Are your cards curling more than your pubes?

Are your cards curling more than your pubes?
Are your cards delaminating from poor print quality? If you said yes to either of these questions, then look no further. Tonight I have discovered a revolutionary solution to the recent card curling which wotc has so graciously granted us!

Simply put it under the wheel of your car like so adn back over it!

Weirdly enough I is this same method to de-curl my pubes as well.

honestly i dont understand why people care about the curling, magic cards are so worthless these days that outside like 1 card per set you can just get new copies every week

>why people care about the curling
unfair advantage, having part of your deck curled (foils) while the rest is straight-er (regular cards) qualifies as cheating

this.

thats why I run over all my cards that curl

Regardless of their worth, they're extremely expensive.

My friend uses bricks to keep his cards flat.

>bricks
user bricks can make the surface of the card rough, and its not enough weight to flatten it, you need to squeeze the air and liquids which have built up within the card from manufacturing and sitting out in the open for so long. You need hundreds or at least 1000 pounds of weight to force this out.

i have a like 60 kg flower press made out of cast iron i could sell to one of you fags if you want

it definitely makes shit flat

>liquids
stop cumming on cards then you /d/egenerate

Well then I guess WotC shouldn't make shitty products then.

ded

Why would I use my nasty tires when I have four years of engineering textbooks I can use instead?

>You need hundreds or at least 1000 pounds of weight to force this out.
That's not remotely how physics works.

I've left a bunch of cards out from Kaladesh onwards, just sitting around, ever since people started bringing up the cardstock thing.
The only ones that are curled are the foils, and those have always had curling problems.
What is everyone else doing that is causing all this curling? Because it would seem just leaving them out for months on end in the open air isn't doing it.

I'm expecting someone to try freeze drying their cards now.

Do you think you could use some sort of cooking method to infuse your cards with some sort of nice smelling food?

JUDGE, his cards are marked with scents!

Okay I refuse to believe Magic players have a functional sense of smell.

I'm not trying to be Mai Valentine here.

I mean't like the whole deck smelling of something delicious like fried chicken, or juicy steak, or powdered donuts, etc.

I have little to no curling in my collection. That said, I have a dehumidifier and I've resolved not to take my cube out on a humid day. Just not worth it

I'd be wary of anything meaty, fried foods especially. That's not a scent that stays pleasant over time. Somethings bready would work though

Some of us live in place where every day is humid

Maybe I could try baking my deck with some cinnamon cookies.