Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Dendrophilia Edition

Previous Thread: Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/02/11/the-dawn-of-the-dread-solsticegw-homepage-post-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O-)-c

1st for Deathcucks will eat up any shit GW releases

Big Morathi tits right in my face

Also new article today

warhammer-community.com/2018/02/11/the-dawn-of-the-dread-solsticegw-homepage-post-1/

All Spire of Dawn ones iirc

>Want to take part in this campaign as my first event ever
>Have no time to even remove moldlines on my dudes until next sunday
Argh

__ __
__\/__
| | |

[Slaaneshi chuckle in the distance]

If you have time to shitpost you have time to build.

Like said. Just go look at the Swifthawk Agents in the webstore right now. You see the Skycutter/Skywarden kit. You see the trash-tier chariot. And you see Shadow Warriors. And if you look in the GHB, those are the only scrolls you get to see.

Meanwhile, they still have High Wardens, Reavers, and Spireguard that are actually legal units -- the best looking hero in the faction along with 2/3 of your battleline choices -- which cannot be purchased outside of Spire of Dawn and don't even have warscrolls outside of Spire of Dawn despite still being part of the current Swifthawk Agent allegiance.

I wish I could build, but I need more magnets to build stuff.

Not really. I have a huge pile of books and papers on the desk and I'm just using my laptop to look for some stuff. Literally have no place to make a sweet love with my models

What are you building that you NEED magnets?

>Morathi
>big tits
Pick one

There are three factions in the Global campaign?

What do the Eye, Drake, and Skull represent?

>not using magnets just to make painting 10 times easier

They're not factions, they're possible outcomes to a situation. The campaign lasts six weeks, divided into three two-week blocks. At the start of each fortnight, there's a dilemma with three possible outcomes. Painting shit and winning games earns you votes which go towards your outcome of choice.

So....It's possible for players from different Grand Alliances to vote for the same outcome?

| |____
\|_______ Yameroo
/|____
| |

Yep. Which makes sense since thematically it's about everybody piling into Shysh to kick the crap out of Nagash.

______
__\/__
| | | | |

But what about Death Players trying to defend Shyish?

>Death Players
>relevant

They are free to suck my hard swollen chaos dick I guess

It's a good thing all they have is soup, because they'll have to eat through a straw when all this is over.

In all seriousness, I doubt it'll be that simple. One week, the option which hurts Death the most might also boost Chaos, so Order players might be less inclined to vote for it. And so on.

does anyone have any advice on how Sylvaneth can deal with Bastiladons? Is trying to cast spells at them to force the 4++ save and hoping the slann lets us our only semi-reliable option?

| | | _
> < | _
| | | _

Kurnoth Hunters with Swords would be my bet. Yeah, it still gets a 3+ save, but it only has 8 wounds. You just need four wounds to go through and it's down, and Trample Underfoot might ping the odd wound off now and them as well.

[Slaaneshi chuckle in the distance become laughing tears]

Honestly, I'd probably lean more towards the Scythes. Sure you'll lose one attack per Hunter, but the -2 Rend is much appreciated to crack that daemon shell open.

This whole event thing sounds kind of fun. I hope I have an army by the time the next one rolls around.

>but the -2 Rend is much appreciated to crack that daemon shell open

Bastilidons ignore Rend.

They choke on the soup while Order, Chaos and even Destruction are getting new toys

-____ ____-
____/\____
___/__\___
|_________|

Fat Neferata ass right on my face.

Then disregard, I suck cocks. Yeah, swords then. Not even including the hero, a unit of three will get 12 attacks, hit 8 of those, wound on 5 of those, and the Bastilidon's will save 3 of those. Six wounds, and then 1.5 mortal wounds from Trample of which it saves .75.

Soon

>slavfag is posting in /40kg/ right now
Be ready guys, the soystorm is coming

How long ago did you post this the first time?

Not making fun of you, I'm genuinely curious.

Anybody got a line on alternate heads for Skaven? Looking for more hoods or gas masks. I can sculpt them if need be, but I'd rather not.

What is good in Tzeentch except changehost?

>start collecting box with no battleline unit
Thank you GW, that's the best way to start a new army for matched games

Hot elf bitch- err Daughters of Khaine when?

Are you able to mix and match weapons in a squad? I want to give my freeguild guard halberds in row one, spears in row 2, and malita weapons for the other 20. is it legal?

I asked that same thing last thread lol

Hopefully, before summer, with luck they'll be released in March

With less luck, between June or July

I'm also really hyped for them

#
I guess you could always paint the gorgons and harpies in Mileena colours?

Just read the warscroll. Some units can do it (ardboyz) but other ones can not

I cannot tell if you can.

