/kdmg/

KINGDOM
DEATH
MONSTER
gnrl
>savage BONE eaters edition.

>What is Kingdom Death: Monster?
KDM is a cooperative survival horror game of bossfighting and settlement building. And tiddies/poorly veiled pregnancy fetishes.

>I literally don't know how to use the internet
kingdomdeath.com/

>why is this game hard?
git gud

BOST TIDDIES :DDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayilCw4iO4E
youtu.be/FNLc8dHv0Ac
twitter.com/kingdomdeath/status/961276393505124352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>finally find nice lantern
>they don't make it in black
Should I get one anyway and just re-paint it myself?

Oh mama.

Paint it m8

:3

>dragon god is not 4 bully

Some more white speaker for you.

>OVER 20 POUNDS OF DEATH AND TIDDIES

Wave 2 soon.

W-why doesn't that girl have hair down there?

KD is bush free.

Screaming God Pinup (male) and Dragon Goblin Pinups (both) would beg to differ.

shush you

what even is this tho

this is made of lewd and suffering

IT IS THE GAME OF GAMES
youtube.com/watch?v=ayilCw4iO4E

Ded gaem lol

Started a new campaign today. Going much better than usual as far as population control goes, and we doubled down on innovations compared to usual. First time reaching 15 peeps in 4 campaigns.

Out of curiosity, do you folks add 4 returning survivors to the numbers on the "skipping first story" table or do you only make the number if gives you? They're the same roll results as on the First Story card, except they don't mention returning survivors at all.

And thank god for that. Screaming God Pinup. Nnnnnph.

Is there a specific implementation on Tabletop Simulator anyone can recommend? I tried the Maximo / Kijan table but it had a few bugs.

>that face
>That body
I feel like this is an I recognize that bulge moment, but I can't remember the artist.

>Update on wednesday
we excited?

Rule of death says no. But do what makes you have fun!

RED SAVIOR IS BEST WAIFU YOU CAN NOT DENY IT

So I got all wave 2 expansions but from what I've seen the box they come in is HUEG. Where do I put it all?

>What is Kingdom Death: Monster?
Prologue Narration: youtu.be/FNLc8dHv0Ac

Monster is a board game about surviving in the darkness. You play a bunch of cavemen stuck inside the world of Kingdom Death, a setting full of freaky (and sometimes psycho-sexual) monsters. The current version is 1.5.

Your goal is to arm your survivors and grow your settlement over 20-30 'lantern years', in an effort to overcome the mysterious odds that are against you. The game has 3 phases:
1. Hunt: You hunt down monsters for resources
2. Showdown: Fight them
3. Settlement: Return with the goods to build, innovating and sacrificing - all to strengthen your survivors

Currently there's 3 main campaigns available:
- People of the Lantern (Core game 1.5, 30 lantern years)
- People of the Lantern (Core game 1.3, 20+ lantern years, outdated version)
- People of the Sun (Sunstalker expansion, 25 lantern years)
- People of the Stars (Dragon King expansion, 25 lantern years)

There are variants available.

A maximum of 20-30 sessions are expected for a successful campaign. Shorter campaigns will be available in 2019-2020.

>tl;dr
It's basically Warhammer Quest meets Monster Hunter meets Berserk meets Sid Meier's Civilization.
- Mechanically based on Warhammer Quest
- Monster Hunter's big monster vs caveman aesthetic. Some terminology is lent by KDM.
- Berserk's setting and aesthetics are a huge inspiration in the design. The plain of faces share the look of Berserk's eclipse chapters.
- Take a look at that Innovation tech tree and tell me you don't think of Civ.

Bitch spray painting black is so fucking easy.

Resin is only dangerous to inhale, right? Trimming with a hobby knife is the right way to trim spruce?

What's a good resource on this?

If your really worried about it, get those paper surgical masks, but for the most part if you aren't working with a sand blaster on resin its not going to make much of a difference.

Are there any rules official or homebrewed, that has monster vs monster battles?

Also are there plans for an expansion or so adding domestication? Even though its a settlement building game there is a severe lack of selective breeding of fauna to be useful to humans

>Even though its a settlement building game there is a severe lack of selective breeding of fauna to be useful to humans

That might be due to flora and fauna not adhering to strict set of genetic verisimilitudes, and rather tend to whimsically make up their own.

Also, the presence of Watcher scares the (sometimes literal) living shit out of creatures other than human.

>Trimming with a hobby knife is the right way to trim spruce?
Yeah, just remember that if you accidentally cut yourself while working with resin, you gotta wash the wound with high volume (50 proof+) alcohol or vinegar.

Can I get a link to a full explanation on this stuff?

You're being had, mate.

Resin is toxic when inhaled due to the fact you're inhaling particulates, it's the same dangers of working with sawdust.

Rude meme to troll with.

Should I be expecting a midnight posting of Valentine promos? Or some random time during the day?

Flow of Poots's time time is convoluted.
Better get that coffee brewing, comrade

Do I dare hope for a plastic Knight?

When are the wave 2 expansions going to be put out?

When Poots decides to poot them out.

Source?

People were saying backerkit will open towards the end of february.

twitter.com/kingdomdeath/status/961276393505124352

Poots's twitter is the only KD news source nowadays.

Oh I know, the app usually send me a notification whenever poots tweets, but for some reason it didn't for that tweet, thanks.
Now to wait for my over 20lbs of plastic and cardboard in the form of expansions.

>twenty pounds of death and tiddies

Maybe when poots decides to remaster all the RPG class models and put them in a box set.

>all the RPG class models
>in a box set

I have the need to breed

with young survivor

Denied!

young survivor is not for lewds

You'll have to go through Old Joe. He is the guardian of loli lewding.

Man do I hope that Poots decides to redo the bundle that had all of the future expansions in it.

>mfw I can't afford Kingdom Death

>have a stellar campaign going
>No deaths, random find a scrap sword, cats eye and harp
>Absolutely crush the butcher, no severe wounds or anything
>Go for lvl 2 lion afterwards

SHIT.

I'm really tempted to blow my whole income tax check on this. Should I?

Only you can decide. That being said it's better with xpacs and the base box can be samey without them. Which of course means spending even more money.

nah bro, buy some land in central OH so we can be range buddies instead. Although, you might not have enough money if you can only spend your ITC on it.

Hecking love the art.