Rival: Abraham

>Powers
[2] Durability
[2] Regeneration
[2] Shapeshift
[2] Timestop
[1] The Inner Eye

>Summary
Maxed durability protects me from random traffic accidents and thugs with guns. With timestop I can rob jew banks without being seen, so I don't have to worry about working. I should also be able to defeat most enemies in an instant. Shapeshifting ensures that even if I am seen using my powers, they will not be able to identify me. Shapeshifting also grants a form of immortality - I can shapeshift into a younger man as I grow older. Regeneration ensures that I will not ever suffer a permanent injury in my long life. I don't want to live for thousands of years as a gimp. The inner eye lets me see through illusions. No shenanigans.

Mystery Box

So, are all of the perils magical realm? Because I'm not complaining

?

>pdf this wide

whyyy nigga

Let me rephrase that, are the perils supposed to be part of the author's magical realm or not?

This one's pretty cool. Feels like it could use a 'What/who do you fight for section' or 'favored clientele' or something.

>King and country
>Church and faith
>Glory and honor
>Rhum and booty
>Coin and prestige
>The plight of the common man
>etc

I fight for freedom

There's nothing remotely about the perils.
Maybe the mask could be, but it's by a guy that keeps referencing the king in yellow everywhere in different ways.

Author said he would update it with some new soldier types at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=ct5xPdhoRuo

Xeno serum
Nano Serum
Cloak
Snacks
Stun gun

Job as a Slaver

Time to leave humanity behind.

Just thinking that someone made that makes me uncomfortable.

>Just thinking that someone made that makes me uncomfortable.
That someone was me! My ability to make CYOAs is so surreal that I can actually grant wishes with them, but I'm like a monkey paw so be careful of what you wish.

I actually want to buy a sex doll but I fear I might be crossing a line with no return. I would probably end up hating myself (more that I already do) too

Reposting my build

[1/3]

Race: Oldkind-Human
Male
Birthplanet: Daltros, Sector A-8.
Background: Average Citizen.
Class: Assassin.
Faction: Solo (Undercover Starry Knight Order)
Job: Guild Leader (Undercover Thief)
Str2, Dex7, Con5, End5, AsC2, MP3, Will5, Int3.

Skills: Alchemy, Medicine, Mechanics, Tech. I make my own stuff

Proficiencies: ManaRifle, Explosive Bundle.

Skills:
Runner, Climber, Gymnastics. The parkour combo.
Balls of Steel. Henceforth, I declare any cyoa that lack this option mediocre.
Staunch Will, Double-Jointed, Iron Gut, Intensive Training(Con 2, End), Impromptu Weapons. The escape artist combo.
Disguiser. Agent 47 will be proud.
Astral Conversion. Extra protection.
Martial Artist, 6th Sense, Light Step, Nimble Reload, Shadowstep. The rogue combo.
Final Shot. The !@#$ you option.

Spells:
Vitality Drain, Inanimate Phylactery. The live-forever economical combo.
Complete. A partner as good as me.
Star Blast. The turn-undead option.
Mundane Transmutation. I make my own materials.
Lightning Imbue, Ice Imbue. Turn my enemies' armor super-conductive, then shock 'em.
Intensive Training(Will). Can't keep me down.

Inventory:
Shiny iron sigil. Dunno.
Shotgun, Sniper, LMG. Short-range, long range, and sustained fire options.

[2/3]

Suit: Biosynthetic. Easy to equip, easy to hide.

Structural Upgrades:
Carbon Restructure, Star-Silk weave. Best protection available. Can tank most normal encounters.
Hazmat System. Obligatory underwater/irradiated/poisonous levels won't be as annoying anymore.
Locomotion Adjuster. Long-fall boots are my favorite feature in any loadout.
Simple Wards, Astra Shield. Ditto for protection.
Compromised Suit(Rail Rifle). Combos splendidly with Final Shot.

Visor Software:
Thermal Vision, Night Vision, Tetrahertz Radar, Magnifier, Third Eye. The see-all combo.
Nerve Endlink. Useful for a variety of reasons.

Chassis Upgrades:
Automated Repair. Saves me a lot of time and money.
Magi Burst. Anti-mage option.
Bio;Stasis. Part of the live-forever economical combo.
Tendril;Prehensile(automatic). Drags me out of danger when I lose consciousness, plus the obvious benefits.
Suppression Field, Tendril Hack. Part of the Rogue combo.

