In a 3.5 game

>In a 3.5 game
>One guy plays a dwarf fighter named Barrik Goldburrow
>He dies
>His new character is Barrik's son, Barrik Jr, who has the exact same stats and equipment
>Barrik Jr dies
>DM specifically bans him from making Barrik III
>New character is an elf named Barithiel Goldleaf and is identical except for con and dex
I don't know what to think of this guy.

He's playing a long con

A lot of people don't like character death, especially when it's not a death that makes the player feel like it's a good time to retire that character. They put a lot of time and effort into their character and it's not a ton of fun when you have to start over from scratch.

Urgan Hillholme.

>him that boy
>him dead toon
>him make double.
>user, it a vlone lol
>now u can have clonewars?!
>tell no, him say time syndicate
>oh no no no no no

>Bomin Bloodfoundersson
>mfw

Ragin Hammerbattle. Well, at least I describe what I do.

Gimnar Bloodhelm. Pretty metal.

Get over it. It's a roleplaying game, not freeform RP on tumblr where you have to "consent" to everything that happens to your character.

thinking of a new character is clearly more effort than he wants to put in
is he at least a decent enough guy to play with?

also, I got Ragin Hammershield

>Ragin
Hello Adam or Brian.

Urist Spikestone, well that is shit

>Ulnar Hammerfoundersson

I'm eager to encounter this new and exciting meme whenever it comes around.

Bolfan Axeshield
So do I use my axe as a shield or my shield as an axe?

dwarfish. probaby as dull as he is stubborn.

also, Reinkon Goldbrew sounds like a guy with a piss fetish. how disturbingly fitting

>DM specifically bans him from having fun

Yeah, god forbid you have fun.

I mean obviously it can't be Barrik III, Jr died much too young trying to fill his father's boots to leave any kids who would be old enough to adventure. Clearly one of the two Barriks' brothers should be the one to pick up the torch.

>Bolkon Goodbeard
>When your beard's so great that affects your name

>Wilnar Bloodsmith
Why not quit killing off the guy's characters? He clearly wants to play a certain one. Maybe come up with some other penalty for him, take a limb or an eye or some other shit. Or you could stop playing with him. Fun vs autism I guess.

Aside from not using his real name as his character name, he's playing just like Gygax and Arneson's players did.

> Urhardt Beardsmith
Maker of exquisite beards, mastercrafted beards, magnificent beards. Don't let your neck feel the sting of not being covered by a glorious beard, order yours today.

Urhardt. We make beards.

Obviously you have to use both an axe and a shield in each hand. Dual wield is for pansies, dual-dual wield is the way to go.