mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_imperiumisacuck,acuck!FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old

first for drukhari

big celestine tits right in my face

Lorgar is definitely a virgin, he's still saving himself for marriage.

Remember: edition rollover didn’t make Dangels any less gay

getting my balls drained by lelith

xth for absolute madmen

There's cute tau grills in all my battlesuits!

So when do we get more marines? I’m tired of this non marine releases

big t'au girl diaperbutt right in my face

Will Eletric Priest or Mandrake work as a daemonhost with some conversion?

Serious question for other dark eldar players: why aren't we fielding as many scourges as possible? Even at baseline, they have a 4+/6++/6+++, Deepstrike, 14" move, and an 18" 3 shot assault splinter rifle, but they can also take 4 Lance|Blaster|Haywire on top of that. Like, 6 squads of 10 with 4 special weapons is 24 weapons and 108 splinter shots.

what non-marine release? every single new model line released for 40k in the last year has been marines.

>diaperbutt

source pls

I kinda wish this was me, but then again no.

mandrakes would take alot more work.

Custodes! Fucking NPC

custodes are just super-marines.

I thought whites fucked their sisters all the time

only in the south.

Nuh uh

fucking irrelevant fag.

Some things are more regional than racial user.

Not really. They are a very different process with a different history and a different organisation. You might as well call Temple Assassins Marines at that point.

>no adeptus astartes keyword
nope

>pakistan
>white
lol what

assassins aren't 10 foot tall supermen in power armor.

they get shot off the board too easily generally speaking

130 points for 27 shots, that can die easily

or

130 points for 5 kabailites in a dakka venom, which is way tankier with -1 to hit and 5++, still putting out up to 22 shots

I love the models though and honestly they perform well, but T3 and 4+ 6+++ is why people dont take them in an edition where dakka is so easy to spam

W-where are her pants

Because they're literally twice as expensive as kabalites, even before you add weapons.
Also, they're a bastard to paint, and find the extra weapons for. They lack , which will hopefully be relevant once we get our codex, too.

CSMs don't have the adeptus astartes keyword either.

guess they're not space marines.

To be fair, you can throw them in a raider or venom anyway. They have the infantry key word.

They do have the Heretic Astartes keyword though.

>heretic astartes
nice try, soyboy

Braces and glasses why?

Neither are Custodes, their armour is more like Artificer armour than power armour. They are not space marines save on the most superficial level.

that is true, but you are already taking loads of kabalites for batallions and obsec

kabalite trueborn can take 2x splinter cannon and 2x blaster inside a venom aswell and you save 15 points for a very well rounded unit

Because it makes my dick diamonds.

Heretic Astartes?

I think maybe it works better in fantasy. Getting your pubes caught in braces is unfun (well getting them caught is fun, it's the uncatching which is unpleasant)

Any idea what Tau civilian life is like? Especially for humans who've been indoctrinated. Should I be thinking soviet union rationing of luxuries, or shallow consumer playground where no one has any real freedom?

>not getting an accidental circumcision from your blind gf

On a gene tech level, Custodes are effectively master crafted space marines.

As far as organisation and equipment goes, they're basically a weird gimmicky assault terminator army.

didn't that get errata'd out? they can only go in the forgeworld-mobile now like hellions.

>He doesn't trim before someone sucks their dick
I've never had that problem, because I weed whack out of courtesy, they're sucking my dick after all

Do Custodes ever leave earth in the fluff to fight? It's cool that they're a playable army, but I thought they spent all their time guarding the palace.

Bobby G kicked them out, said that they should use all that tech and go out and fix shit

Oh, fair enough.
Didn't realise that, not that I'd even considered actually throwing them in something anyway.

Huh funny it's never occurred to me to do so. I used to get complaints about stubble back before I gave up and just grew a beard. Do you like wetshave immediately before?

Why am I even asking?

I always imagined something very North Korea-esque where it looks normal but occasionally citizens get dragged off by armoured soldiers to be re-educated because they wrongthunk in public.

nigga tf

IDK if I remember correctly but one of strategies the Tau use to influence worlds to their side is flooding their markets with their tech.

Otherwise I imagine that the Tau with their >muh utilitarianism and >muh pragmatism might be well received with the lower classes since they'll probably do shit like replace the DAOT hyper-advanced sewer systems that haven been maintained in so long they only rarely work as intended and occasionally flood the city in green goo with something simpler but that reliably works and doest have the side effects of mutating whoever gets too close to it.