Mobility:
Jump Good Augmentation, Adhesion. The Spiderman combo.
Flight. When all else fails, I'll become a living bullet.
Blink. Then again, retreat is always an option.

Personal Tech:
Translator. He who learns a people's language, is safe from their schemes.
Homing Beacon. Friendly fire can be a problem. Not anymore.
Dress Shift Systems. I'm never taking this suit off!

AI personality:
Learning, Partner, Cold. Cortana, in a nutshell.

AI Specialization:
Blank. I'm too lazy to decide what's best for me.

AI Connection: Suit-Hardwire. Venom minus the yandere.

Companions:
Sandra Fullmetal. Trains the lads, like she did me when I was her student
Sly’var Forn. Magical artillary for when I need it. Plus, mispronouncing an enemy's name consistently is sure to have uses
Viltar Lumek. The accountant. He'll be helpful in falsifying records, and deciding on targets
Dr. Simon. An insider from both Bison and Appleton? Perfect!
Daniel Ripper. Doomguy. Just... doomguy
Natasha, Velna Murak. The three of us will craft amazing things

[3/3]

Blessing of Ámælissamr. Easy enough to appease. Perfect for a thief/spy.

Background:
Born in the Empire of Iron. Wasn't raised based on the empire's doctrine, as my parents were expats.
In my early life, I conducted simple jobs for the Citizen's Militia. A job went south. I was rescued by a SKO operative on a mission. Once I learned who she was, I begged her to let me join their order and overthrow their empire. Eventually, I was inducted into the SKO as a spy.

Now:
I work as a guild leader. I do jobs for the empire and its citizens. That's just a front though. Me and my companions are the only ones in the know. I'm turning the empire's sabotour strategy against them, but in a more constructive way.
I used to wish to see the empire fall, but now I know better. If the empire falls, literal millions will die in the chaos, stability will be very long coming, and Bison may try and profit from the ruins, potentially owning even more of Daltros than they already did.

Goal: United. If we don't stand together, no other goal is achievable. The main factions are the council, the empire, and Bison.
I will weaken Bison's hold over Daltros, destroying their holdings, selling their private data, and just generally make their stay unprofitable enough to convince them to relocate.
I will empower any politicians who oppose the empire's doctrine and want a truce with the council, if nothing else. I will make the lives of the zealots a living hell.
The process will be slow, but I aim to live for a long time, with my phylactery hidden in the SKO's vaults, and every kill giving me a year of agelessness

But for now, let's see what this mysterious letter's about... battle royal... RAGNAROK?! Interesting... sounds like a good place to network among the strong starry knights, I've been itching to tussle with the best of them. The phylactery should protect me from the more murderous ones, and I'll gladly concede to the one that bests me

24 hrs later: "well, !@#$"

Is there a Legend of the Galactic Heroes CYOA?

>I actually want to buy a sex doll but I fear I might be crossing a line with no return.
Nonsense, do it! So what kind of sex doll are we talking about here? Are you planning on buying a silicon or TPE doll? Originally I was planning on making the Real Waifus CYOA more informative and provide each doll with objective facts and pros and cons. Like for example explaining the difference between medical grade silicone and thermoplastic elastomer, which is really important to know when buying a sex doll.

Silicone
+Looks better and more realisitc.
+Has a longer lifespan than TPE.
+Material is more resistant to heat, water and stains from clothes.
+Easier to clean, can be sterilized.
-Is generally more expensive.
-Material tears easier than TPE, so be wary of using streachy positions on your sex doll.
-Requires you to powder it with baby powder or cornstarch more often than a TPE doll.

TPE
+Is soft and squishy, the material feels and behaves more like human flesh.
+TPE is stretchy, sex dolls limbs can be positioned in "lithe" positions.
+Cheaper than Silicone.
+Can retain warmth, but is sensitive to excessive heat.
-Doesn't look at realistic as Silicone.
-Has a shorter lifespan than Silicone.
-TPE is porous. Moisture left inside vaginal and anal cavities over time, will result in growing mold.

But then I thought it would be funnier if I just wrote whatever came to my mind, so that's what I did. Anyways I'm team silicone, I'm a very visual man and for me it boils down to touch vs look and looks are more important to me.

>Is there a Legend of the Galactic Heroes CYOA?
Not that I know of, no.

