Setting where elves and humans hate each other

>setting where elves and humans hate each other
>everyone is fine with half elves for some reason even though 90% of them are rape babies

Everybody can get behind raping an elf

>Not knowing about the Pellangian sect of Zarus

half elves dont have allegiance with either group, are effectively neutral in the social conflict

>Making humans and elves hate each other
But why.

If one of your parents was feeble enough to be raped by an elf, you're basically full elf.

>Implying elves are not the one raping the humans
Guess why elves folks are mostly full of pure elves while all the half elves are located in human settlements.

That sounds like real shady plot.

dumb frogposter

dumb shadposter

I love these frogposter threads.

>Here's a situation I just made up
>The people involved in the situation act foolishly!

>even though 90% of them are rape babies

No that's the case with half-orcs.

Half-elves are typically the results of star crossed lovers.

Is this some kind of /pol/ magical realm?

>humans literally worship elves
>half-elves don't exist, because elves are incapable of sexual reproduction

Easy fix, high elves like humans, wood elves hate everyone but woodelves

It's not the half-elves' fault that they're half elves. No reason to be mean to the poor fucks.

You can't fault someone for how they were born. Whether they were raised by their victimized parent or they were dropped off at an orphanage or something, they probably feel bad enough already. Least you can do for them is not treat them like shit.

Racist NTR must be a common fetish among /pol/tards

Pray tell, what setting are you referring to, noble frogposter?

Forced drama.

This

Elves are incredibly snobbish racists?

It's not rape if it's an elf.

>they probably feel bad enough already. Least you can do for them is not treat them like shit.
If only that happened more in real life

Do you ever wonder what you could be making if you worked that brain instead of regurgitating memes?

The setting sounds stupid and the concept doesn't raise a single interesting question, as one would expect from a frogposter

Dude, calling one of the staple images of the website, that's been here probably before even you were a meme name like "frogpost" just demonstrates how easily you fall for s4s's attempts at relevance.

What do you do with your brain then, nothing useful I bet.

You know, all this talk of rape has got me thinking, if there is a giant race in the setting, then is it not impossible for them to rape other races? Think about it, their penises would be way to big to fit in the vaginas.

Now, the men of other races could definitely rape the females of the giants, which would result in half-giants. However, it's unlikely that these half-giants would survive, since giants would have trouble taking care of them, and it's possible that they would just fall out of the uterus without the giant females even realizing they were born.

>You know, all this talk of rape has got me thinking

I want to know the connection between the elves and the Nazis.

>setting where humans think they're allies with elves but in reality the elves are using the humans to exterminate all the races they deem "impure", with plans to save humanity for last for genocide

Elves are genocidal, for one.