KuCoin

Other than that, you’ll be trading in a fucking crackhouse

Binance use ref 13208139 to register ;)

kucoin.com !

you can use my invitation code: 1b7ve

Binance is my goto. ref=13190167

This thread is one giant Pajeet.

not pajeet, just looking for a new exchange to throw some weight

I bought into the Kucoin hype tonight just to buy kucoin shares. It's nice that they have some coins that aren't on binance but who really knows how trust worthy they are. The fees seem expensive to me but at least I would receive some of the fees back with my kucoin shares. If you do decide to go with Kucoin please use my referral code or at least somebody else's code on Biz.

1t5t2

if you intend to throw weight I recommend Binance, I appreciate it for that sort of thing. Poloniex used to be good but idfk with them anymore they fell behind. I trust cryptopia with the more obscure coins im looking for but not with large amounts.

If you decide on Binance I'd appreciate you using my ref 13869725 if not, at least use some one elses.

Kucoin is a good start

my ref if you do decide to join 1b7av

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1uac5

kucoin is great you just need google 2fa nothing else.

why would anyone use your fucking referal codes? get out pajeets

kucoin has alot of good alts, DBC will be mooning soon

If you use my reference code you will make insane gains in 2018:

1fQM2

Three exchanges come to mind, Binance, Kucoin (use my ref code or I'll chop your cock off : 1gsvc), and Cryptopia. My favorite right now is Kucoin because of DBC.

>that picture

You have to be a true /b/-tier madman to seriously do something like that

Same here, got out of Poloniex months ago.

You say "if you intend to throw weight" - really what is considered "weight" nowadays? 1 BTC, 10 BTC, 100 BTC?

binance app is great desu.
fees are low if you're smart and use bnb, even without it some of the lowest in the market, clean interface that gives u lots of options for charts.

If my shilling worked
16023815 that's my ref

livecoin.net

Its a shop you dumb fucking underage

Binance is good and you get a 50% discount on their trading fees if you use their coin

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin
this

Join Robinhood and we'll both get a share of stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. Stick to stocks share.robinhood.com/jamesr1625

Tell me about this. Do you get better fees by switching to the binance coin before buying a coin instead of using straight up eth or btc?

Eat a million dicks, Kucoin is the definition of sketchy, enjoy your freezes.

If anyone's going to join, help this dude for at least being honest.

kucoin for sure

E3-ILd

cryptopia only one with the rare 300 coins

Cryptopia