Stupid, Sexy, Tasty, Trees Edition

Stupid, Sexy, Tasty, Trees Edition.

Previous Thread: Latest news
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/10/malign-portents-the-next-stage-beginsgw-homepage-post-1/

Malign Portents Website is up!
>malignportents.com/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6 (embed) (embed)

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2

>Art Database
ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

first for Soon

How does he move his arms with bones sticking right through the muscles?
>inb4 magic

How do we fix the Chaos fluff?

Flesh-Eater Court Battletome 2.0 fucking when?

I dont think that is his bone. But you probably need to ask the guys, after he finish talking with his girlfriend.

Same as skellies with no muscles at all

>That's how FEC get their vegetables for a healthy and varied meal

>Should we release new death?
>I dont know... we arent selling much soul blight.... but holy shit boss, we are selling those Dragon Princes like hotcakes! Maybe we should do some more elf releases ?
>Ok scrap the vampires, Order Draconis it is!

He's that strong

Hindu magic.

The same way stormcast can shoot a bow on target, despite not being able to see past their pauldrons

Where is the thread name OP?

N-no, please. There was that close-up pic with that really Death-y looking cavalry model, please

So I've been eyeing Warhammer from a distance for some time, and AoS seems like a good entry point. How are the Flesheater Courts? I always wanted to do a full Ghoul army in Fantasy but it never seemed tenable.

Shame that the Dragon Princes doesn't look anywhere remotely gothic.

They are not top tier but they have two good-value boxes and the best lore in AoS

Aging, but fun enough to play casually.

I think I'm just gonna take my chances with Mantic's Soul Reavers.

They're GOULISHLY good

Rate my fleshy list? Hopefully getting the second Nightfeast box in this week.

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts
- Delusion: Defenders of the Realm
Abhorrant Ghoul King (120)
- General
- Trait: Completely Delusional
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)
Varghulf Courtier (160)
- Artefact: The Grim Garland
6 x Crypt Horrors (320)
30 x Crypt Ghouls (300)

Total: 980 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 74

I need to get back to making my Bretonnian Flesh Eater Court.

They are alright

You can either go ghoul spam, brute spam or flayer spam

Big Morathi tits right in my face

Hell yeah. But do you think DoK would have to wait for the Malign Campaign to finish before being released?

A-user, you are asking about this list for the 7th time now. Trust me, just grab your dudes, go to LGS and give this list a try

aosg, redpill me on Triple Helix Wargames and Element Games.

Big Slaanesh cock right in your face

Chaos fluff is fine, they just need to start focusing more on Undivided instead of monogod

They kinda fucked up Undivided when they turned it into the Be'lakor/Archaon alignment. I much more preferred it when it was more individualistic.

The thing is, they are vague enough about it that the Belakor/Archaon thing isn’t necessarily set in stone. I love Undivided because I love aspects of all the Gods, and they really should explore that honestly.

They are stores.

What? There's been someone else with the same list? lol

okay guess its good then

They are not. Godbeasts says that Archaon is the only Undivided being in the AoS universe.

>element games are very good, very professional
>Triple helix, haven't had a bad experience

That's a shame because he is pretty boring, desu.

So I can't go wrong? Element Games seem to be a little more expensive but also appear to have a huge stock and low shipping costs. Triple Helix are cheaper per kit but with high shipping costs. Guess I'll give both a whirl depending on the size of my order. At a certain point the Triple Helix starts getting a lot cheaper.

So, with triple helix, I went in with some buddies and got a ton of stuff, 25% discount and shipping split 3 ways meant the price way right.

Element games are just good guys really, had problems with a couple of orders and they fixed it right away, called me back etc

Both are a-ok

The Flesheaters took it, sorry.

remake and delete this thread, you're killing our momentum, we've had like 4 AOS threads in a day