Choose you're waifu

Annerose-sama

Choose! You're waifu.

is waifu's backstory important? I know it's better to keep the descriptions short, but I also want to keep the waifus somewhat unique, so I'm giving the waifus in my newest cyoa 3 paragraphs of description (+ some additional info on the side). The first two paragraphs focus mostly on the waifus backstory and give a bit of information about her personality, while the last one is about her personality and the stuff you'll get to do with her.

Should I make the descriptions longer to add more personality bits or shorter by getting rid of more elaborate backstories?

willpower 4/50
detect 5/50
foresee 7/50
subtle 9/50
room 11/50
expansion 14/50
secure 18/50

perfect health 19/50
coordination 21/50
powerhouse 24/50
inviolable 28/50
healing 30/50
eternal youth 34/50

eidetic 36/50
condition 40/50

flight 42/50
shield 46/50
warform 50/50
awareness 51/50
precog 54/50

shred 56/50
suppress 59/50

internet 60/50
furnishings 51/50
food printer 63/50

late bloomer 63/58
homeless 63/60
slow moving 63/61
inaccurate 63/63

There is absolutely nothing you can say in a paragraph that you cannot condense into a meaningful sentence.

In regards to the attention-span of your readers a word equals a sentence and a sentence equals a paragraph so treat every single letter as though it were the difference between a reader and having your CYOA dropped halfway through because it was a slog.

Don't worry about making long paragraphs, worry about making good sentences and it'll be every bit as elaborate and pathos-inducing as a paragraph.

And most importantly, don't overestimate your skill as a writer, if you're not a professional author and you don't feel you can match up to that standard then stop trying to fake it and focus on writing as little as possible to avoid giving away your lack of talent before the reader reaches the end of your CYOA.

Update when? Mikon escaping that shithole of an island when? New map when?

>In regards to the attention-span of your readers a word equals a sentence and a sentence equals a paragraph so treat every single letter as though it were the difference between a reader and having your CYOA dropped halfway through because it was a slog.
If you care about that kind of people you already lost

But you do care, that's why you add images and nice graphic design and try to spruce it up as much as possible.

Of course you don't have to do any of that and just go ahead and do full-text CYOA, but like I said you can't get away with that unless you have real tangible god-given talent for writing which is why most of us don't do that. The last really popular CYOA to get away with it was the eldritch bride last year and a few others like slut life, but most of the time an author drops a text-only pdf and it's forgotten before we've started to sink. Deny it all you want, but you'll be image hunting and watching photoshop tutorials regardless.

>is waifu's backstory important?
No.
>3 paragraphs of description
I am likely going to skip all the girls that aren't the most attractive based on the image.

you should put as much as you think necessary and, as long as you keep the focus on her and don't drivel on and on you should be golden

You can say she has various friends who are introverted but describing each one of her friends is s no go not focusing on her. You can say she likes, bowling and even include why, but telling a long story bout how she started to like bowling would be bad unnecessary extra info. You could tell us she like sweets and which types, but going on about how to prepare them would be bad not focusing on her and unnecessary info.

In the end it all depends on what you want you cyoa to be, but regardless most people would prefer the for the information as concentrated as posible.

Actually one problem a lot of writer have is trying to hard to make everything as short as possible. Condensing information is definitely required but stripping down to almost nothing makes for very bad world building.

That is definitely a problem, and it's one that most authors will fix or minimize as they gain experience, but the other side of the coin is so much worse.

I'll take a stripped down CYOA any day of the week to a bloated badly-written monstrosity. I won't even give it a second look.

backstory definitely necessary, especially if you want to make their personality attractive. But it shouldn't be the focus of their description, what they are is more important than what they were.

>There is absolutely nothing you can say in a paragraph that you cannot condense into a meaningful sentence
Put all those meaningful sentences in a paragrap and condense it again.
Repeat ad infinitum until all human knowledge is condensced into a single phrase.

There isn't Meister perk anymore in this?

>is waifu's backstory important?
Yes, but it's not necessary for it to be especially detailed, so long as it allows the reader's imagination to build upon it.
>Should I make the descriptions longer to add more personality bits or shorter by getting rid of more elaborate backstories?
How long are these paragraphs you are planning on?

Life is meaning less

Meister is now Alignment. It doesn't cost points anymore but comes with built-in drawbacks. You also do not need to master a world to align with it.

