with that.
Yeah, but we were talking about the Nails being justified.
A slight increase i a Legion's capability to slug it out face-to-face is in no way worth the much higher losses they'll suffer against any somewhat competent foe.

SoB

but these are legions user. there are so many of the fuckers you can just drop a fuck tonne of screaming retards and watch as they slaughter till they drop.

SIXTY MULTIMELTA

I'm still surprised how meek Hammerheads are in comparison. Guess Fly was worth the big price surcharge?

OR, you could have a Legion of non-retards who don't lose combatants faster than they can be replaced.

>bring in any competent legion
>shoot the shit out of any enemy
>still hack enemy apart if he comes close because they're 7 feet tall superdudes in powerarmour

I wont argue that the World Eaters were a great Legion, it's just that with their primary focus being on killing the enemy at all costs, I think the Butchers Nails were justified in the fact that it helped them be exceptional at their primary focus.

i didn't say it was a smart idea compared to better legions like the white scars or literally anyone else. big e didn't really give much off a fuck about his broken primarch and fucks off anyway. plus if they can kill enough to earn their worth then why not let them kill shit at any cost and at high risk?

Wow. Strictly better than a twin-linked lascannon for less. Moving and shooting twin lascannons for 135 pts. If there's one thing AdMech should be able to do it's anti tank, but I'm still jealous.

they also get a 5+ invuln save rerolling 1s if within 6" of another dunecrawler making them hard to shift if you roll right.

So if your boss decided to put typers nails in you brain so that you can only feel pleasure by sending emails, that would be perfectly justified because it would make you a better worker

>not mentioning shroudspalsm or stygies
>:(

admech are truly the most balanced of armies which still make you wanna slam your head into a wall

I mean, yes. Because if that is what gave me pleasure then I would strive my best to do it.
As a result of my need to feel pleasure, I would send more emails and become a better worker; overall benefiting the boss (aka Emperor).

OK I was going to say that even as a hardcore Benthamite I think that'a retarded. But it occurs to me you're not talking about maximisin utility so much as submissiveness to a higher power
So yes I can see why that would make sense to you

Which GA?

Imperium, Chaos, Aeldari, T'au, Orks, Necrons or Tyranids?

Don't paint a diamond pattern then.

Exactly. If the pleasure given by killing is all the pleasure known to you, it makes sense to continue it.

Orruk soup

Is this guide correct?

>Tier list of good and beginner-friendly armies

>Great Tier
Death Guard
Thousand Sons

>Good Tier
CSM Soup
Mono God Soup / Daemonkin

>Meh Tier
CSM specific warband mono build

>Hard tier
CD Soup
Word Bearers

>Why tier
Mono god daemon builds

Except the damage the Nails do to your ability to perform any task other than nmindless slaughter by far outweigh the the very situational advantage they grant.

Tallyman is rubbish, us the Bell guy to shuffle them up the board quicker, but never forget that they are there for only one reason - to die. They are there to take fire and if they survive to tarpit a unit for the rest of the game. If you include Typhus think about maybe deepstriking him in after a turn or two near them so he can keep up slightly.

But if slaughter is all you know then why would you need any other task?

I'm not trying to be an asshole about this, I'm just hoping to have a decent conversation for once on here. Hope you understand, user :) .

Mono Tzeentch/Nurgle is not terrible tho.

Loadz a rokkits

>But if slaughter is all you know then why would you need any other task?
Because every Legion can kill dudes and even during the Crusade, making a slightly better at their speciality is not worth screwing them up to the point where they are useless for almost every other situation.

Where would Night Lords and Emperors Children be on this list?

they dont exist for any other purpose. if you want a more specific task accomplished there are other parts of the crusade and legion which can do that job, however if you want something reduced to a bloody pulp they excel.

Its like asking why the Iron Warriors always fight the way they fight; its because they are good at siege warfare. If the World Eaters are good at mindless slaughter, and that's what they get pleasure from, then why stop them? Especially if they kill better than every other Legion.

i'd say meh and good-great respectively

I'm not the other guy, but just because my screwdriver exists only to drive screws doesn't mean the screwdriver on my pocket knife won't drive screws just as well and probably be closer to hand.

Every space marine legion is extremely good at killing; there are no jobs WE can do that any other legion can't. They haven't made themselves better at killing, they've just made it so they can't do anything else.

Under meh tier

What would be an optimal loadout for 5-men Death Company?

Astra Militarum: Heavy weapons team, 24 points per 2 wound lascannon with lasgun and grenades in case someone gets too close.

If that's too slow for you 55 points will get you a lascannon on a scout sentinel.

Or Space Marines because they all have krak grenades and your standard squads can get multi-meltas and melta guns.

Also predators are 202 points for 4 3+ lascannon shots 12" M 11 W and T7 with 3+ Armour save

im the guy who said so i agree with you. angry ron was a bit of an all round failure and his legion just like him was only good for slaughtering. the nails enhance this drive to slaughter so at least they're better at that one thing rather than be meh all rounders led by a general who loses control all the time.
some would also consider this a character flaw of the legion in general i guess as well.

>TLDR: the legions reflect their primarch so if he was only good for killing and being mad so are they

Bolters and chainswords with jump packs.

>Primarch of the Death Guard: Reroll 1s to hit and wound
>Primarch of the Thousand Sons: Reroll 1s to hit and on psychic tests

What will Fulgrim and Angron have, anons?

Fulgrim will have reroll charge distance and advance rolls
Angron will have reroll all failed to wound rolls and to hit rolls of 1 in the fight phase
Or something like that if I had to guess

However, they don't have any transports or flyers.

No special weapons or pistol? Just barebone?

I've seen most DCs carry a powerfist for the tougher targets

some fucking interesting special rules holy fuck

re-roll auras are the pinnacle of game design dummy.

no you

Night Lords are dumpster fire tier because their trait is functionally worthless. While EC have an awkward trait, they get noise Marines as troops, which is great.

They do have a decent stratagem and a good artifact.

I have 9 rhino bodies for my SoB. Seven of them are immolator/rhino kits, one of them is an exorcist, and the last is a bad exorcist conversion that gets used more as a rhino. Do I even need that many anymore?