Filename thread

filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/out/thread/1186752
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49412507/#49415741
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will never stop chortling at this

Not even right anymore.

He was so sick he had to make an alternate body or else he wouldn't even lasted through his teens.

boring motherfucker

We're still talking about him making it that long.

The Ancient Evils of that time came to him to offer him power thousands of years ago, he straight up told them off because he's as powerful, and they only meant to shackle him through the deal.

Hell that fucker is an Ancient Evil in his own right by most Alchemists concern in the setting.

context?

archive.nyafuu.org/out/thread/1186752

Someone set fire to a mountain after watching Yuru Camp.

So how rare are Deepwater Jews anyway?

Pretty rare. The only ones I know of are me and my family

higher res, please

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49412507/#49415741

You ever seen one?

>Show clearly shows how to prevent fires from getting out of control
>Some mexican weeb still manages to fuck it up

Needs a name

>random motivation tables

>Gain control of target creature

>Wololo.jpg

why not just remove the switch?

And risk destroying the Internet for ever ?

nah, depends on what state it's in right now.
If the state is "no current", then nothing changes. You remove it, remove the wires from the switch, put some electrical tape around the ends and just plug the hole in the wall.
If the state is "current" then you remove the switch without removing the wires, bridge the two ends (so that the switch doesn't matter), remove the switch (which makes no difference anymore) and plug the hole in the wall.

Thus, leaving with 1°) a hole is the wall with direct access to electric wires and 2°) no way to shut down the Internet if, say, Darkseid use it transmit the Antilife Equation or something.

>a hole is the wall with direct access to electric wires
>put some electrical tape around the ends
>plug the hole in the wall
>plug the hole in the wall
?

And we are already on the internet. Can't be affected by the Antilife Equation if you have no life

I have indeed misread your previous post and must concede on this point.
Still, it can be a "Magic / more magic" case where even close inspection reveals absolutely no sense but that it works as said, so you just have to accept it, in fear of whatever may happen should you alter anything.
That, or "scotch tape and post-note" is the height of craftmanship of the persons involved here.

kek

FASTER

kek

Though the translation of that book's title weirds me out

Please explain

>Fully automated luxury queer space communism

Do you know an artist named ShindoL/Da Hooch?

>Occurence Border

No I do not

>Not Cato Sicarius defeating another Transandent C'tan shard

Run you fool, save yourself.

Do you know why kids lover Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

>kids lover Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>kids lover
there's Pedo-Cereals?

OK I googled it, really didn't like the tags under the first e-hentai link. Could be worse though

ShindoL is a master at creating reactions
Some of these may be negative (the LoZ one, or Four-Leaf Lover)
Some may be positive (the one about the cripple office lady and the one with the noodles are pretty heartwarming)
But all of them will entice a (usually strong) reaction

>really didn't like the tags under the first e-hentai link
Was there tooth brushing?

Though realistically if these results get sorted from the most recent, it was probably Mildred.

>Could be worse though
The content isn't bad because it's extreme in itself, it's bad because he refines an evil to its most concentrated essence. Also he lewded yotsuba and that's just not ok.

This is basically Haze, but with care bears.

>The content isn't bad because it's extreme in itself, it's bad because he refines an evil to its most concentrated essence.
What does that even mean?
>Also he lewded yotsuba and that's just not ok.
It is ok in my book

>>Also he lewded yotsuba and that's just not ok.
>It is ok in my book
wew lad. Watch the edge, newfriend.

Took me a second...

>What does that even mean?
Tags don't differentiate between different intensities within the same concept. A work in which a girl says "don't tell my boyfriend" and one in which the boyfriend is tied to a chair and forced to watch his girl be impregnated would both be tagged cheating.

Going by tags, Shindol isn't super nasty. The thing is, he takes those tags all the way. When you see Emergence tagged with "rape", it doesn't mean surprise sex she didn't know she wanted. It means violent, teary-eyed rape that leaves her fucked up for the next few hundred pages. The "drugs" tag doesn't mean a quick reference to some unspecified aphrodisiac, it means she shoots up heroin and ends up a junky. When it says "incest" it means her family is torn apart and she's thrown out on the street. Then the whole shebang ends in a suicide.

I have not lost my shit like this in a very, very long time

thanks /out/

Man that sounds depressing

How is any of this a kink anymore

fuck you

All this to say : There was once an alignment chart refering to diverse ShindoL mangas, and references that chart. That way, you have to have read and integrated at least nine fucked up mangas, have followed Filename threads for a while, to the point of being able to recognize this chart by emojis alone...
and still be game-ignorant enoug to either think that "forbidden lore" is a D&D skill or that the Dark Heresy system makes use of "DC"...
... to get and understand this filename.
So, yes, it's the perfect Veeky Forums filename.

Honestly, I don't think it is. I don't want to think about sharing a planet with people who get off to pregnant teenagers killing themselves with a heroin overdose in a public bathroom. I think the guy just knows he has a reputation and decided to cement it.

I still think the "LE" one isn't so bad

I'm gonna need sauce on this.

Unless it's this level of depressing

But if this is just a cute demon boy realizing he loves being fucked like a girl sign me up for that shit.