What would you present to them?

What would you present to them?

You DO have a business and aren't just a cryptoshitter, right?

my benis

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

these faggots can fuck off

> So, this pen...
> *holds up pen*
> Has been up my bumhole.

> Kevin: user, I'd love for you to become the CEO of one of my companies.

how'd that nigger make money

>these are the people giving you investment advice

Holy fuck these guys all look incredibly unlikable

Guy on the fr right is cool

clothing line
i bet an ico pitch would get investments.

Millennial focused mutual fund and stock investment platform, somewhat similar to Robinhood. With public outreach to high schools to help with financial education and literacy. The founding and development would be financed by government grants so there would be no debt on the books and plenty of built in brand loyalty as the platform ages with the use seeing them through high school, college and beyond.

>these people have worked all their lives to become millionaires and some NEET in a basement just cucked them all by hodling BTC

What a time to be alive.

>pic related

Funny how Cuban was part of the dot com bubble and fucked yahoo over by selling his useless website to them by millions of usd. Constantly says diversification are for morons when he does a bit of evreything.

Id tell them i dont watch tv

I want to ravage the milfy older one on the left

jeus christ dude

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Suicide isnt the answer friend

He did diversification for wealth preservation, not wealth creation. Big difference

My idea, but I'd add checking account on the same platform. Pay nothing in interest in exchange for tons of cash deposits

>Come up with some meme idea catered to their tastes based off watching the show
>offer them majority of the company
>I just sit their and collect checks for the shit they do with it

Comfy

Girl please. I dont do presentations, especially not to rich dorks. They want you to do work and Pretty much anything they'd want me to do wouldn't match my crypto value proposition of $50k a month, and to be honest famo, even if they paid me more it still wouldn't be worth it. I'm a simple man.

Herjavec was a poor af sqatting slav and yet he made it. we will too user

"at least 3 of those heads are weird shaped. you want my billion dollar business ideas i need everyone with a weird shaped head to leave. you know who you are."

tfw I do, and if I presented it to them they'd be banned from public airwaves forever :D

mommy is the most patrician fetish, faggots

>Mark “Cuban” Chabenisky

Mark Cuban, who just called bitcoin a bubble

I'm glad O'Leary never won the conservative leadership. What a nightmare that would've been.

yes and the guys you posted are all stupid fucks with no relevant knowledge of todays market.

canadian politics isn't real lol
it's like finding a grown man that believes in santa
votefags are fucking unbelievable