10/10 humor

0/10 lewd

excellent shitpost

how do you feel about Mcguffings /cyoag/?

do you like having plot relevance given to you by a dying relative or not?

I couldn't care less.
I completely ignore introductory texts.

so what DO you pick choices based on? the pictures?

Fine as ling s it's on the beginning of he cyoa. having to separate from your waifu because your father, for example, died is a dick move.

I like believable premises but I don't pay them much attention, it's just nice if I can more comfortably insert myself into the situation. If you're going to give me something to chase after then you should also give me the opportunity to completely ignore that thing and go on my way.

A good example is the OP CYOA where the obvious inclination is breaking out and it provides you with access to a lawyer, gravity controls, lots of machinery and other manners of achieving the same goal but there's nothing forcing you to pursue it if you don't want, you can just as well use most of these tools to become a gang lord or a police snitch or whatever else you want.

So do as you see fit but try not to box the player into a certain mindset unless that's your objective as an author.

>having to separate from your waifu because your father, for example, died is a dick move.
Im thinking more along the lines of "you have this relic given by dead relative, powers include (effect), plot relevance and triggering PvP"

you have it from the get go- the event is backstory

>me the opportunity to completely ignore that thing and go on my way.
there will be a "throw the one ring in the ocean" option dont worry

To be totally straight with you, this takes me back to both high school and college.

what do you think cyoas look like?
every choice has a description or at least a descriptive name

>not ignoring all text and just staring at pretty pictures
reading is for nerds

>There is absolutely nothing you can say in a paragraph that you cannot condense into a meaningful sentence.
Prove your point by condensing your post.

Then is just as good or bad as any other plot point, as long as you do it right it will be nice.

What highschool and college did you go to? I need to send my son there.

>To be totally straight with you, this takes me back to both high school and college.
Was your high school and college so fucking shitty, user?

Grug hate big cave painting wall, Grug love small pretty cave painting

Literally any. You can find the same stuff anywhere, although the richer and more prestigious the deeper the shadows.

Everyone chooses to be aware of or unaware of the bad things happening around them on some level. I choose to be aware but largely uninvolved. Most people choose to be unaware.

>How long are these paragraphs you are planning on?

Got 2 waifus ready (for phase 2, I usually write everything that comes to my mind about each waifu and then rewrite the descriptions to have them in similar length if necessary). One has 2,8 k characters and the other has 3,8 k. Split that in 3 paragraphs and that's more or less what aiming for atm.

You are exaggerating your memories, user. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

>2.8k characters
>3.8k characters
>each longer than a full fledged autism post

I do think there are a few cyoas designed with that kind of audience in mind.
My go-to strategy with waifu cyoas is picking the biggest boobs.

Kek. I'm not exaggerating, but like the CYOA I am leaving out all of the pieces of the puzzle that don't fit the themes. I could do a rewrite of Rapture that made it into a fully fleshout out place with all of the hentai shit still present, just going on in the background.

people liked this one and the shortest description is like 3,4 k characters long

You can get away with it if you're planning on only having waifus.

I like that one, and I dont mind reading what i hate is too many numbers/options

but it works because its ONLY waifus, I imagine many would like it less if the waifus werent an integral part of it

Daily reminder that Claudia a best and that you should figure out a way to achieve agelessness just to spite Not!Satan

I personally don't mind non-waifu related long text

Nah. Pick Chloe to FIGHT Not!Satan and free all the girls.

ariela >claudia >the rest

Good point but how about freeing all the girls and going to their world to waifu all the girls?

>The Emma Watson clone costs 3 points
Give up 3 points of my godly multiversal power for Emma Watson? Hah! They should be paying me 3 points for having to drag her along. She should be in the drawbacks section.

Let's not kid ourselves here, we don't have the infinite charisma necessary to do so.
I just have a high enough moralfag stat to actually attempt it without a actual reward.

Yeah... I am still waifuing claudia after all this

>scaring Ariela by acting evil and intimidating
>only to be really nice and confuse her
I like this kind of bully

no bulli my waifu pls

Any word on upcoming fan world updates? Pariticulary mu and qlippoth

but gentle bulli is the best

Does eternal youth give me the ability to give basic immortality for several people but only "turn" them one at a time , or one person period and you can pass the power onto someone else once they die?

One at a time

True, waifus are the exception. You could have a somewhat lengthy character description but just don't go over board.

one person with immortality or one person going trough the process of being granted immortality?