mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous thread

Big slaaneshi ass right in my face

> Right in my face

Big hive scum ass right In my face.

>khorne doesn’t care about winning, only blood and skulls
>khornes pride is so easily wounded he flies into a massive rage when he loses
Well which is it?

Chaos is best, already won and most fun to play.

Also 40k is fun.

You can't comprehend losing with pride? Sounds like a personal problem.

Both since some battles he wants to win.

Khorne is about murder, death, blood and trophies. Denying either of those makes khorne worhippers want to fight, kill and skull you.
That's all there is to it.

Which is better, early thread shitposting or late thread insightful posting?

Are her thighs getting bigger?

Who /Genestealer Cult/ here? Could it just be the best faction?

>Able to ally with Tyranids and Imperial Guard, take Forge World tanks if need be and even titan shit. Best combat units in the game backed up by best shooting when all allied together.

What's not to love?

Just a shopped image.

Unless those Titans have Astra Militarum as their keyword you can't touch shit there.

> late thread insightful posting?
Never seen this one. Do I have to take some of these pills first?

>able to ally with IG
I'm a flufflet and have no idea why IG would work with a GSC, can anyone give me a quick rundown?

>titans
knights and titans have IMPERIUM and QUESTOR MECHANICUS, not ASTRA MILITARUM.

>The biggest soup army
Real accomplishment

>already won

Lad, have ye read the newest books with rowboat girlyman?
Chaos did come close indeed to capturing Terra but they failed and then Girlyman launched a new crusade taking back all of the imperial worlds.

Because the cult has infiltrated their regiment

Khorne is a solo queue pubstar dota player.

He cares about winning, but he cares about getting frags more. When his policy of going for frags rather than objectives results in a game loss, he does the typical low priority thing and bitches about his teammates until they report him.

Brood brothers

Well considering that losing means less slaughter and worship for him, as well as the fact he's always angry I would say it makes sense.

>genestealers drop on a planet
>rape victims, overwrite their genetic code
>they birth mutant genestealer babies
>genestealer babies go out and rape more people, making almost human babies still tied to the hivemind
>those neophytes get chosen to join the imperial guard, take over the regiment from the inside
>???
>PROFIT

>Mad Imperialfags angry about best faction

No surprises there.

Actually, admech wakes the dragon and wins

>angry about best faction
I play genestealers.

you still can't take knights/titans as GSC.

I just like the gene stealer trucks and shit.

It reminds me of the old ork looted shit.

Now that is a fucking rule I want back in the game.

Trying to put together a Chaos list for a tournament next week that's going to be using ITC missions. I like all the unit choices, but can't decide what to do with the last 20 points and would like some opinions or advice.
Right now I'm thinking of adding 3x heavy stubbers and 2 extra cultists, but maybe you can come up with something better.

They're pretty boring on their own, and the index really nerfed them (comparatively speaking). They used to be the most reliable faction for turn 1 charging in the game, or close to it. That was in 7th edition.

Now Chaos Space Marines, Ynnari, Necrons, IG, Raven Guard Space marines hell, even tau have far more reliable turn 1 charging than GSC.

It's a local meme. Chaos is actually more about enjoying the process than actually winning.

More fodder is always good.

Would Chaos enjoy a pair of big forced meme tits in their faces as well?

Still missing the hat i see.

I stand corrected.

I'm currently talking to local beastmen players to see if they have the bits I need.

Tits are tits user. I wouldn't be complaining if I got a nice pair of tits in my face.

>no regiment bonus

No, Khorne alone sent a force to invade Terra.

And he is referring to the Emperor's speech in the HH series where he says that humanity lost. Chaos will grind humanity to dust. 10 years from now or 10K, it will happen and there is no escape.

Even Girlyman saw in Dark Imperium that humanity's role in the war against Chaos is just one small chapter in an ageless saga that saw countless civilization and races consumed by Chaos.

> launched a new crusade taking back all of the imperial worlds.

The crusades couldn't liberate all the worlds they ran across and its now over. Its purpose was to handover the P-marines and stabilize the Imperium (what remained of it). It bought time but now the forces of Chaos and xenos have renewed their assaults and things are getting much much worse.

>>those neophytes are stronger, healthier, more obedient than others so get chosen to join the imperial guard, and as some seem to "naturally inspire heroic sacrifice" the rise meteorically through the ranks to take over the regiment from the inside

Really, they're pretty much perfect for the job.

Where you at? I think I've a few unused crowns of horns in my bit box.

GSC for being underrated. Chapter Approved helped.

Kitchener, Ontario

Wakes Dragon and Necrons get a new LoW?

Ah too bad, just realised I'm probably the one of the only people to get up at 7 Am to go on Veeky Forums.

worth a shot. I'm going to bed though, night user. I'll be sure to post Tim? here once he's fixed.

I remember reading somewhere that the "dragon" on Mars is just a very large shard now according to new lore. So just a Ctan shard.

I'm also here before I have to head to work

4 weeks and counting, been through 5 job councillors in the last half a year, I think they might have forgotten me.
It's Ok, I've forgotten me too, don't even have the energy to care.

Missed opportunity then. Think of the sculpt

It's big enough for the Necrons to risk several ships and the whole World Engine (and the shard inside it) to get it.

>Enter a tourney
>Playing against SM
>He charges two Ironclad dreads into my warlord
>Warlord makes all of his stormshield saves
>Player immediately concedes and drops out of the tourney
>This was the first round of the tourney
>there was a $10 entry fee
Are all vanilla marine faggots like this or did i just meet a special case?

