*Blocks your anachronisms*

*Blocks your anachronisms*

gambeson master race

Thinking too small.

It's funny because the first Naruto movie had something similar to this but with a train instead.

>I saw this thing in my chinese cartoons

NU.TG everyone.

It’s ok, all peasant meme threads are shitty.

>Medieval Europe turned Naruto into a real thing

It's funny, because the Dutch used similar battle wagons to BTFO the Zulu empire a couple hundred years later.

That peasant lady's got some big bazingas.

I find those long flails suspect. Seems to me there are easier and better weapons to use/make.

There were knights the second movie as well. what pics from the movie?

Anime fans are some of the most brain dead people on the planet. Every time I speak to one, no matter what it is they have to make a comparison to an anime that they saw. It doesn't even have to be any form of media, it can just be an idea or concept and as sure as the sun rises they will mention how cuteloligirlchan did just that in their children's cartoon.

TG is one of the easily triggered bords here. you just hate the idea of someone a video game or heaven Forbin ANIME reference.

>jagged rocks in a box

What. Are they gonna throw it at someone?

This is an English speaking board.

The rocks are the bullets.

And there are anime English dubs.

Anime has subtitles, who knew?

Grow a thicker skin, or get off Veeky Forums.

Which was created by young anime fan to discuss anime and manga and now belongs to Japanese man

These are repurposed agricultural flails, normally used to thresh wheat. That's what most of the weapons wielded in Hussite wars were- just sticks with a shitton of nails in them.

Imagine that you want to arm your troops with totally badass spiked flails, but they're all dumb peasants who can barely manage to avoid killing themselves with their farm tools.

Solution? Make the handle long and the chain short. Worst case scenario, the unwashed filth breaks the end off, and now it's a spear.

I'm not sure what's "suspect" about them. They were already widely available as an agricultural tool, and it's not a bad idea when you're a dude in a gambeson facing opponents in heavy armor. A wooden flail to the head would ruin your day real quick.

Plus you could probably use it to swing at guys on horseback from inside your wagon fort pretty easily, which might be why it was so popular with the Hussites.

That looks pain that it looks

>comparing things to things you like makes you an idiot
Fuck off
Also fuck off, I hate it when people use this excuse to post unrelated shit to a thread. It’s a lame argument and doesn’t really matter

>banner is a duck getting drunk
Pretty cool dudes

>Also fuck off, I hate it when people use this excuse to post unrelated shit to a thread. It’s a lame argument and doesn’t really matter
Go fuck yourself and every other anime hater like you. Anime is the cornerstone of this site. Dipshits like you can't refute this.

He MAD.

The hussite pole-flail was a polearm made of a flail used to beat wheat. Having nobody behind the wagon and thus free space to swing it overhead worked quite well, considering that this tactic has blown several crusades into bohemia the fuck out, and alongside more proper polearms and crossbows over and between the chain-bound wagons, with firearms scaring the shit out of horses, light infantry reinorcing artifical chokepoints, and cavalry behind it ready to leave the back of the wagenburg and pursue the fleeing enemy, has in fact historically never lost against anything other than itself.

This is medieval tactics at its highest level of potential. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

t. Czech

That's even dumber the more I think of it.

>hating anime on a website completely dedicated to anime autists

Suck a toad faggot, if it’s unrelated cheesecake bullshit pic that you fap to and you “just had to share it” then seriously fuck off. Also posting cropped hentai and not giving a sauce is sin

It looks like a punishment tool as well.

You are aware where you are, right ?

you're lying to yourself if you think the majority of Veeky Forums users today are anime fans

So about guns in pre-renissance settings.
We are cool with fantasy guns as first strike weapons, right? Compared to fantasy bows who are usefull all the time during the fight.

>cool thread about hussites and motherfucking war wagons.
>tg would rather talk about Naruto.

wtf?

Stay mad, shitter. You are on the wrong site.

No i don't think that they are fans, i also don't think that all are /pol/ tards or people who sexualize everything.
But im keenly aware that it is an website where you can freely discuss such things and therefore attracts such social minorities,
who will talk about it.
You know how easily we could have prevented anime shitposting on the thread ?
By ignoring that one user who wrote about some naruto combat train.
Isn't social interaction amazing ?

>motherfucking war wagons
Realismfags don't know there were plenty of cases of people using war wagons all over the world.

>let’s talk about the same ‘muh wagon’ meme again
>anime autists also want to talk about it
No one wins

>multiple boards dedicated to discussing anime
>better discuss on Veeky Forums - Traditional Games!

> I'll just put this shoulder-stock on top of my shoulder, thereby allowing me to control the recoil not even in the slightest.

You know that the inability to work with social structures and norms is a major sign of sociopathic behaviour and autism, do you ?

>multiple websites dedicated to discussing historical arms
>hates anime
>better discuss on Veeky Forums - some weeb site for anime!

>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY AREN'T YOU LAYING DOWN AND LETTING US TALK ABOUT CHINESE CARTOONS!!!

>I’ll just say he’s mad and tell him he can’t be on “MY ANIME” website
>that’ll win me the argument
>Oh and don’t forget the smug anime girl
You want to suck my cock? Stop making an ass of yourself and stay on subject, that’s all I want

Progress is a slow and stupid path

>stay on subject
Well, this is a board for anime autists who play traditional games, guess you can take this thread down and leave.

I was actually refering to both sides of the discussion, always takes at least two people for one.