Oh well I guess I can get the starter box and start painting some witches and the cauldron already.

>needing points to play SC fights

>Not fighting for entry into Hallost.
>Not fighting for valkyries pussy.
>Not fighting for endless battle with your bretheren to rise again the next morning.
>Being so afraid of death that you sold your soul to the first abomination that offered you a sliver of a chance to escape said death.
>Not fighting to enjoy a good tumble with Nefies the soft round buns.
>Not fighting for land, clan and the Death God.

Kill yourself, WoWcuck

>he thinks GW gives a fuck about matched play

>WoW invented nordic death cults
Slavic education everyone

Those are start collecting boxes. START collecting - you want to buy them and get models that are must have to play an army - so battleline units should be included. The point games - even the small ones like 500pts - are more popular than narrative and open ones

For now every single start collecting other than malignant one was designed to work as a base for matched army - you could buy two and have enough battlelines for 1000pts

>START collecting
Emphasis on the wrong word, user. It's just a bundle with a discount.

Anyone?

Only through mass death will we achieve a sustainable paradise free from Chaos.

how would you tell?

Nah, it would be really stupid to break the battleline-included rule. Maybe thunderers are meant to be the battleline in ghb18

>it would be really stupid
Indeed, because it screws one type of players without giving any real benefits to the others.
Then again, it's hardly surprising they didn't even thought about that.

How bad it is getting?

Same shit different day
>muh dead game
>muh fantasy sad face
>stormcasts are space muhreens
>lmao soyboy

>>slavfag is posting in /40kg/ right now
Lolwut?

Would you prefer if the Start Collecting boxes were actually formulated for, say, a 500 or 750pt army list that was included with the box, instead of the useless Battalion?

>Daughters of Khaine
>Hot

Yes. They should be ready to play out of the box for a small game, and then the player can build from there

ah. thank you!

They should bring at least 450pts and the SC battalions should have point values to use them in matched games. Every SC box should also include a battleline unit for a specific allegiance or for a GA if there is no allegiance (i.e. generic death)

It's the faggot posting this pic over and over.

Anyone have a pdf for the new Death Battletome?

uploaded on mega for few days now

>It's the faggot posting this pic over and over.
So what?

His very existence makes me sad.

Just giving you a bit of context.

>I am literally too stupid to look up the OP

you know its pretty disgusting that GW made that shitty terrain kit a central part of the malign portents campaign. I feel bad for people who fall for the trick and buy it.

Yup, it would be simpler for newbies or to start an army.

But that's a nice kit. I'm happy they bring it back

But you aren't doing it user, because I was the one who originally called the Slavfag and I never posted anyimages of soy-forcer. And even more, I haven't posted in 40kg probably for mounths.
But anyway, it's a clear soyboy on your picture here

How romantic!

Have you ever considered the resources section of the op?

The slavfag is a concept now, OG Slavfag.

I speak both English and German and I can't make heads or tails of that text. Is that meant to be funny?

I guess it's his wife's daughter on the bottom right.

If you only have a SC box you can just play against other SC boxes

Literally no one will deny you that tiny of a game because of matched play rules intended for way bigger games

I hate to break it to you but even with my shit tier understanding of German I can tell you that the translation is a lie.

>she is glad she suckered him into being daddy for the other mans kid

pathetic

Oh, that's meant to be a translation? Who the fuck would ever fall for that?

Don't be a sexist!

It's not really a bad kit, though. I do however wish that they would bring back that ruined tower and the chapel instead.

>wanting more WFHBthrash
hang yourself

Ah, I can see slavfag is back. Wonderful.

Hey AoSG, I've been a very irregular AoS player for the last few years, but I'm getting my cousin into it. He doesn't have a ton of free time or money, so we're looking into making the game a litle more manageable in terms of time commitment, model count, rules, etc.

I've seen the skirmish rules, and I'm also looking at Shadespire, which looks interesting. My question for you all is, would it be more rewarding for a casual player o run small games of regular AoS, skirmish rules of AoS, or shadespire? What have been your experiences with each?

Rules question regarding allies.

I'm going to play Legion of Blood, but my Vargheist get no benefits from being from the legion.
If I took the unit of Vargheist as allies from Soulblight, would they get a "bloodline" ability?

That's very unfortunate. I find comfort in that my brain will never be as fundamentally broken as his brain is

Skirmish is still broken and Shadespire is...