Girls not in to crypto

Can you really blame women for not trading crypto? They can make much more playing video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X97btdPqKII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this a cashing out thread?

top kek

they could make 10x that letting truckers mouthfuck them a few days a week

wtf this can't be real... are there really guys beta enough to pay girls to play video games with them? at least pay them to show their feet or something jeez

probably a tranny anyway, only way they make money off men

$15 to play with a competent female gamer would actually be kinda neat
Ill offer $1

You know, Fiverr was alright. Now literal empty, vapid cunts are taking advantage by offering what anyone can do, but they're pretty.
Life difficulty (Easy)

Wake me up when she accepts DBC

MFW being an ex pro LoL player I could just play with chicks for free

wow that's boss

you salty cuck, ive made 20x what these chicks made trading crypto and crypto is basically like a game

Mfw people brag as an user.

wow.. imagine that.
You must be a Chad, user

yea right virgin.

Not really, I dropped that garbage as fuck game run by a garbage as fuck company years ago.

>balla!

Nice larp faggot, what team your played for?

Thats a great way to narrow down who I am, get fucked.

Low gold elo = ex pro NA

I will say this much, ive been Chall multiple seasons and have played in at least 1 PAX, not giving out any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=X97btdPqKII

Bullshit lol

I'm an actual chall player, people don't just dip on league with the amount of money pouring in. Fuck off larping faggot

WOW! Have sex with me user. I'm so wet for you!

Playing league 10+ hours a day for a year, make same amount in crypto within a month. Have fun being a slave with your organisation mining you for the real bucks.

Not (you)ing a faggot
>playing lol competitively
>proud
How to derail a thread: the post

Lol yeah I'm using crypto to get out of that lifestyle before I kms

women are in crypto you just don't know it because they don't constantly announce themselves.

Is that him???

hmmm, if I had to bet... i think it's TheOddOne, he barely plays league anymore, still streams other games, used to be chall + played in a PAX.

why the fuck would anyone pay this ugly cunt

I wouldn't pay her $5 to suck my dick, much less play video games with me

He is athena