Redpill me on this little fella

redpill me on this little fella

it prints money

this little fella is going to be a big fella residing with the athother big fellas in the top 5 in the coming two months, this is the only thing there is to say about this gem

the chart right now looks likes it's ready for a moon

is it worth staying in with 85 coins? crypto hobo here

Its what ethereum and neo wish they were.This isnt a shill.Its literally the worlds largest decentralised network.Already the enterprise chain of it is being used by 11 securities.Its partnered with everyone who is big in korea, including samsung.Could very well be number 2 coin on cmc in the future, even 1 if crypto decides they have had enough of bitcoin.

Yes if you don't hate money. This is my only longterm hold and I never daytrade it. Moonmission could be imminent.

What is the difference between Icon and Ethereum?

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = 25CucCU

Check that discord for yourself...

depends on your entry point brah if you got in early enough fuckin hold em ya

fuck off discord piece of shit

just got in, 85 is my whole portfolio

see the image

Have you tried scrolling down a bit on their fucking website?

Anyway, yeah it's better

All the smart money is already in ICON, from a technological standpoint this should dumpster Eth and BTC especially with the partnerships.

I'm at 175, how much should I horde to achieve /comfy/ status?

Hold it

the partnerships

>Korea University

Just sold everything

you'll get a 2X minimum out of it prob not too far away and over time a lot more, it's a hold but it will take time

don't you mean "just bought 100k"

3k ICONlet here, will I have a good Q1?

disagree that it will take time.Whales are suppressing it or it would be up in the teens by now.It has ven levels of suppression at the moment.Once they stop its going to fly.

biggest shitcoin of the year. will at least 10x from here before going to 0.

i calculated that if it hits $15 a coin i will bet at about mid thousand, should i keep icx as my safe coin and split some off chasing moons to build up my port? after moon of course, whats a good newbie 1k plan

I dont think whales would try to stop it once it nears the release, at that point its suicide with the amount of FOMO

Yes if the cryptotrain keeps on going and we don't get cucked by btc crashing or something like that.

yup, they simply will just stop, and we'll see what happened like request when they did, it shot from 30 cents to near 90 in 2 days.

Hmm. Asking myself whether I should sell all my DBC (got them @ 8c, News on 30., exchange listing soon) for ICX's mainnet launch.

Is it worth it or keep both?

fair enough but will take time to hit eth like home run levels was my point

dump DBC for now, stock up on ICX. Once 24th rolls around, split it 50/50.

ICX's market cap is at: 2,449,704,540 USD
It's not really realistic to expect huge moon gains from this token. A few times gains - it's possible.
A hundred times gain? Probably not.

once DBC is on a real exchange its going to tank so dump asap

a few times gains can make multiple people retire you know

some people have +100ks in this game and not lunch money so we dont need to chase shitcoin pumps to make it

This; also the marketcap really doesn't matter that much anymore when the total is 696 billion and even shitcoins like verge are worth billions.

I'm all in XLM at the moment but things have settled with it

Should I sell for icx? Are we expecting a moon mission anytime soon?

Given where Cardano is without a working product, I'd give ICX at least up to a 30 billion market cap. Anything more than that might be a stretch and would require it being added to a korean exchange like Bithumb or Coinone.

next thing you know, its $1 and ICX is tanks right when you buy in.

fuck same here went heavy XlM and DBC
barely 10% in ICX, what should i swap?

XLM is a great pick too man.
At end of the day make the best decision you can, none of us know what tomorrow may hold for each coin.

Worth noting though is this coin will pick up steam around a week or so before the 24th.

: OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = NBFeXKF

Check that discord for yourself...

If you're gonna spam our board can you at least not use reddit spacing?

3.3k ICX, i'm ready for the mission sir.

Wow, I have 286 and i am all in

Gotta start somewhere user, hold this for a 4x+ and move into other moon missions, you will make it.

He probably got in at ICO for 11 cents

Mfw I know an aussie that got in ICO and has unironically 100k, no meme. Multimillionaire in a few months.

This anaon gets how the game works.

ICX will be my last coin, a good x3-x4 from here (which is more than possible, when you look at other proejcts like ADA and co) and i am done.

hope i make it there some day soon, gl

So around 10-12BIL market cap? You think it'll really do that before btc makes its 4x?

ADA is a whitepaper project at 23.5 bil marketcap and you think ICX wont make 10-12 bil... My sides.

It's a Korean coin and not available in Korea yet. What do you think will happen when it opens on Korean exchanges?

Drop in the price, because ICX is a big exit scam for the gooks?

Seems legit, just sold my 10k stack

Yo got 300k on ICO... A x5 would put me at retirement levels

Explain more.

Grats on the early retirement, I take my 10k ICX to roughly 500k+, find another moon and retire as well.

Guess, i bought them up.

Do you research, you will find the real truth of this project very quickly.

>Do you research, you will find the real truth of this project very quickly.

Why being so indirect? Spill out the beans sempai

Fuds ICX
>bought them up
You fkn wot

I can't. The gooks are watching me - you have to find out yourself

Saying something bad is going to happen and DYOR doesn't mean shit, source or no one gives a fuck, its just FUD.

at least his shitty dicklord url is finally getting spam banned, took a freaking month to do this. nobody is going to enter that url somehow rofl