Can I use the Lictor Stratagem Pheromone Trail with Endless Swarm?

Endless Swarm is a Stratagem, not a unit ability, and grants me reinforcement.
The FAQ specifies that Lictor Strat does not work with unit abilities.

I'd say RAW it works.

Think China, not Russia.
Also India.

>mutating whoever gets too close to it
but that's the best part.

Exactly, Chaos Gods are a mess. It all went wrong around late 4th 5th and 6th, where Games Werkshop tried to retcon the changes made in 3rd and late 4th and reconcile them with earlier Chaos. They did poorly.

Khorne a) God of murder, loves blood, pretty animalian and savage.
Khorne b) Very angry, holds a grudge, insists on honour and discipline

The other gods have similar splits going on. Nurgle and Slaanesh are the most consistent. Tzeentch suffers from an attempt to make him both edgy AND comic at once. Tzeentch's depiction as an evil Mr. Man (face on a torso) should've died with 2nd.

Oh Lord no, just head to the bathroom, take some scissors and cut back. Don't have to have a baby smooth crotch, but nobody wants to go nose deep in the Vietnam like jungle that is your crotch

look at this faggot who doesn't want cool mutant powers from the based slime.

I don't think it's consistent across worlds. I think part of the propaganda effort is to demonstrate how much better off you are joining the GG but whether they're showing off genuine GG societies or a Potemkin village in space I don't know

Same place yours will be soon.

>heretic astartes
>same as adeptus astartes
huh. I guess they definitely have the same word. BRB casting thousand sons friendly spells on space marines.

>Stormcast Marine VS. Manlet Marine....

What did Games Workshop mean by this?

Are you always this autistic?

I'm not the one trying to get all pedantic to try and prove a pointless point.

>Autism Speaks

Which China though? Cause the modern one fits shallow consumer playground police state while the Cold-War China was like Soviet Life++ where you were considered privledged to have a bicycle AND a radio. Also would the humans be sifted into classes or just be the Gue-caste?

I like this, and the idea that humans are forced to dance in bizarre mass parades so they can sneak hive cities propaganda of how happy and carefree humans are in Tau space.

Yeah that sounds fluffy, they'd also probably be happy to all have a job and three meals a day, whereas for the middle and upper class it'd be a horrific loss of personal freedoms, toys, luxuries and aspirationalism.

>braces and glasses
Fuuuuuggggg

Actually, this does bring up an odd question: How exactly do Tau deal with mutants anyway? Given that castes have "monitored" breeding (truth be told, I'm not even sure if it's "The Party Demands you Mate with Shas'Ette #49" so much as it's Asian/Jewish matchmakers asking why you don't settle down with that nice girl from the frontier sept over) that mutation/infestation is a relative unknown (fluff in the 7e Genestealer Cult notwithstanding), while the Kroot's main hat is directed evolution/mutation.

Depending on how far the fluff has advanced, I'm sure the Tau have some inkling of what a "Chaos Cult" is, but a human with tentacles or other oddities is up in the air.

On a sidenote: What would happen if the Tau ended up annexing a world that was under the influence of some other covert group? The Logicians would do what they can to steal Tau tech, but it would be most amusing to see how they deal with, say, the Kasballica or another organized crime group.

And if Tau "really" are weeaboo space commies as the meme goes, chances are high they must have actual organized crime of some degree.

>The Warmaster bestrides the body of a broken angel. Behind him the tortured earth fills the viewport, a bauble for Horus to seize with one clawed hand. Corpses of massacred Marines lie everywhere.
>Face glowing with internal bloodlight. Horus speaks. "Poor Sanguinius. I offered him a position of power in the new order. He could have sat at the right hand of a god. Alas he chose to align himself with the losing side."
Then Erebus Kushter walks out and shouts "YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D"

>Ywn be a Succubus bullying young lelith

isn't lelith pod-born?

there never WAS a 'young' lelith.

Are you trying to imply that somewhere in the empire there's a Tau Yakuza? Because...that might be quite cool actually.

