Anyone else strapped in sub 30 SAT?

To the focking moon boys i locked in 7 masternodes and counting!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nrr1f/electra_eca_is_not_technologically_sound/ds43tkd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't buy any because I can't sign up to the exchange

I tried all day and can't sign up

Not to mention im already a poorfag

I FUCKING SOLD 10M OF THESE AT 2 SATS WHY THE FUCK

still got 2m though so all good

Comfy as fk with bzc

How many needed for a masternode when they're released?

100% chillin tbqhfp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how much did 2m cost

Got in sub 20 sat. Sent 3x more LTC to exchange to buy more today and only got 20% more ECA than my original buy lol. MOOOOON.

Got 75k will I make it?

PROBABLY

>tfw bought in at 14

got in sub 30 sat YEAAH!

got in for 40k

HOLY FUCKING SWEET JEEZUS
i would kill some1 for 20M ECA

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nrr1f/electra_eca_is_not_technologically_sound/ds43tkd/

Transactions are NOT instant will not compete with XRB. Pajeet coin,

SELL SELL SELL

What is this coin?

Well it's a blockchain bro..
why would it compete with XRB?

Electra (ECA), avaible on coinsmarkets.

Dude those fuds won't make us sell, even tho you would like to see ECA dip to fill your own bags.

You think we don't know that? That isn't the only thing this coin can do though, which is why people are buying. idiot lol

If I get in now, how much can I expect to multiply my portfolio?

bought at 36 SAT

A-am I gonna make it?

~1.5x

Anyone who has half a brain should be able to realize that this is a scam. I get that greed can be strong, but this is a scam. If you're early enough you can get rich, but the majority of people who put money in this will end up with nothing. If you haven't bought in by now, you can figure out in which camp you'll end up. For those who bought in, don't listen to the fucking shills and if you have are making or have made significant profits already, CASH THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW and don't be greedy, if you want to watch the numbers keep rising, suit yourself, but realize that if you don't cash out yesterday, you'll never see any actual gains on this and you'll lose most if not all the value of your initial investment. You've been warned. Now OP is going to use 10 proxies to insult me, but I don't care, fuck scammers.

Lol someone's mad they missed the moon mission.

I go the 2m at 4 sats so still made a nice earn BUT FUCK ME I COULD HAVE 6X MORE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

What exactly does this coin do

its really fast lol

HELP my electra wallet is out of sync..what do I do?

You wait

sorry, to (you) for you today, but just wanted to say keep crying, faggot

took yers to get my moni to cm. got it sub 40

strap in lad

tfw got in at 2 sats

da fuck you buy there it's a fucking glitch web site dammit

Lol, you won't even link to my post because you don't want more people to read it.

Put $60 (I'm new to this and haven't put much money in yet) in at 337. What can I expect

its really buggy and laggy for sure. just gotta keep trying and be patient. i just feel like dumping bags now and secure the 2x because this shit of an exchange is so horrible

lmao at this stinky pooey pajeet coin

Im taking the day off tomorrow. I need to be home to witness this. Good or bad. Just need to be home for this.

holy sweet christ

121k @ .7 Sats

200 to 3800 in 5 days, just wish i put my whole stack on it

yes, that's the point. Are you fucking retarded? I'm not giving out (you)'s to every Tom, Dick, and Harry FUDster who tries to stir shit up because he's butthurt over missing the moon mission

It's not too late is it?

DIPPING NOW

I can honestly see this at 5-7 cents by the end of the year

sol at 4 buying on dip kek

You seriously see ELECTRA in the top 10 by the end of the year? Seriously?

yeah cause the other coins won't rise XD

PnD scam over
Almost didn't make out it safe due to shit exchange
Hope you guys did too.

Yeah, the fact that the exchange is too shit makes me stay out of this

Damn 25% drop in one hour. Future of Raiblock holders. I lost a little on this one. TBQH. Not even gonna bother trying to sell now.

Just bought 200K for real

Well a few people will thank you for taking their bags from them I guess, and I'm sorry for your loss.

F

Its really weird how u are so obsessed with fudding this coin. Like why the fuck u are still here if you don't some how try to benefit out of this.

Do I need a reason to try to prevent people from being conned?

Looks like it's recovering, which is great... so at least I can break even and gtfo. Never going with shitcoins on shitty exchanges again.

Good choice. There will be 100s of more pnd's like these on real exchanges, wish you luck

if I see a coin shilled on this board, I wont buy it, even if it's a good coin, kek

looks like I'll actually be coming away with a 0.4 LTC profit lol. but the real victory here is never having to use that shitty exchange again. I don't care if cashing out now means I lose out on $50k+ profits if that crap ever moons again, I swear that exchange took 5 years off my life from how bad it is.

no no fellers, i bought them at 17 SATs

LMFAO if you didnt catch or flip the dip

this guy knows