LAMBO LAMDEN

Already at 2x, this shit is going to 50.

Contract address so you fags can see I'm not scamming you: etherscan.io/token/0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501

Corresponding etherdelta address (note the token address matches): etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

20 ETH just bought on ED, wait till it hits any shit exchange.. Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its going to 20x at least, this project is literally the best thing since sliced bread.

I got in with 200k TAU. Will I have over 1 mil by EOY?

dude for fucks sake i've been trying to get it im using myetherwallet i did everything right but its telling me its not an erc20 supported token and every transaction i sent to the fucking address was just undone. WTF is happening

why doesn't TAU ticker show up on ether delta?

this

the faggot in the first thread posted the wrong token contract address and i couldn't find the correct one until now.

JUST

hold me Veeky Forums

And I ain't clicken them addresses...

if the faggot that posted the step by step instructions in the other lamden thread ever sees this, Fuck you. I was gonna go all in on this, you have singlehandedly fucked my moon mission.

You're doing gods work here user

It will be on crytopia I hear

So we can't buy for the time being?

Lamden cucks already scared they made the wrong choice. You guys are fucked on this one. This is a pnd
This ico never followed one securites law.
No real exchange will touch this trash

Enjoy your bags lamden cucks

Being this mad you missed out

What was ICO price in ETH terms:?

what you fucking nigger is it on ether delta or what i have 1.3 eth on there right now ready to go quit playing fucking games

1 ETH = ~ 9700 TAU

: OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = NBFeXKF

Check that discord for yourself...

i think you have to go to other and add it to the listings manually

lmfao this pajeet gets it. KYC becoming more and more important for exchange listings now.

Have fun holding these bags to the grave. Also the team for this coin is trash. Sad to see such money hating pajeets RIP

HOW DO I BUY THE FUCKING COIN ANSWER ME YOU FUCKS

It's not officially listed. Doesn't really mean much besides not being able to add it to blockfolio.

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

There you go faggot.

$50 or 50x?

nice just bought 10k

>googled coin name
>Even reddit thinks its fishy
oh fuck GET ME OUT