>This is OUR site!
Anime fans really do live in their own world

Achtully it’s an anonymous image based discussion website, now fuck off and go masturbate to your cartoon girls back /a/

She can still press it against the shoulder, so there is that.
Also

I saw the movies when I was Younger the movie had the rebel army gunned down in a way that looked the pic. I actually know what I was talking it doesn't help that

what about leaving this board instead ? you clearly belong to /bant/

>"GEORGE, what did I tell you about using these goddamn flails!"
>"I'm sorry, mum, I really am."

I dunno why Naruto is even brought up? Nothing like what is shown in the OP was ever in the series.

I guess a movie had a train with people shooting guns, so that might make it be tangentially related, but not really.

>why are there all these people bringing up anime on an anime site? I NEED to change their opinion!

>/pol/ tards
pls don't bully, we have a heart too

Dip your scrotum in batter acid.

Hey now, i was talking for you guys, i know you are around and talk shit from time to time, but i'm sure you also make valuable threads and just belong to Veeky Forums like everybody else when you aren't shitposting.

>>jagged rocks in a box

it's the local currency

Early Veeky Forums didn't like bad anime though. Naruto threads were consistently sage bombed on /a/. Nowadays, Veeky Forums eats up shit like one piece and naruto, in addition to obsessing over loli-bait moeblob shows

Veeky Forums was loosely themed around Japanese pop culture, not anime. Gaiafags managed to boil it down into anime because as far as they're concerned all japan produces is anime and video games with an anime aesthetic

How many rocks for a loaf of bread?

In was a scene in one of the movies that was mentioned and 1 user get triggered.

>spot the nigger

If i let my teams fighter use pick related in our fantasy game, and he get's to put a bayonet or pickhead at the end of it and i ALSO let it count as one weapon for feats and such, because DnD is stupid.
Just by talking about it,
How buttmad will Veeky Forums be ?

20, unless one of them resembles an anime then about 3.50

Right back at you

See, that's what i mean with shitposting, you stop that or i get the watersprayer out.

>but I'm sure you also make valuable threads
You mean a thread with a Pepe OP asking why there are black people in his fantasy Europe.Or a thread about cuckolding so a million people can respond with "soyboys".

/pol/ is like /mlp/. It stays in it's board.

Now wait a second, baker. I have 100 anime rocks lying around. How much bread can I buy with these?

Would that really matter that much if you're not having any follow shots?

>the guns are too loud the knights in armor are scary I bet they don't even use riding weapons I want to go home my feet hurt
>George, I want you to TAKE this flail, and SMASH a fucker over the head with it. You'll see it's easy but you've got to try first. Can you do that for me?
>but mooooom

White as can be. Keep playing make believe you can make an ethnostate, faggot.

>a thread about cuckolding on a tabletop board
I started thinking about the reality of this and it made me burst out in laughter

Okay, since i need to explain everything in the smallest detail here.
I meant that people who visit /pol/ also can and have created valuable and interesting threads here.
That doesn't mean that those threads are your typical /pol/ threads, like those you mentioned.
But maybe your taste in low quality media has made you belife that humans are one dimensional like your favourite characters mpersonality.

This would make for a nice webcomic.

You can buy 3 loafs and some crippling depression. You'll have to cover shipping however, not just for the bread but the currency
and the cripple as well.

You mean you weren't there for it? They phrase it in a way that's thinly veiled, like "How could a culture where sharing you wife arise in a fantasy world".

That stayed up until it was bumped off, but a thread about Veeky Forums related recipes like meatbread got canned. The good off-topic Veeky Forums is dead.

There is always that point in between when a thing is *invented*, and when a thing *is designed better*, which produces comedy gold.
Look at the automobile, it took from 1885 until 1916 before the control scheme was standardized. Before that, every roundabout had somewhat different control setups, from Brakes being levers to throttle control on the steering wheel - it was an open field for how to drive cars.

Or look at video game consoles, as a modern expression of rapidly developing and adapting technology: The control scheme is just *barely* standardized, with Nintendo constantly throwing out insane new designs, but still admitting the Pro controller is necessary. and if you want to see the comedy gold era of controllers, try the Atari Jaguar here. Too large for an adult man's hands to traverse the whole of the controller with their thumb, buttons just out of position for comfort, and cheaply built out of fragile plastic that can crack from overuse or any sudden impact. it is painful to look at, worse to hold.

Portable crippling depression sounds really useful in fact. I should think of sneaking it into enemy camp.

Its Eastern Europe, everyone gets that as a passive upon entry

Also the series of tavern wench threads

It looks like an old-school cellphone.

You mean back where TG was fun?

No, I get that people who go on /pol/ are capable of posting things unrelated to /pol/, I'm telling you that that's not what happens. They're like furries, they have to make loop around to their contrarian political views. I'm sure they are super duper multidimensional.

That's a lot of anime rocks in Eastern Europe

old Veeky Forums was awful, the "oc" was cringy, like the le angry space marines

fuck I'll take naruto discussion over a /pol/ invasion anyday.

Not funner than now, just less thinly disguised /pol/ threads and less strict mods.

Oh, was it the one where the “your princess was raped by the drow”
Is Veeky Forums secretly full of cucks?

old Veeky Forums was more innocent, which made the humor more genuine

I would take less pol for less fun in a heartbeat.

No.

>Reference point is old cell phones.
Oh jeez i feel old.

No, the one where the first responses, totally not from the OP, were all a variant of libtard.

Nah, most people think that's weird. They make these threads the same reason people make "elf slave wat do" threads. To segway into what they want to post about.

You’ve been deceived, the wolf in sheep’s clothing is always among us.
Behold, this is his face, remember it. For he lays at your feet like the snake he is, waiting to swallow you whole