Stop stepping on my spank bank material user

how about craftworlders like taldeer and macha? They actually have childhoods, and since they walk the path of the seer, they could have had other path-walkers making fun of the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

I feel like they would sift through the population and dump all mutants into their own colony/workcamp doing whatever might provide a bit of profit to the greater good. More to keep things organised more than anything else. Then when they mutate too much to become useful or aren't needed anymore, a sly genetically designed disease or infertility virus to kill them off while the ethereals can hold up their hands and say, 'we gave you permits, not our fault you aren't making babies'. Likewise canny alien allies who can think ahead probably secretly realise being useful in a galaxy of war is their species' best chance of survival within the empire, since actual Tau are always considered the optimal or model citizenry.

>How exactly do Tau deal with mutants anyway?
Do they even have mutants?
Has there been any instance of a Tau being mutated by Chaos or Genestealers?

>What would happen if the Tau ended up annexing a world that was under the influence of some other covert group?
They try diplomacy/subterfuge first, and if that fails they resort to combat.

If a planet doesn't willingly accept the Tau through Water Caste diplomacy then they send in the Fire Caste to take over the planet. The Tau wont waste time trying to negotiate with a secret government - theyll just kill them.

The Greater Good is a system where each individual accepts their unequal role in a collectivist state. It's literally space fascism.

I-In the laundry ? Why ?

I was thinking more the Tau Triads or Tau Bratva more than Tau'ku'za. However, given the fluff that Ethereals are having to police the Fire Caste to ensure there isn't any subversive "Farsight was really a hero" wrongthink, what's there to say that you couldn't have a Water Caste civil administrator that moonlights as a loanshark, an off-duty Air Caste pilot that traffics slaves "off-the-books", etc.

Authoritarian governments are usually less transparent governments, and there's less channels for reporting abuses of power if you're on the bottom...

The 7e Genestealer Cult codex had a blurb about a Tau research outpost that intentionally let a Genestealer impregnate volunteers to see if they could co-opt the brood telepathy into the Greater Good. Forces were sent in to pacify the subsequent outbreak until an "eccentric Ethereal" reported that the situation was normal...

BIG CUSTODES GLUTES IN MY FACE

>The Greater Good is a system where each individual accepts their unequal role in a collectivist state. It's literally space fascism.
But thats not how it works, the lowest of earth caste is just as valuable as the bravest of Fire caste and the only reason Ethereals get a pass and priority is because they're the glue holding everything together

almost literally.

>Think China
RESOLUTELY SUPPORT THE GUE'VESA OF THE DAMOCLES SECTOR IN THEIR STEADFAST FIGHT AGAINST TERRAN IMPERIALISM

FROM THE MASSES TO THE MASSES

ALL SERVE THE TAU SPHERE AND THE TAU SPHERE SERVES ALL

CRITICALLY SUPPORT THE ULTRAMARINES IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST TYRANID INVASION

IN AGRICULTURE LEARN FROM FAL'SHIA

FULLY CRITICIZE FARSIGHT THE T'AU RENEGADE FROM A POLITICAL, IDEOLOGICAL AND THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVE

Like communist? All animals are equal but some animals are more equals than others?

Tanith First and Only managed to save ~2000 people, right?
How the hell does every book have 2-500 soldiers fall in a single instance? It's not like they're getting reinforcements from home any more.

Big Celestine tits right in my face

You are too retarded to play 40k.

I'm not the one who said
>They're only space marines if they have 'ADEPTUS ASTARTES'.

I think you guys are forgetting that the caste system isn't just about predetermined roles in society but the actual physical differences between the members of the Tau race i.e. Air caste being like 6 feet with weird bones or Fire caste being basically blue dwarves

the absolute state of this cia nigger

fire caste are the warriors, earth caste are the dwarves

B... Small eldar tits right in my face !

Well real world communism ended with a cast like system, basically you born in one type of role and it was almost impossible to change it.

Thank goodness it didn’t last long enough to end in different subspecies

Would humans have a role between cannon fodder and filling in the gaps since the Tau don't have that many core worlds and don't breed like rabbits? In 40k too, humans seem to be the base jack-of-all-trades bland species 'with spunk'. Perhaps the Artist caste. Or the Stand Up Comedian caste.

Is there are actually anything comfier and nicer than converting excess crewmen from DE vehicles into more footsoldiers?

The evolutionary differences existed prior to the whole Greater Good, or at least that's the origin fluff. Something something Fire Kingdoms besieging the Earth Kingdoms while the other two stayed out of the way, then the Ethereals came in and Deus Ex Machina'd the whole thing.

Well Humans > everything else
After all a fully trained and gear up firewarrior is equivalent of a Conscript or a rookie Guardsmen