Shards take the shape they want.
So sculpt options are still open.
Chances are it probably was a large shard, in the last 10.000 years while the emps sat on he golden portapotty not constantly telling Mars not to; mad priests have gathered splinters and added them to the "world machine".

That was just your average 40K player these days.

>Help decide the rules for the game
>lose
>be such a sperg that you smash the board and insist everyone else cheated
Why is khorne such a faggot?

Yes. They read their codex and novels about space marines being invincible killing machines and can't handle that they are not like that in the game. Really GW's fault for the way they advertise Space Marines.

help me pick my first army i actually play anons. gsc or deldar? which is more fun?

Are all white people as stupid as you or are you just a special case?

Your next move will be to accuse me of being a marinefag.

GSC has more variety for armybuilding

dark eldar models arguably look better and have more /yourdudes/

I have both.

>he doesn’t like feminine benis
What are you, some sort of faggot?

I never notec that at the end of that gif, the dude starts smiling.

>Space Marines
>Can't put out enough dakka to compete with dakka armies
>Can't dish out enough damage in melee to compete with melee armies
>Tanks cost twice as much as IG tanks and are worse in every way
>Fliers are shit compared to any other armies flyers
>Bolters are the worst basic weapon in the entire game
No.
GW just shits on marines every edition.

eh i prefer the opportunity to paint flesh and carapace over deldar armour anyway. i might buy into cults and when the deldar codex drops see if that's any good. will probably end up doing both as well though

who was your warlord?

Good. Space Marines are a cancer upon 40k.

>GW just shits on marines every edition.
All 9 books worth amirite?

Space wolf captain with thunder hammer and storm shield in termie armor. My entire list was nothing but storm shields and thunder hammers.

Go back to your perpetual 7e containment game.

Why does GW constantly talk about a squad of Space Marines conquering whole planets when their stats are so weak on the tabletop? Why would a fan of the novel marines ever want to play such weak little faggots?

Who cares what fancy models we get when our stats, costs and weapons are shit.

kek what a sperg, if you're gonna go against SMs, use Minotaurs or Custodes if you want a manly army. what the hell did you use for troops though? Sounds like a hilarious army that would either curb stomp or get reamed

No troops. brought a vanguard detachment. Everything deepstriked and outflanked too.

because they're fun to paint and look cool if they're done right

>Even Girlyman saw in Dark Imperium that humanity's role in the war against Chaos is just one small chapter in an ageless saga that saw countless civilization and races consumed by Chaos.
Just wait until he gets help from Nu-GW and somehow finds another time travel device like Tulchuka (or whatever the fuck its called in the DAngels series) and uses it to magically portal all the War in Heaven races and Dark Age humanoids to join what could be called a Grand Coalition of Organized Patterns to take the fight against the Chaos gods and eventually win to begin the 2nd War in Heaven.

Only this time all the races that would fall into the Death or Destruction catagory would join the Imperial superfriends soup and proceed the Assrap...I mean heroic struggle against Chaos.

>Everything deepstriked and outflanked too.
How when you have to start with half your army on the board?

well then he was just an idiot. Hellbasters, redemptors, Tartaros termies, all these could have been way better than sending 2 heavies straight into a warlord. do you remember what he had on the ironclads?

Here let me just give try to give a big green fuck.

Oh sorry, I can't cause my fuck is still a goddamn whitemetal model from the 90's.

What’s with the cock bib?

Had a stormwolf with TH/SS wolfen and a squad of longfangs on turn 1.

>attempting to out-dakka admech or tau
stop
>not using blood angels
stop
>forgetting what lasguns are
k

I just thought it looked cool, tried to paint it to make the brushstrokes look like stitching

Hurricane Bolters and Chainfists.

This guy is supposed to be the best duelist in the galaxy searching for worthy skulls to take, but why hasn’t he ever fought any of the named characters? Why does he just go after a bunch of no names instead of challenging people like Ghaz, the swarmlord, Dante, Lelith, Imhotep, Lucius the eternal, abbadon, any of the primarchs, etc? Is is just such a scrub he only goes up against people he thinks he can beat so his record remains unblemished?

Now that Cadia is gone, will we get a new poster boy Imperial Guard regiment?

he deserved to lose then, even with a -1 to hit thunder hammers are ass rapers. But he probably could have gotten your warlord dead if he let them both explode

He'd get BTFO'd by any named character.

>implying Catachans weren't the poster boys instead of khaki priss boys
I think you answered your own question there

geedubs is bad at fluff no bully okay?

He also fired at my wolfen squad with 8 lascannons and i only failed one SS save.....which i rerolled with a command point.

It’s still Cadia, the surviving Cadians established a bunch of worlds modeled after their traditions. Cadia stands.

Catachans are gay

I got my hopes up for nothing then

i just wish they had some nicer models. the command squad looks neat but those normal boys are meh.

sounds like just insane luck with the dice then, not really much of a reason to concede so early but that is an accurate representation of SW plot armour

>dude predator lmao
>it ain’t me lul
>sly marbo get it haha

agreed, but pic related is still the best

To be fair, that paint job is hot garbage.
That doesn’t excuse the shovel hands though.

is the fact that we are getting an inquisitor eisenhorn model and rules for it a sign that the inquisitor or imperial allies codex is a long way off?

may mays aside, I like the idea of death worlds more than anything Cadia had to offer, and Vostroyans, while I keep hoping someone will at least lie about them coming back, are doubtfully ever going to become highlighted ever, even if they are my favorites

I wish gw forced the painters to learn from Duncan

>ruffnex lmao'
>lul no budget 4 suits
>w/e no1 red the books