Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/

Family man edition:

Does your character have a family of any kind? Wife, kids? Siblings? Nephews

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/YLikTing
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/PUMYw1zC
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/vK9njh31

Old Thread:

Is Pathfinder and Starfinder flawed? What are the biggest problems you encounter when running it? I might get into it, but I've heard nightmare stories.

Roll up, Roll up!

its time to see how preggers your character/your character's partner will end up from their next sexual encounter.

Roll 1d100+ The highest constitution score between the two of you.

80+ Impregnation

95+ twins

100 1d4+2 kids

Stop it.

He is his own wife, kids, siblings, nephews and even his own father outside of just being his own children. Never anger a wizard who has perfected time travel, especially if it's yourself.

Rolled 4 + 16 (1d100 + 16)

Let's see how this goes.

Fucking kill yourself, seriously.

Time to roll.

Fuck off Sweagle.

rude

Rolled 38 + 14 (1d100 + 14)

Might as well do Big Red herself

My dm says half orcs get -4 to all mental stats and have to speak in ebonics

Then don't play with him.

caster supremacy

You need to fuck off with this shit SwimmingEagle

Lets just give up on this thread and do another

Give his info to your choice of left leaning media outlet and watch the flood gates swing open from the force of a thousand angry message and unsolicited and quite overreacting harassment.

Or be an adult and leave after telling him that that was kinda childish and as a joke fails to be funny, assuming it is one.

Onryou isn't getting pregnant any time soon, it seems. Has she even gotten laid yet?

>Or be an adult and leave after telling him that that was kinda childish and as a joke fails to be funny
It both fails to be funny and doesn't make sense. Why are half orcs even dumber than fullblooded ones?

She's still living with her parents as this is little rescue mission is her first 'adventure' though I imagine it will take her away from the city eventually. She also considers the guy teaching her about technology to be family, along with his daughter who she looks at as a little sister, or did up until the girl started hitting on her. Not quite certain what to do with that one.

Nonstop

he says thats what happens when you race mix.

This isn't a funny joke, sometimes they just fall flat user. Its ok. Just let it go.

What traits are more fitting to light cavalrymen and scouts?

But that's not even how it works IRL. I thought I all the retarded /pol/ jackasses fucked off to 5e.

It feels like there's a more number crunching than there should be for just about everything, but since PF is only my second system and my first being Dungeon World, I might just be inexperienced.

>not having a 100% impreg rate

Yes and yes.
And for that second question, too many trap options, bloated rules, over reliance on overpowered 3pp content, and an absolutely horrid design philosophy sent down the pipe from Paizo.

>Does your character have a family of any kind? Wife, kids? Siblings? Nephews

I have this part more fleshed out than any significant reason why he decided to become an adventurer or join the party. Fuck.

Anything that gives survival, ride, easier armor wearing and fancier hats.

not once, it may be years untill she does.

Is there anyway to get Int to Survival Checks?

Not every game is PLD

Not even all of Vults games

>A
As far as he's concerned, his only family is his brother.
>B
Never knew his family and that bothers him immensely.
>C
Doesn't care about what happened to his family. He's got aspirations to fulfill.
>D
His family disowned him and the shame constantly haunts him.

How many times has each of those girls been knocked up, anyway? Last I remember Wist's girl got fucked in the ass by some big monster and IKiD's chick got knocked up by a dog.

>IKiD's chick got knocked up by a dog
imagine trying to portray yourself as some kind of working class supporting intellectual but then you're actually the kind of person that goes online and does this shit

Rolled 3 + 28 (1d100 + 28)

>1d100+Con Score

W-well allrighty then!