BINANCE

How much of your portfolio do you keep on Binance or any exchange for that matter.
I have about 2/3 of my portfolio chilling there which makes me very nervous. Don't fuck me chinks

I only keep under $250k

Moved most of my stuff to KuCoin, will slowly sell my BNB shares also.

Still use Bittrex, Kraken, etc. for coins not yet on KuCoin, hopefully tho less and less as KuCoin adds more coins..

Referral bonus for KuCoin: 1gbxJ

less than 10% of total portfolio

0 so far, since the only cryptos I've bought on there are tokens which I immediately transfer to my Ether wallet.

damn now I kinda wanna get my shit off Binance lol
It seems pretty secure tho.

70% quick exit and entry as I trade freq

100% until i get a ledger nano s

>ETH to
>Binance to
>ALT to
>The fuck off Binance

0%

You no call us chinks. We no like.

all of it

>trusting security of you money on an exchange

nope. after i buy tokens they go straight to the wallet. it's retarded to keep it on an exchange if you're not trading.

70% of total portfolio spread across about 10 exchanges all with 2FA. Max 20% of total per exchange.

Feels comfy

For those of us who invests small amounts, the withdrawal fees are too high. I've got about 2k divided in 5 coins, and sometimes the withdrawal fees are 1/5th of the total amount for a coin. Unless I'm missing something, this is pretty shitty.

I can't get the fuckton of ada I have off of bittrex, they've been doing "maintenance" for like a week

I keep 100% on binance because it’s what Chad would do and it’s only 20k anyway.

i cant wait until binance gets hacked and all you retards lose your money

I don't know how exchanges work, but "maintenance" probably means that they don't have whatever funds on hand and need to push pause until they do. I've noticed that each time a coin rises substantially it undergoes "maintenance" on Binance too.

chad here, can confirm

Other chad here, i dont even know how much i have but the % says 5381

30% I'm up more than that in btc value so if they were to get hacked it's only gains
Once this BTC run ends I'm going to put in an extra 20% to buy alts to flip once they recover

>trusting the yellow jew to keep your coins safe

lololol
it's like you dont even remember how that gook exchange had to declare bankruptcy after losing their coins to a "hack".

please god i hope you all lose everything.

100% but only 700 dollars worth kek

Wtf coin has 1/5th of its value as a withdraw fee

I transfer to wallet immediately. I may miss a dip but I don't keep bitcoin handy either so often miss it anyway but don't care.

Binance is Japan HQ, not China

100% just now, it's like 500 smackaroonies worth lol

just let me consolidate my portfolio lol

does every coin even have a wallet