Best HODL coins for 2018? Currently holding ETH, XRP...

Best HODL coins for 2018? Currently holding ETH, XRP, and TRX and wondering if I should change it up or get more skin in the game.

If you arent hodling XLM you are a pajeeto who literally hates money

XLM ICX and CND

BAT

BAT will we be on of the few coins standing when this vapoeware cryptobubble bursts.

BAT is the next moon mission, everyone knows it.

UBQ and FUN

XLM BAT XRB

1) XMR
2) NEO or ETH (choose one, I like NEO)
3) BTC
In that order. Everything else is Vaporware or Pajeet speculation.

I would hodl those cheeks, if you understand what I intend to convey

I would hodl my tongue on that arse if you catch my drift

Do you think it would it make sense to split my ETH bag and place into XLM? Or should I keep holding the ETH and buy with USD.
Also not opposed to selling the XRP but it seems like easy money at this point (I did get in after the latest moon though).

Buying coins that went 100x+ in 2017. You're honestly never gonna make it OP.

Rdd about to do a 3x

or 8x if Haejin's analysis is right

ENG, MIT Team

Heres what I'm HOLDing for 2018. Rate

BTC
XMR
LTC
ETH
OMG

Yeah I know. Was planning to sell the XRP once it hit $5 (which seems likely) then use the gains to diversify a bit.

VEN
REQ
ICX

XRB
REQ

>XMR

curious why not zcash?

would stick my benis into that

XLM, ETH, BTC

>$5
>Cripple

Maybe in 2038

Backdoor surveillance coin, look at their dev on Twitter

I'd really like to know this too. What should I be holding/buying more of/trading? Should I dump LTC and trade for something else? Pic related.

ITC, XMR, AGRS

wtf, thanks for this. This was quite a while ago though - I take it that Monero's devs haven't said anything similar?

XLM, ICX and REQ.

Do you even Veeky Forums?

OMG
ZEN
KNC
BAT
LINK
DBC

>no xlm

omg is the best choice in your portfolio

XLM, easy 9x in the next few months, it'll get close to Ripple's cap

>XLM
I bet you hold ripple too, poofter

Nope. I'm the side of the light. Plus XRP token does nothing, whereas Lumens are essential to the XLM network.

Fair enough. To be honest, ripple wasn't a bad trade. Everyone's making coin in this market. I do hold a small amount of XLM.

Should I sell my ripple for XLM? I think I jumped a bit bc of the hype but the more research I do XLM sounds like the better investment.

Maaaaan I hope not

EncrypGen (DNA)

No idea how I haven't seen this shit shilled on Veeky Forums (probably because it isn't a PND shitcoin).

>Low market cap
>Solves an actual real world problem
>Gene market projected to be worth over $7.5B by 2024

I wish I had more money to invest in it to be honest.

You're ignoring that Ripple is making BUSINESS CONNECTIONS and making deals at major players. XLM is doing jack shit really. They need to get off their ass and sell the fucking product. Don't always buy based on just the tech, buy based on real world action.

ZRX is guaranteed moon

>Ripple is making BUSINESS CONNECTIONS

XRP is not Ripple

Yee buddy. Cheap AF atm too.

Except that the banks using an already proven method with XRP gives them an additional 30% savings. Easy sale. Why the fuck would you not want to save 30% more with existing tech when your doing billions in transactions.

WTC. This shit is going to explode over the next two years. As in, cemented top-5 coin.

Newfag here. I'm hodling SONM (SNM)

I'm doing some backdoor surveillance on OP's pic :)