***PAJEET COIN ALERT***

***PAJEET COIN ALERT***

Found on leddit: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nrr1f/electra_eca_is_not_technologically_sound/ds43tkd/

Takes 5-10 minutes to send electra. You can't spend any of it until all confirmations. This means it WILL NOT compete with XRB. Just warning you bros, get out of this pajeetcoin and still turn a profit while u can

Nice fud, must be annoying to miss the train. maybe next one dude.

You fag, Posted this on an earlier thread also, just coinsmarket being swamped.

Thanks just bought 100k more

I sold my dad to get into this coin Veeky Forums better not have lied to me!

Look, Electra claims to be an instant tx currency like RaiBlocks. It can be proven that this is not true. You need a generalized graph like DAG, Tangle, SPECTRE, block-lattice, etc. for instant transactions, and ECA follows a traditional blockchain. This is absolutely unattainable, but ECA devs are not skilled enough to do it, so they take the easy route and just claim tx are instant when they are not.

>could have bought at .002
>.006 right now

i will send coins to anyone who provides an address right now to disprove this myth

Got my ECA approved in my wallet in less than a minute.

Sorry pajeet.

id bet the issue is with the fuckin overloaded shittyass exchange that its on, not the coin itself.

why dont you download the wallet and see how fast it sends idiot. i dont even have time to refresh and its there

the suspiciously good memes, rapid fast adoption and sheer number of pajeetshills makes me think there are some whales behind this.

can probably make some reasonably good money on it though.

Read the post turd. You can't move it or spend it until all confirmations which takes 5-10 minutes, which XRB can do instantly.

im still waiting on the shitass exchange to post the LTC I sent over 20 minutes ago

Anyone who has half a brain should be able to realize this. I get that greed can be strong, but this is a scam. If you're early enough you can get rich, but the majority of people who put money in this will end up with nothing. If you haven't bought in by now, you can figure out in which camp you'll end up. For those who bought in, don't listen to the fucking shills and if you have are making or have made significant profits already, CASH THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW and don't be greedy, if you want to watch the numbers keep rising, suit yourself, but realize that if you don't cash out yesterday, you'll never see any actual gains on this and you'll lose most if not all the value of your initial investment. You've been warned. Now OP is going to use 10 proxies to insult me, but I don't care, fuck scammers.

Nice reddit copypasta faggot

>Want's to die poor.

Weird fetish u have dude.

>OP is going to use 10 proxies to insult me

you agreed with him shithead

On the side of caution, this month is the team's white paper and github publications. I got in early enough where a crash would just break me even, so im holding with caution.

It's pasta, genius.

You're talking like it's a scam coin. Too bad it has a new wallet on the way and an updated road map. The project is not a scam. And I'm not gonna listen to some pajeet on biz about transaction times when I personally tried it out and it took a split second to transfer. Confirmation time was about a minute and that is something the team can work on reducing while keeping the chain secure in the future. Add to that, you stake 50% a year with ECA. You'd have to be retarded to NOT see the potential here.

Whether or not this is a pump and dump is a separate issue. I got in early enough so I don't care because I know this coin has a lot of potential.

DIPPPPP buy buy buy